Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:16:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you prefer cash or bitcoin?
Cash
Bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Do you prefer your money to be in cash or bitcoins?  (Read 17519 times)
Superbitzz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 08:19:46 PM

Cash ofc, because market price is varies and to lower risk for me at least, I'm keeping them in cash. But will use them always if seller accept BTC, easy and anonymous
in present time bitcoin because i m hopfull that the price of bitcoin will touch a new high lever in very recent daysl. so i think its better to store bitcoin instead of cash as its value will increase and can doubling my investment.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:20:30 PM

Unfortunately at this moment I am still obliged to prefer cash (or fiat, especially dollars) because my current business are totally based on the exchange of dollars. Of course I also like to store bitcoins thinking about a future reward and extended use of this coin, but at this moment bitcoin is not so manageable for me.
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 09:25:23 PM

I voted for the second one, so did 66% of the total, i prefer more in bitcoins because i do not spend to much money and the saved money i prefer to hold on bitcoin because those bitcoins can value more later this year.
npredtorch
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1049

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 10:36:27 PM

I do selected bitcoin first then ends with cash. Fluctuation is a good thing. People should realize that "Proper and good decision trading" is the key. Why sell your bitcoin if the price is low? The best time to exchange bitcoin to cash is when the exchange price is high, with it you have earned a profit. Buy bitcoin at low price, sell bitcoin at high price, simple!
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2016, 11:47:57 PM

As an investment or day use?
Well, hold money isnt smart because you dont get nothing from that but holding bitcoin MIGHT be a good idea because the price probably are going up.

So, i have them both. Bitcoin as an investment e fiat for my daily necessity.
bitcoineverything

Activity: 504

InvestnTrade. Latest from the crypto space.

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 12:40:13 AM

I do not invest all of my money to bitcoin. Cash is still better than bitcoin and it is still the most widely used currency. It is not recommended to put all your invesment to bitcoin, there are still a lot of ways you can invest to earn. In that way, if one does not work, then you still have the others. Smiley

We are here to give you all the latest from the Cryptocurrency space!
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 02:19:48 AM

I had to select cash even though I am buying bitcoin actively
I still have the majority of my money in cash and other securities

diversity is key. Never have more than 10% of your money in any
one security.

Quantus
Legendary

Activity: 883
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 03:58:41 AM

For long term storage Bitcoin is king.

(I am a 1MB block supporter who thinks all users should be using Full-Node clients)
Avoid the XT shills, they only want to destroy bitcoin, their hubris and greed will destroy us.
Know your adversary https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKorP55Aqvg
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:33:07 AM

Cash is always king. It is wiser to hold cash for liquidity. But I converted some long term savings & investment funds to BTC.
for the moment cash is the best course for every person and every seller and the store will always receive cash wherever located. rarely ornag that receive digital money as paypal or credit card, bitcoin, etc for today it would be better if you use cash money
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:36:23 AM

To that point, we've reached a cap of relative stability. Even before that, that's obviosuly Bitcoin for me, or I wouldn't be here.
MONKEYJUNK

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 05:41:03 AM

Bitcoin will somehow be redeemed for cash. So I chose cash compared with bitcoin, because cash is more useful for everyday life. Bitcoin is only used as a tool to get the money in cash
agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:07:04 AM

I think a half of cash and a half of bitcoin,a half of cash for daily need and a half of bitcoin to make investment's trading or etc.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 06:40:57 AM

Cash is always king. It is wiser to hold cash for liquidity. But I converted some long term savings & investment funds to BTC.
If you are looking for liquidity, then bitcoin also will serve that purpose but it is highly dependent on the country. I personally prefer bitcoin. But I'm not ready to convert all my 100% cash into bitcoin. Basically bitcoin is for investment and cashes are for daily spending.
Cyaren

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:14:24 AM

I definitely prefer to keep my money in bitcoins. First of all, they are more portable than cash. If you wanted to carry say $1 million dollars in cash anonymously, you have to keep it in a few suitcases even with the highest denomination. That can be easily detected. But with bitcoin, you can store it in a seemingly innocent USB stick.

Also, bitcoin is based on decentralization while cash is based on fiat and debt. That is the fundamental difference that separates good money from bad.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 09:30:25 AM

I really do like the fact that if I have my money in cash, I can use it whenever I want to. While if it's on BTC, I still have to go to an ATM to withdraw it (yes, the wallet website I'm using has this feature). But the thing is, if it's on cash, the value will stay the same even if I hold it for weeks/months. If it's in BTC, then I can play with it by trading it to USD and vice versa. That way, I can make it grow as day goes by. And also, the halving is near. Therefore, I prefer the majority of my money to be in bitcoins and at the same time have some in cash so I can use it when I need it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:05:57 AM

maybe I would choose both. partly into cash and partly into Bitcoins. because too many in bitcoin, the risk is too great when the price drops.
Edwardard

Activity: 1050
Merit: 681

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 10:13:04 AM

Cash is very much good. it can be used anywhere physically. bitcoin needs more time to compete with cash.
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 10:16:52 AM

maybe I would choose both. partly into cash and partly into Bitcoins. because too many in bitcoin, the risk is too great when the price drops.

That's true but if I have to travel overseas then I would keep it in bitcoins, as there is no limit in bitcoin, but in cash you can carry only limited amount.
mightyghz

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2016, 12:27:09 PM

I prefer keeping it as bitcoin for the moment because bitcoin is the digital cash! and a bit of Fiat cash to be spend on every day
I also think that keeping money in a Bank account is a worst idea.
arwin100

Activity: 2786
Merit: 819

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2016, 12:35:25 PM

That's true but if I have to travel overseas then I would keep it in bitcoins, as there is no limit in bitcoin, but in cash you can carry only limited amount.

But id rather choose cash because by that we know that our money is safety in our hands and we can uae anytime we want without worying  that our bitcoin will be gone or price will drop and thats what im intended to do since im using bitcoin if i earn i will cash out it weekly basis so i can enjoy my hard earn money, and choosing bitcoin not realy bad if your risktaker enough and ready to losr anything with it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: