Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 11:59:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you prefer cash or bitcoin?
Cash
Bitcoin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Do you prefer your money to be in cash or bitcoins?  (Read 17519 times)
agamasrori

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 02:50:31 AM

The price of bitcoin is regularly fluctuating, so you might get $100 worth of bitcoins now, $50 or $200 worth of bitcoins tomorrow, who knows? So, do you prefer a currency that is more stable, like cash (USD, EUR...), or do you treat bitcoins as a currency, for investment to let it grow?

State why you prefer your option. Smiley
I think it is still best to keep our money in fiat becouse use bitcoin in regular basic is not so easy I still have to convert it into fiat first. But keep money in bitcoin is good too. So I just need to make a portion to save my money in fiat or bitcoin. It the proportional percentage is 10 % in bitcoin and 90 % in fiat. Becouse of bitcoin is good to for investment so I still need to keep my money in bitcoin. That is the best portion, isn't it??

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:42:52 AM

There should have been a "depends on the situation" option.  I like to use both, but since not everyone accepts bitcoin (obviously), transacting with cash is a must sometimes.
soon or later once bitcoin become more popular and people get interested in bitcoin , they would treat bitcoin just like cash even more. but yeah we should admit the current situation couldn't make us to do everything with bitcoin , i mean to buy anything with bitcoin are not as easy as when we use cash. just let's see in the next few years ahead how bitcoin developed.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 07:06:01 AM

I prefer both, and I feel safe only when I have both, bitcoins in wallet and cash in pocket. I live in such country where I can`t do much with bitcoins, so I need to sell bitcoins from time to time, to fill my pocket with cash. Cause I spent cash much more then bitcoins.
This can only change if bitcoin takes bigger roll in this world, and my country. For now it looks like that is far away, I don`t see that my country doing much about adaptation of bitcoin. In this dual system I can`t choose just bitcoin or just cash, I like bitcoins more, but I can`t live without cash.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
dustboy

Activity: 1022
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 11:24:30 AM

50:50 is my answer. I cant put all my money into bitcoin, I still need it for my daily life. Unless I  can pay all my daily needs with bitcoin then I will think to put all my money into bitcoin.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:16:46 PM

I prefer my money in bitcoin, because bitcoin can become a valuable  investment, and the inflation rate of the fiat is too fast so if i keep my money in fiat my asset will decrease shortly and then i predicted in the future bitcoin  price will keep on rising, so it will be a great idea to store your money in bitcoin
Yes, it is always better one should keeps his money in bitcoin, because when you keep it in bitcoin there are big hopes that the value of your money will increase through the value appreciation of bitcoin but when you keep the money in gold or other things, small increase in value or at least not in quick time. Moreover keeping simply in fiat may get as devaluation due to inflation.
fantoos

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 05:25:45 PM

I prefer to be my money in cash because there is nothing like cash in present conditions. I also say some good amount should be in Bitcoin as well to have some money available all the time. In real world and its need are revolving around cash where it still has central position which has been proven in disastrous situations. Bitcoin is more safer to be instead of letting money in deposit account at banks.

Doamader

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:04:18 PM

I do believe into bitcoin and i do know my fiat even changing a bit wont allow me never to get 3-10%, my fiat can grow against others currencies but the local prices will keep, unlike bitcoin, that its change will mean more local currency into my hands. Soo there is a huge advantage of bitcoin against my local currency.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
November 01, 2016, 11:11:48 PM

50:50 is my answer. I cant put all my money into bitcoin, I still need it for my daily life. Unless I  can pay all my daily needs with bitcoin then I will think to put all my money into bitcoin.

that would be the answer for me too,i prefer to have a balance and i like the concept of virtual currency and since i am not a bitcoin millionaire i would like to have both in my day to day activities Smiley
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:19:23 AM

that would be the answer for me too,i prefer to have a balance and i like the concept of virtual currency and since i am not a bitcoin millionaire i would like to have both in my day to day activities Smiley
I think more of us wanting to have both, bitcoin is an investment and fiat for our daily used. Having a bitcoin has a chance to make us rich in the future to have us other source of income beside on our regular job.
Invulner

Activity: 266

Invulner

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 05:39:56 AM

I think more of us wanting to have both, bitcoin is an investment and fiat for our daily used. Having a bitcoin has a chance to make us rich in the future to have us other source of income beside on our regular job.

Definitely. I think it is always good to diversify and never have all your eggs in one basket. I'd like to keep a portion of my savings in bitcoin and another portion of it in fiat or other investment to reduce risk.
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1510

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:29:59 AM

I certainly prefer my money in to cash only and not in bitcoin due to the less acceptance of bitcoin in my country. However, I certainly will keep some of my savings in to bitcoin and prefer not to withdraw in any situation for next 5-7 years.

Because, I don't want to waste my bitcoins for buying groceries or mobile recharge. I certainly want them as an investment. So I will keep cash in local currency to meet my daily expenses and keep a certain percentage in bitcoin as an investment. I think that is the wise thing to do.

TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:33:51 AM

I like storing money to be stored in Bitcoins because it's all digital and the chance of someone hacking into my account is slim to none. I can also process transaction from my computer instantaneously and I don't have to leave the house as much (I'm lazy  Wink).

Hi!
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 06:39:32 AM

I like storing money to be stored in Bitcoins because it's all digital and the chance of someone hacking into my account is slim to none. I can also process transaction from my computer instantaneously and I don't have to leave the house as much (I'm lazy  Wink).
As of now i also considerig my money to be in btc because while its save the possibility to grow is going bigger and more and more uses can be find online so its really making it good option to get more involved with bitcoin investment.
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 07:40:55 AM

Probably in bitcoin, as i like some risk, and of course price can fall down and i will lose my money, but price also can rise, so i would get a lot of easy money this way

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Tyrantt

Activity: 1022
Merit: 564

Need some spare btc for a new PC

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 09:09:21 AM

Right now, id say cash. Atm bitcoin prices are unstable (it jumped for 80$ in the last two weeks and it can just as easly drop.

Need some spare btc for a new PC that can at least run Adobe Dreamweaver.

BTC - 19qm3kH4MZELkefEb55HCe4Y5jgRRLCQmn ♦♦♦ ETH - 0xd71ACd8781d66393eBfc3Acd65B224e97Ae1952D
rosablu

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:31:04 PM

Cash for now, but I'd like to use btc more in future
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:43:20 PM

I am using both so I guess I don't have to choose lol. Bitcoin is good for making some investments online and I am using it for some programs to make some money or to increase my Bitcoin hoard. In my country, it is not yet that popular so i guess I have no choice but to use fiat money here.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:47:26 PM

i prefer my money to be in cash + bitcoin + gold + a big ass house Cheesy

but for now i have to keep some cash to be able to live!
also invest in bitcoin + gold and try hard to make profit from trading and also make money from my job to buy that big ass house eventually some day!

There is a FOMO brewing...
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:53:25 PM

Since bitcoin is really not yet accepted by money country i think i  will be going to have a safe play method so yes i will surely going to prefer converting my bitcoins to FIAT and save it since the price is stable.

The bitcoin is still in the early stage of development. It will take several decades at least for it to be popular.

That's the point  Wink if I will save that bitcoin in banks for now then I would probably not lose some amounts. Well if bitcoin price will rise and be stable in the near future, there will be no  regrets at all.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 03:58:20 PM

I am using both so I guess I don't have to choose lol. Bitcoin is good for making some investments online and I am using it for some programs to make some money or to increase my Bitcoin hoard. In my country, it is not yet that popular so i guess I have no choice but to use fiat money here.

Same here, though i like my money to be more in bitcoins because they can grow gradually with it like how they are growing right now with the movement of price, but as we cannot spend bitcoins so i have to cash out some of it everytime for spending on real life and i keep all other in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: