Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 04:09:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC at $435. Is it sustainable?  (Read 10795 times)
Anemed

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 09:08:46 AM

Lovely to look back just weeks ago when people was questioning if 440$ was a sustainable price. Now we are more than 200 dollars above that price after a correction 738 dollars and we are climbing back again. There is an huge BULL TREND that has not stopped for a minute.

I think the current price of $650 is quite sustainable. If the price is too high, say, if it is $800, it is not sustainable.
parmatiya

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:05:10 PM

Lovely to look back just weeks ago when people was questioning if 440$ was a sustainable price. Now we are more than 200 dollars above that price after a correction 738 dollars and we are climbing back again. There is an huge BULL TREND that has not stopped for a minute.

I think the current price of $650 is quite sustainable. If the price is too high, say, if it is $800, it is not sustainable.

From the current price action, the price could be between $600 to $700 on 10 July, the halving time for the bitcoin.

thejaytiesto
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 02:09:28 PM

We are having a fantastic price consistency of 630-650 range and this is very good news since we are consolidating a new floor. Now everytime we go under 600 there will be a bull rush that will push it up again towards that range. In other words its only up from now on.
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 04:29:29 PM

We are having a fantastic price consistency of 630-650 range and this is very good news since we are consolidating a new floor. Now everytime we go under 600 there will be a bull rush that will push it up again towards that range. In other words its only up from now on.

I think the price consolidation around the current levels is good to absorb some profit taking and preparing for the next price rise.
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 08:19:59 PM

I think the price consolidation around the current levels is good to absorb some profit taking and preparing for the next price rise.
A wise decision, but i still believe there is plenty of room for a small rise juts for the price will stabilize. I do have an exit plan for some of my bitcoins and hope to see buy it back later after some dump. The price has been very volatile so it it's a great way to get in on the money making.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 11:52:56 PM

yeah, the price is really stable at the moment and i think that it is just a wait before a huge growth that is going to happen in the near future because of the halving

the price is not going back to 435 dollar mark any time soon, but i think that the price is going to bounce back really fast, thus allowing me to make a lot of money if i buy right now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
apriyoni

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 08:00:31 AM

yeah, the price is really stable at the moment and i think that it is just a wait before a huge growth that is going to happen in the near future because of the halving

the price is not going back to 435 dollar mark any time soon, but i think that the price is going to bounce back really fast, thus allowing me to make a lot of money if i buy right now

Some core team members promised the 2MB block size increase will be implemented in July, so that could boost price.
parmatiya

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 01:30:34 PM

Some core team members promised the 2MB block size increase will be implemented in July, so that could boost price.

We have 26 days until the end of July. So the price of bitcoin could rise in the next few weeks at least.

Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:48:48 AM

We have 26 days until the end of July. So the price of bitcoin could rise in the next few weeks at least.

I do not think the Core team will implemented the 2MB block size in July, that is not in the interest of Block Stream.

HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 02:01:00 PM

Take in effect the halving which is almost due.
My guess now is there will be no major pumps anymore. A price of 700 would be great, but honestly I am not counting on it anymore.

RastoMan

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:06:23 AM

My guess now is there will be no major pumps anymore. A price of 700 would be great, but honestly I am not counting on it anymore.

I think the price of bitcoin will be between $600 to $700 in the next few weeks. We are waiting for other news.
parmatiya

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 01:40:57 PM

I think the price of bitcoin will be between $600 to $700 in the next few weeks. We are waiting for other news.

If the SegWit is tested successfully and implemented in the next release of the Core client, that will be a good news.

Bamsed

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 01:54:38 PM

If the SegWit is tested successfully and implemented in the next release of the Core client, that will be a good news.

I heard the SegWit will be implemented or released in July. But I am not very sure. If it is, it is good news.
RastoMan

View Profile
July 13, 2016, 06:41:42 PM

Somebody said the SegWit will be implemented in the next Core release. So that will be not too far away.
Usuadog

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:06:30 PM

Somebody said the SegWit will be implemented in the next Core release. So that will be not too far away.

That could happen this month. The core team members promised in the Hong Kong meeting that it will be implemented in July.

Slark
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 06:11:10 PM

Test version of SegWit was already implemented in test environment and developers are conducting research on it right now.
So far I heard everything is looking very promising so it shouldn't be long before full release will hit mainstream bitcoin network.
But it is better to be late with fully tested product than keep hasty promises.
RastoMan

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 07:16:04 AM

Test version of SegWit was already implemented in test environment and developers are conducting research on it right now.
So far I heard everything is looking very promising so it shouldn't be long before full release will hit mainstream bitcoin network.

That is right. I also want it to be test fully and I want to buy the bitcoin at a cheaper price before the release.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
July 18, 2016, 08:17:11 AM

That is right. I also want it to be test fully and I want to buy the bitcoin at a cheaper price before the release.
If you really want to be on time with buying, then start buying at today's prices instead of waiting till the price breaches through $700 in the coming weeks.

Once they release it to the public, the price will rocket up and makes you buy at much higher than current prices. Buy now.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
RastoMan

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:48:49 AM

If you really want to be on time with buying, then start buying at today's prices instead of waiting till the price breaches through $700 in the coming weeks.

Once they release it to the public, the price will rocket up and makes you buy at much higher than current prices. Buy now.

Do we know the exact date for the release. That will the most significant software update for the past few years.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:00:45 AM

Do we know the exact date for the release. That will the most significant software update for the past few years.

Nobody knows the exact release date. It depends on how the Block Stream think the thing should be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: