Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:29:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dank Dream 2012  (Read 17365 times)
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 05:22:02 AM

Well, this is it Ladies and Gentlemen. Here we are on the eve of the greatest musical event the world has ever seen. The excitement. The laughter. The love. The euphoria.

I expect the early people are arriving already, camping tonight to get front row seats for tomorrows love explosion.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend as I'm busy preparing Brussel Sprouts for Christmas day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 06:17:23 AM

Well, this is it Ladies and Gentlemen. Here we are on the eve of the greatest musical event the world has ever seen. The excitement. The laughter. The love. The euphoria.

I expect the early people are arriving already, camping tonight to get front row seats for tomorrows love explosion.

Unfortunately I am unable to attend as I'm busy preparing Brussel Sprouts for Christmas day.
WHAT?? brussel sprouts?HuhHuh?
WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
repentance

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 06:31:51 AM

As I live in the future, the world's going to end here in about 6 and a half hours so I guess I won't be attending either.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 07:49:53 AM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Traditional. If you cook them right, they taste nice.

greyhawk

Activity: 938
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 10:51:50 AM

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Traditional. If you cook them right, they taste nice.

The important thing is to add a pinch of freshly grated nutmeg to the cooking water. It makes all the difference.
dank (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1002

You cannot kill love

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:07:49 PM

I understand the meaning of the concert and why it hasn't happened, yet.  This whole time I truly only wanted one thing, love.  I told my soulmate, over summer, that I would organize a million person music festival at the end of the year.  I now realize the impact one's words have on reality.  Love is about honesty and unity, when I made such an unrealistic claim, it created doubt in my partners mind.  Is this guy really sane?  Does he really love me as he says?

Our love was divided.  She chose to go to college at the end of summer.  I moved to a city 100 miles away to stay with her.  I tried my best to keep our love alive, but my attempts were misguided.  I was consistently worrying why things weren't the same, rather than accepting what is.  As time passed, we fell farther apart.  The only love I've ever had was gone, just like that.

I questioned everything I knew, everything I experienced.  I, too, questioned our love.  I knew deep down she was all I needed to be happy and that I could never fall as deeply in love with another girl.

I learned it was beyond my control.  No matter how much I desired her love, she must want mine just as much for us to be together.  There was nothing I can do to make her want me.

I had to have faith that fate would bring us together.  I had to lose the fear and uncertainty that divided us.  I had to lose my ego, my imperfections, to become perfect.  This doesn't mean I had to conform to someone else's idea of perfection, it means I learned to believe I was perfectly perfect, no matter what others told me.

I found the same source of love she provided me within myself.  I learned to be perfectly happy, even when she wasn't with me, cause I knew she would always come back to me.

I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks.  Tomorrow, we'll reunite.  She can't run from the truth for much longer.

13oZY8zzWEp48XZpEEi8zSkYJF5AWR2vXc DMhYmNzMnU2Avgu7sF3GSDybHumj8XH8V8
Currently seeking plot of land to host 1,000,000+ person music festival
Dankmusic - Hear the impossible, feel the impossible, be the impossible dankmusic.org dankcoin.org
repentance

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:36:12 PM

21 December is one third of the way through here.  I guess the "world-wide wave of love" missed Australasia.

All I can say is that this is Bitcoin. I don't believe it until I see six confirmations.
greyhawk

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:39:10 PM

I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks.  Tomorrow, we'll reunite.  She can't run from the truth for much longer.

Guess we'll see a murder-suicide in the papers tomorrow.
goodlord666

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

100%

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:40:37 PM

I'm interested in the concert. How does one pull a thing like that off?

repentance

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:41:03 PM

Guess we'll see a murder-suicide in the papers tomorrow.

At least you didn't tell him to sever...

Third Way

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 09:43:31 PM

With corporate sponsores.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
goodlord666

100%

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 10:13:06 PM

With corporate sponsores.

Is it enough if I say I want it!

repentance

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 10:14:26 PM

Nope.  Not for concerts or for true love, I'm afraid. 

I doubt dank even understands why his post is creepy as fuck.

goodlord666

100%

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 10:24:47 PM

Nope.  Not for concerts or for true love, I'm afraid. 

I doubt dank even understands why his post is creepy as fuck.

What if I say I FUCKING WANT IT!

fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 11:10:47 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2012, 11:09:45 AM by fgervais

Before I begin, a little advice dank; never, ever open one of my PMs. I might just so happen that I'm curious to see if you really lost your phone, as you claim, and embedding a picture to pull your IP is such an easy thing to do.

Thursday 20 December 2012 7:05pm
IP: 166.205.68.41
Page: /newdirectory/smiley.gif
Refer:
Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3

Thursday 20 December 2012 7:14pm
IP: 166.205.68.28
Page: /newdirectory/smiley.gif
Refer:
Useragent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 5_1_1 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/534.46 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.1 Mobile/9B206 Safari/7534.48.3

Tsk tsk! Using your phone while driving...

So which is it, did you loose your phone (and contacts) and bought a new one while you BS Squall about a loan extension, or did you not loose it at all and just lied about that too?

I understand the meaning of the concert and why it hasn't happened, yet.  

Because you can't be arsed to set realistic goals and follow through?

This whole time I truly only wanted one thing, love.  

*snort*

I told my soulmate, over summer, that I would organize a million person music festival at the end of the year.  

*spit take* So you're trying to impress a girl by claiming wild super-powers? Good luck with that...

I now realize the impact one's words have on reality.  Love is about honesty and unity, when I made such an unrealistic claim, it created doubt in my partners mind.  Is this guy really sane?  Does he really love me as he says?

Ohh...! A glimmer of contact back into reality. Yes dank, you probably completely ruined in a single conversation whatever chance you had with her by inventing this whole thing. Delusions of grandeur, especially such ridiculously fallacious ones, aren't what's going to get her cooch wet. How embarrassed she must've been when you no doubt spammed her with your guitar samples, endlessly dedicating them to her.

Or wait, the glimmer is gone. It's her fault.

Our love was divided.  She chose to go to college at the end of summer.  

Ooh! dank origin story bit! This is why you hate college...

I moved to a city 100 miles away to stay with her.  

Stalker.

I tried my best to keep our love alive, but my attempts were misguided.  

Because you're a stalker.

I was consistently worrying why things weren't the same, rather than accepting what is.  As time passed, we fell farther apart.  The only love I've ever had was gone, just like that.

Again, stalker. Is this the girl who you took to the beach to cheer up (at a cost of 300$ no less), thus ignoring your then outstanding loan?

I questioned everything I knew, everything I experienced.  I, too, questioned our love.  I knew deep down she was all I needed to be happy and that I could never fall as deeply in love with another girl.

I truly hope someone warns that girl, you are indeed obsessed...

I learned it was beyond my control.  No matter how much I desired her love, she must want mine just as much for us to be together.  There was nothing I can do to make her want me.

Now bordering on kidnapper territory...

I had to have faith that fate would bring us together.  I had to lose the fear and uncertainty that divided us.  I had to lose my ego, my imperfections, to become perfect.  This doesn't mean I had to conform to someone else's idea of perfection, it means I learned to believe I was perfectly perfect, no matter what others told me.

Because, obviously, if you thought you were perfect, how could she not.

I found the same source of love she provided me within myself.  I learned to be perfectly happy, even when she wasn't with me, cause I knew she would always come back to me.

Therefore you got over her and you can stop obsessing?

Seriously, someone call the police. She's obviously going to get raped.
repentance

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:03:12 AM

Waiting for the segue into "can't pay back what I've borrowed until after my parents give me money for Christmas because I blew everything trying to impress a girl".

fgervais

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:06:41 AM

Waiting for the segue into "can't pay back what I've borrowed until after my parents give me money for Christmas because I blew everything trying to impress a girl".

Pft! At this point it's going to be bail costs.
malevolent
can into space
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1721

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:10:44 AM

Waiting for the segue into "can't pay back what I've borrowed until after my parents give me money for Christmas because I blew everything on weed trying to impress a girl".

Fix'd.

Signature space available for rent.
greyhawk

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 12:11:02 AM

GeoIp tracking puts that IP in Bedminster, NJ.
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 12:18:41 AM

i'm legitimately concerned for dank and this girl that hes stalking.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀