Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Dream 2012  (Read 17365 times)
fgervais

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:36:02 AM

You're the only person with any knowledge of a future rape at the festival.  As I assume everyone there will be loving, it only makes sense that you would be the one committing the rape.  Otherwise, why are you creating nonexistent realities?  Fear mongering?

I extrapolate from the past to know the future. I've been to million person love festivals. Several times. You know, Berlin, Love Parade? These things? There always was a rape.
Because past = present, right?  Everyone will be with their soulmate, there will be no rape.

Seriously, how do you not get that there will be security issues at your imaginary concert, even if it's just someone tripping over and hurting themselves?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 02:04:37 AM

Seriously, how do you not get that there will be security issues at your imaginary concert, even if it's just someone tripping over and hurting themselves?

Like everything dank talks about, this concert is taking place metaphorically, inside himself.  His own words.

He can be a god in his imagination.  Owies will go away with just a thought.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:22:21 AM

Over 70 lawsuits were filed against the organisers of Woodstock and that was back in the day when society was less litigious and the flower children of 1960s counter-culture actually believed that "love is all you need".

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:28:08 AM

<insert nonsensical and generic response from dank saying that love and weed will cure everything>
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 02:30:24 AM

<insert nonsensical and generic response from dank saying that love and weed will cure everything>

I think you need a new avatar. Smiley

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:33:16 AM

I'm still acting manager of dank, but then again it's not like any A&R reps are going to even dignify the demo I'm sending out with a response. Ironically I probably did more to actually promote dank than dank, though I might have done it in a way that would burn any possible bridges in the music industry, even if his music didn't sound like two cats fucking in a lawnmower.
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:35:07 AM

I'm still acting manager of dank, but then again it's not like any A&R reps are going to even dignify the demo I'm sending out with a response. Ironically I probably did more to actually promote dank than dank, though I might have done it in a way that would burn any possible bridges in the music industry, even if his music didn't sound like two cats fucking in a lawnmower.

Do I send the bill to you when I get hurt at danks imaginary concert?
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:36:26 AM

Do I send the bill to you when I get hurt at danks imaginary concert?

If you don't mind getting paid in man-love, have at it.
legitnick

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 03:55:29 AM

What is this I don't even.

5 BITCOIN RAFFLE GIVEAWAY
"I dont lift" - Lord Furrycoat
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 05:25:41 AM

Otherwise, why are you creating nonexistent realities?  Fear mongering?

You just made me spill my coffee reading that.

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 11:55:04 AM

So we've concluded this is going to be an uninsured illegal festival. Have you Dank sorted out all the health & safety issues yet? You know first aid tents, etc...

Or has health & safety been swept under the carpet as well? Hey, might as well not bother with toilets either.

DarkHyudrA
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

English <-> Portuguese translations

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:08:39 PM

Dank will say that they don't need first aid, they only need love and that the arm that will be cut off and the bullet that will be shot is a false reality.

English <-> Brazilian Portuguese translations
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 12:12:42 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2012, 12:47:24 PM by Buffer Overflow

Dank will say that they don't need first aid, they only need love and that the arm that will be cut off and the bullet that will be shot is a false reality.

As I doubt Danks thought of providing security, there's certainly going to be a vast mountain of human corpses at the end. Glad I won't be around to clear up. Shootings, stabbings, drug overdoses,  people crushed, dehydration, people dead from boredom. Most unpleasant.

Be like a scene from the black death. So many bodies, they' will probably have to be burnt. A huge bonfire. Dank can dance around it like a wild Injun tripping. Maybe roast a marshmallow or two on long sticks.

greyhawk

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:20:29 PM

As I doubt Danks thought of providing security, there's certainly going to be a vast mountain of human corpses at the end. Glad I won't be around to clear up. Shootings, stabbings, drug overdoses,  people crushed, dehydration, people dead from boredom. Most unpleasant.

Be like a scene from the black death. So many bodies, they' will probably have to be burnt. A huge bonfire. Dank can dance around it like a wild Injun tripping. Maybe roast a marshmallow or two on long sticks.

Sounds like the end of the world as we know it.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:29:56 PM

Your bizarre fantasies are unsettling.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:51:48 PM

Says the guy that wants to travel across the ocean on a motorbike.

Not because of the obvious "yeah, motorbike on water, that'll end well" angle, but simply because the bike only has range of 140 miles in highway conditions. The ocean is a wee bit wider than that, you know.
greyhawk

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:02:40 PM

Eh, he can make it, if he drives from Alaska to Russia. It's only 50 miles or so. Over the ocean.
fgervais

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:15:22 PM

Eh, he can make it, if he drives from Alaska to Russia. It's only 50 miles or so. Over the ocean.

I'll let someone more nautical answer this, but I'm pretty sure the Bering Strait isn't considered part of the ocean.

Also the temperature would adversely affect MPG, so it would be cutting it rather slim.

Assuming a highway was magically paved across, of course.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:27:00 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2012, 09:06:35 PM by Buffer Overflow

Well that's rich.

greyhawk

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 09:29:18 PM

I'll let someone more nautical answer this, but I'm pretty sure the Bering Strait isn't considered part of the ocean.

Also the temperature would adversely affect MPG, so it would be cutting it rather slim.

Assuming a highway was magically paved across, of course.

Isn't it frozen in winter? I thought I read something once about guys crossing the strait on foot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: