Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:57:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BRONZ]BitBronze|Scrypt|Miner Friendly|The Bronze Alternative|  (Read 19827 times)
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 11:59:36 PM

while i am mining this....the logo should be changed from basically a pic of a drawer/cabinet knob from a hardware store lol. but thats just my opinion. gives me flashbacks of VOOT. their first logo was a pic of a part of some jeans lol

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:34:32 AM

while i am mining this....the logo should be changed from basically a pic of a drawer/cabinet knob from a hardware store lol. but thats just my opinion. gives me flashbacks of VOOT. their first logo was a pic of a part of some jeans lol

To me the logo looks like an old or ancient struck coin.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:49:43 AM

To me the logo looks like an old or ancient struck coin.
I'm just glad that it's not your usual shiny shiny flashy flashy mine me mine me buy me buy me gimmick like so many other Alts use to draw people into lol I'm happy with plain jane coins as long as they work right from the get go and have no problems and as long as the Dev has plans for making the coin into something better along the way Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

RidgyDidge

Activity: 369

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:38:12 AM

I've been mining this ever since I found out about it, under 1K blocks in the first few days is a pretty decent effort considering the specifications of this coin.

I can tell mining blocks is competitive and the rewards aren't as abundant as other coins I have seen which will keep things undiluted for a long time.

toy4lov3rs

Activity: 375

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:37:41 AM

Tired of coins that are there 1 moment & then gone the next ?

Sick of PoS coins with Hyper Inflation or Low Interest not worth staking ?

Fed up with constant CPU usage from keeping your "staking coin" wallet open ?

Then BitBronze may be for you !

That reads like a late night infomercial. If I order now will you throw in a second for free if I pay S&H?  Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:46:53 AM

That reads like a late night infomercial. If I order now will you throw in a second for free if I pay S&H?  Grin
OMG if the SHAMWOW guy was still alive it would be totally awesome to get him to do the video for this coin lmao That would rock!!!

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:15:32 AM

OMG if the SHAMWOW guy was still alive it would be totally awesome to get him to do the video for this coin lmao That would rock!!!

What about Vince with the SlapChop

"You're gonna love my nuts"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUbWjIKxrrs

Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:41:02 AM

Grin
Ya that's the same dude mate lol I totally forgot that he did the slapchop as well lmfao that's way better infomercial lmfao

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

SushiNoTomato (OP)

Activity: 756

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:10:26 AM

Wow that ShamWow/SlapChop guy is crazy, I am now imagining him saying it, maybe I need to make a video like that for BRONZ Cheesy

BitBronze will be here for a very long time that is why I am committed to it, come back in 6+ months and you will still see it thriving.
iSimantri

Activity: 476

Follow me @AlitFX

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:39:52 PM

long time no see a normal coin  Grin

no IPO / ICO , no premine,

just need exchange to know the value

Pig Farm Investment
Detail here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1441952.0
Low profit and long term project.
toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:56:51 PM

Grin
Ya that's the same dude mate lol I totally forgot that he did the slapchop as well lmfao that's way better infomercial lmfao

That's so awesome. Maybe he can do a commercial for BRONZ if he's got some extra time on his hands.  Grin
Dev. You should reach out and see if you can get him to work for this project. That would be so awesome.
toy4lov3rs

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 12:57:54 PM

long time no see a normal coin  Grin

no IPO / ICO , no premine,

just need exchange to know the value

I like ipo ico. I dont have miners so how am I supped to get the coin at a fair price?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:43:50 PM

Grin

That's so awesome. Maybe he can do a commercial for BRONZ if he's got some extra time on his hands.  Grin
Dev. You should reach out and see if you can get him to work for this project. That would be so awesome.
That guy from those infomercials is dead mate that's what I was saying lol Although it would be wicked to get him to do a crypto commercial if he wasn't dead lol But anyways back to coin business lol What are the plans for BitBronze Dev? I hope a steady growth of the coin is one of the ideas that you got going on Smiley I hate coins that get launched hit an exchange and dump really quickly and die out so I'm hoping that the slower POW phase for this coin will help keep a steady growth of this coin when it hits an exchange Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:29:04 PM

Grin

That guy from those infomercials is dead mate that's what I was saying lol Although it would be wicked to get him to do a crypto commercial if he wasn't dead lol But anyways back to coin business lol What are the plans for BitBronze Dev? I hope a steady growth of the coin is one of the ideas that you got going on Smiley I hate coins that get launched hit an exchange and dump really quickly and die out so I'm hoping that the slower POW phase for this coin will help keep a steady growth of this coin when it hits an exchange Smiley Cheers

Not trying to be an arse in correcting y'all, but just wanted to spread hope that there is actually an opportunity for him to do an infomercial for BitBronze. You see, Vince Offer, known for the ShamWow and SlapChop infomercials, is well, alive , and kicking. He is still doing work, his latest being the "DaVinci Pro" - a combination vegetable peeler and cutting knife.
  The "infomercial" guy that you are thinking of, I'm sure, is Billy Mays - known for OxiClean, OrangeGlo, Kaboom, and dozens of other pitches. He died June 28 2009 due to heart disease aggravated by minute levels of cocaine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and tramadol, as well as anti-anxiety drugs alprazolam and diazepam. Mays had been suffering from hip problems and was scheduled for hip replacement surgery the day after he was found dead.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:33:16 PM

Not trying to be an arse in correcting y'all, but just wanted to spread hope that there is actually an opportunity for him to do an infomercial for BitBronze. You see, Vince Offer, known for the ShamWow and SlapChop infomercials, is well, alive , and kicking. He is still doing work, his latest being the "DaVinci Pro" - a combination vegetable peeler and cutting knife.
  The "infomercial" guy that you are thinking of, I'm sure, is Billy Mays - known for OxiClean, OrangeGlo, Kaboom, and dozens of other pitches. He died June 28 2009 due to heart disease aggravated by minute levels of cocaine, hydrocodone, oxycodone, and tramadol, as well as anti-anxiety drugs alprazolam and diazepam. Mays had been suffering from hip problems and was scheduled for hip replacement surgery the day after he was found dead.
LOL OMG You are absolutely right mate that's my bad right there lol I knew some famous infomercial guy died back a while ago lol I just thought it was the shamwow guy cause he was way cooler and I could just see someone like him dying younger from a drug overdose or something from living a hardcore party life of a famous infomercial celebrity!!! Just late nights snorting piles of blow with Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes and shit you know Wink lol But thank you for correcting that for us Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:51:06 PM

LOL OMG You are absolutely right mate that's my bad right there lol I knew some famous infomercial guy died back a while ago lol I just thought it was the shamwow guy cause he was way cooler and I could just see someone like him dying younger from a drug overdose or something from living a hardcore party life of a famous infomercial celebrity!!! Just late nights snorting piles of blow with Charlie Sheen and Lindsay Lohan and Amanda Bynes and shit you know Wink lol But thank you for correcting that for us Cheesy Cheers

Party like an infomercial guy, party like an infomercial guy.  Grin lol Lifestyles of the not-so rich, but famous.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:54:19 PM

Party like an infomercial guy, party like an infomercial guy.  Grin lol Lifestyles of the not-so rich, but famous.
Gotta love the hardcore nightlife of the D-Listers bahahaha

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

YourMom420

Activity: 430

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:38:26 PM

Any exchanges being planned on yet?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:39:37 PM

Any exchanges being planned on yet?
I dunno I asked that same question earlier but didn't hear anything back so hopefully we will hear something soon Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

TheInfidel

Activity: 532

Better die on your feet, than live on your knees

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:43:10 PM

Gotta love the hardcore nightlife of the D-Listers bahahaha

Just goes to show, you don't have to be rich to be a party animal, you just got to know your meds  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: