Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:14:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BP] Blockpoker | First Poker-Service Built on Blockchain Technology  (Read 18650 times)
worthyou

Activity: 335
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 01:49:20 AM

why any1 on the earth dump his coins before a project have not been released. interesting tho
Depredation

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 05:36:32 AM

There is such large spread in the market (24000)

▄█▄         ▄█▄
                            ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                          ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                        ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                      ▄████▀      ▄████▀
                    ▄████▀      ▄████▀
 ▄█▄          ▄      ▀█▀      ▄████▀
▀████▄      ▄███▄           ▄████▀
  ▀████▄     ▀████▄       ▄████▀
    ▀████▄     ▀████▄   ▄████▀
      ▀████▄     ▀████▄████▀
        ▀████▄     ▀█████▀
          ▀█▀        ▀█▀
.verify.▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
▄  █▄
██ ███▄
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
██ ████
▀█ ████
   ████
   ████
█▄ ▀███
███▄ ▀█
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 11:56:37 AM

Is there any info when C-Cex is going to do the coin swap?
It would be good if it could be done a couple days before Blockpoker goes live so everone would have BPs ready for launch.

Blockpoker Team

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 04:27:44 AM

Is there any info when C-Cex is going to do the coin swap?
It would be good if it could be done a couple days before Blockpoker goes live so everone would have BPs ready for launch.

Christmas became a busy time for me, lots of family visits and so on.. So I have not had the time to talk with C-Cex yet.
I have lots of time forward from today though, so will come with more information about the subject soon.

But, it will most likely be live on 1/1 and it will be as planned. Considering the short time we have.
Maybe we can get it done quicker, but can't guarantee that.
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 04:50:45 AM

Is anyone aware as to when C-Cex will take their wallet out of maintenance mode and if anyone has a few nodes for the old XTP wallet so I can sync it up I would be grateful.

Look over there...
Blockpoker Team

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2015, 05:27:35 AM

Another Try On Twoplusstwo!

We tried this a couple times already. But this time someone wanted to help us out and sent his old account to us. Worthyou, thanks Smiley
We also took the time to write up something more authentic and our goal with this thread is to start a discussion about poker software built on blockchain technology over at twoplusstwo. If we can make that happen, a lot more people will check out Blockpoker.

If this gets deleted then there is no hope to get blockpoker out for free at twoplusstwo.
Not a big deal, because we can pay for a thread in their marketplace which will get a lot more viewers anyway.
And not only there, but many forums and websites involving poker in some way. But that will need to wait until we get a little capital to do so.

Link - http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/45/software/poker-software-built-blockchain-technology-1578536/
Image - https://i.imgur.com/oTpMQZO.png
cointron

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 06:24:50 AM

Thanks for explaining my concerns in a detailed manner. What game formats will you be offering at launch? I'm hoping I could play omaha. Will there be guaranteed tournaments and freerolls?

Happy to do it Smiley

I have a good message for you, there will be Omaha!
We will be offering cash games with Hold'em & Omaha at different stakes, and some guaranteed tournaments as well (not many considering we can't achieve same amount of players in so short time compared to what the general sites have now)
More formats will come with time, but thats low priority at this moment.

Freerolls are not in the plans at this moment, but it has been discussed between us before.
We felt like there was enough "giveaways" with the distribution week.
However, if that's something many people would like to have. We could arrange that. So shout out if that's something you would like to see Smiley
We would need to take some BP from the original distribution pot and put it towards a couple freerolls Smiley

No freerolls, no sucess.-
Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 12:48:21 PM

We passed 100 views on our announcment within the first day. Not bad Smiley
Our goal is 5000 within the end of 2015. It will be hard, but we have some advertising rolled up our sleeve, so hope we can accomplish it.

Don't forget to share it to your friends and tell them about the distribution week. We would really appreciate it.

Kenneth

Are you guys still planning on doing some advertising? Can you disclose what sites you are planning on advertising on?

Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
December 28, 2015, 08:34:29 PM

Haha what is up with these people, thanks for the coins Smiley

Weak hands dumping. I was kind of surprisd that we went that low. I think price will rise when the poker client comes online and people start using it.

c-cex
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 04:08:05 AM

We had to recompile wallet (server change) and found that currently there is no CHIPS wallet source available.
I already contacted Blockpoker Team and offered them free to make CHIPS to BP swap for our customers. Total balance can be proved with in/out transaction ID's so technically there will be no problems.
We only need approval/agreement from BP team and we are ready to do it without any delay.

Yuriy.

CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
Xunknown

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 04:52:23 AM

We had to recompile wallet (server change) and found that currently there is no CHIPS wallet source available.
I already contacted Blockpoker Team and offered them free to make CHIPS to BP swap for our customers. Total balance can be proved with in/out transaction ID's so technically there will be no problems.
We only need approval/agreement from BP team and we are ready to do it without any delay.

Yuriy.

The CHIPS wallet source is available here:

https://github.com/IsotopeCoin/xtp

The blockchain for this coin is frozen because it is a POS coin and the CEX wallet contains most of the coin supply.  When CEX took the wallet offline for maintenance the chain stopped because there was no coin left available to stake.  I have been in contact with your exchange since day 1 of maintenance mode but so far nothing has been done.  There are still 2 active nodes on the Isotope(CHIPS) network.  If the CEX wallet is brought back online the chain should start moving again.

X
bob.the.builder

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:10:13 AM

Almost at the levels where the pump started and 2 days left to launch. Can't really ask for a better opportunity then this Smiley
overlordX

Activity: 71

Altcoin - Market Maker

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:15:10 AM

another nice project, i will join.

Waiting for nice upside Smiley
bob.the.builder

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:43:23 AM

another nice project, i will join.

Waiting for nice upside Smiley

You're coming in at a perfect time! Smiley
Upside will come on 1/1.
c.hester

Activity: 94

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 07:00:43 AM

2+2 forum thread still standing, awesome! See it get's some good views to Smiley

Tweet link at bottom page also  Wink

sly
The_Prof

Activity: 345

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:41:53 AM

Yuriy.

The CHIPS wallet source is available here:

https://github.com/IsotopeCoin/xtp

The blockchain for this coin is frozen because it is a POS coin and the CEX wallet contains most of the coin supply.  When CEX took the wallet offline for maintenance the chain stopped because there was no coin left available to stake.  I have been in contact with your exchange since day 1 of maintenance mode but so far nothing has been done.  There are still 2 active nodes on the Isotope(CHIPS) network.  If the CEX wallet is brought back online the chain should start moving again.

X

So this: Wed Dec 23 13:10:04 2015

is the date that everyone is stuck with? If the answer is yes then why don't several people just unlock their wallets?

Look over there...
Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 09:29:23 AM

Yuriy.

Great. Launch is only a couple of days away so I think the swap could be done now. I don't think the swap will affect price that much
so people who are waiting for low prices, I think there will be good opportunities after the swap also.  Wink

Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:01:07 PM

2+2 forum thread still standing, awesome! See it get's some good views to Smiley

Tweet link at bottom page also  Wink

Thanks! I haven't noticed that tweet button there earlier. I tweeted the thread.  Smiley

overlordX

Activity: 71

Altcoin - Market Maker

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 05:33:55 PM

very small volume today.
 Cry
Timeline
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 07:31:50 PM

very small volume today.
 Cry

Volume will pick up when Blockpoker launches. The good news is we are only little over 3 days from launch!  Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: