Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:55:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great cloud mining website?  (Read 2851 times)
Gabriel25569 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:35:04 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 11:14:12 PM by Gabriel25569

-
Rinkashime

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:41:29 AM

have you seen eobot already?
mexxer-2

Activity: 924
Merit: 1005

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 11:42:28 AM

**I'm actually using CLDmine, but didn't make any large investments yet.

Something that I said about another site applies to this one as well:
Check this one https://cryptomining.farm/faq. They just relaunched recently. Their electricity is from Photovoltaic power station Project. They guaranteed profit (fixed rate 0.9USD per 1 GHS) and increase 5% for 15 years.
1) This is not the place to promote cloud mining schemes.
2) They don't have mining proof
3) Site creator who can't afford someone to proofread the site sure gets successful. /sarcasm
Oh and the "Our partners use only green energy - wind power stations" , sure as heck yeah. /sarcasm
Now don't even get me started on their awesome ref program /sarcasm
Oh oh, don't forget they also offer you to be not in the know of what machines are doing the mining for you, also an awesome phrase:
We rent lastest technology equipment for mining
Forget it mate, there is nothing called free money
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 12:35:20 PM

None of these are going to generate any return for you. Not a single one.

I d skip cloud mining and go into proof of stake coins, DMD Diamond or CLAM, for example. PoS is a similar concept to classic PoW mining, yet it requires no equipment, power, does not generate heat etc.

I d start here:

http://bit.diamonds/auction.html

If you still insist on cloud mining, hashhest is the only legit option I d choose. However, with 30% mining diff growth increasing every month, I really do not see how this can be profitable.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
vilain

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:07:53 PM

I d skip cloud mining and go into proof of stake coins, DMD Diamond or CLAM, for example. PoS is a similar concept to classic PoW mining, yet it requires no equipment, power, does not generate heat etc.

I d start here:

If you still insist on cloud mining, hashhest is the only legit option I d choose. However, with 30% mining diff growth increasing every month, I really do not see how this can be profitable.

It's profitable as long as bitcoin price keeps increasing more or at least the same ammount as the diff increse.

Since I started in Genesis Mining (http://bit.ly/1mcDFi4 ) I've been getting a steady 9% monthly return. GM is the most reliable cloud mining on the market today. They disclose the adress of the mining farm, post videos of the assembly, never skip payments, etc etc

Rinkashime

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:09:26 PM

I d start here:

It's profitable as long as bitcoin price keeps increasing more or at least the same ammount as the diff increse.

Since I started in Genesis Mining (http://[Suspicious link removed]/1mcDFi4 ) I've been getting a steady 9% monthly return. GM is the most reliable cloud mining on the market today. They disclose the adress of the mining farm, post videos of the assembly, never skip payments, etc etc

Agree. Daily Payouts to the wallets. Support over 5+ cryptocurrency for withdrawal
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 01:10:59 PM

GM is the most reliable cloud mining on the market today. They disclose the adress of the mining farm, post videos of the assembly, never skip payments, etc etc
Hate repeating myself but
It's Genesis Mining IMO. All the others(nearly) are frauds/ponzis and they are doomed to collapse.

But with the legit ones, you never get a good ROI.
They're very shady as well, I wouldn't advise you to invest there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.0
vilain

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 02:26:53 PM

I d start here:

Since I started in Genesis Mining (https://www.genesis-mining.com/a/100372 ) I've been getting a steady 9% monthly return. GM is the most reliable cloud mining on the market today. They disclose the adress of the mining farm, post videos of the assembly, never skip payments, etc etc

Agree. Daily Payouts to the wallets. Support over 5+ cryptocurrency for withdrawal

Actually you can mine and/or withdraw 22 cryptocurrencies, currently with GM.

bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2015, 05:27:24 PM

So, there is actually no Cloud Mining Website that is legit?

Well...Not sure whether I can say they are legit but 2 sites [seems backed by hardware companies] and paying till date are hashnest and genesis mining. But you won't get any consistent payouts as the bitcoins difficulty continues to grow and/or bitcoin price drops..
WENGER

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

Negative rating was requested by me (SFR10)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2015, 07:52:46 AM

I tried few years ago the Eobot , they Paid but sort of not trustworthy, due to the earnings being a bit lesser than the other so not sure if their deducting some other hidden fee's. Tried genesis before as well, they Paid too but lately I've seen some complaints against them and lastly you could give a try for bit-x , they been long enough in the industry, haven't seen any complaints against them so far.
Rude Boy

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 11:26:36 AM

Firstly find a legit cloud mining service here ► https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387.0 and then compare it with other legit service and pick the better one yourself.  Roll Eyes
Blawpaw
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:24:06 PM

Becareful with cloud mining services... the only one that you can really trust is Hashnest.
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 04:30:56 PM

Both Hashnest and GM are legit. None of them is profitable ATM, especially not Genesis Mining.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 06:24:42 PM

yeah bit-x and hashnest are legit and can be profitable if you're good at trading

there is the need nowadays to sell the hash to have your roi faster
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:24:38 PM

yeah bit-x and hashnest are legit and can be profitable if you're good at trading

there is the need nowadays to sell the hash to have your roi faster

I wonder how crypto world s gonna look like if we end up having 10 big farms owning all PoW hashrate.

jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 13, 2015, 07:36:24 PM

Honestly, I would stay with the bigs ones. Like Hashnest. From all others including genesis mining, scrypt.css i only heard very negative things.
Either they are collapsing or they don't offer you ROI somewhere in a reasonable time frame.
Best way is to stay away of them tbh.
vilain

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:30:09 PM

Both Hashnest and GM are legit. None of them is profitable ATM, especially not Genesis Mining.

What are you taking into account when you say it's not profitable?

I haven't reached ROI with GM yet, but have been receiving constant payments and expect to ROI soon, and after that collect profits...

What is wrong with my logic? Please explain so I avoid putting more money into it Cheesy
mexxer-2

4 Mana 7/7

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 04:31:14 PM

They're very shady as well, I wouldn't advise you to invest there: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1185909.0

What is wrong with my logic?
jt byte

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:44:15 PM

Hashnest is legit, but the last couple of weeks they have changed (in a bad way). If you consider cloud mining I would advice to spend less then a few BTC.

If you've got more BTC to spend, they either research buying some hardware and placing it in a DC or find a innovative project to co-finance.
But, let's be realistic here, holding bitcoin and selling on a price increase, is easier, faster and to me more profitable.
amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:02:10 PM

have you seen eobot already?

I can confirm that eobot is paying me over 5 months!
Every day i receive 100.35 DOGE from the site ( 10 GH/s 2.0 + 1 GH/s 3.0 )
Why doge? because on btc is minimum withdrawal 100000 satoshi,it's better to set DOGE and have payout every day.
Faucet gives me 20 DOGE every claim so it's good.
In 1 month i will be in ROI. YAY! Grin
I have about 15 reffs and every day i got ~10 doge from mining bonus ( Only 3-4 reffs paid for GH/s ).
Eobot is ponzi but it's paying me over 5 months so i don't have problem to use this site Smiley
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: