Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:15:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Mirrax's HIGH RISK altcoin investment guide for 2016  (Read 25535 times)
SwedishGirl

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Looking for shmexy coins!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:57:35 AM

Doesn't it show at the bottom or top of a post whether or not it has been edited and the date of?

I edited my post, go and check if it shows.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sandiman

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:54:33 AM

Ok, lets say you want to invest to something else beside Bitcoin.

Let me explain my strategy first. Of course you can buy some altcoin with
already huge marketcap, but such investment will be low risky and thus with
lower potential of so called "mental pump"

On the other side if you carefully analyze the situation and buy huge stake in
low profile shitcoin with good devs and scarce supply it might be a jackpot!
Or complete disater.
That's why diversification is very welcome and usefull.

Just for the record i will provide 5 tips with reason why to invest.
I will also mark today price so we can review in 2016 if my advice was
good or complete piece of shit.

A, ANONCOIN (ANC) 27434sat/coin*
- active development team
- full I2P integration
- working I2P exchange
- almost ready 0.9.6 wallet
- very low total amount of coins
- once they finish zerocash....boom
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227287.0

B, EXPANSE (EXP) 3286/coin*
- ethereum clone
- low amount of coins, fair distribution
- DAO
- honest developer with long term vision
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1173722.0

C, AURORACOIN (AUR) 8846sat/coin*
- new team working hard on Iceland adoption
- premine burned
- IS exchange launching
- very low amount of coins
- support in Iceland government through Pirate party
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1044432.0

D, NEXUS (NIRO) 364sat/coin**
- one of the most interesting coins
- developer extremely smart, write the coin from scratch
- dev also created real word companies to utilize the coin functions in the future
- unique in every aspect
- just listen to Colin:
http://youmeandbtc.com/bitcoin-podcast/nexus-creator-colin-cantrell-ymb-podcast-e102/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=657601.2840

E, FEATHERCOIN (FTC) 782sat/coin**
- my favourite
- will be pumped just because of the chart
- besides it has one of the most interesting wallets packed with functions
- i expect very interesting news "soon"TM
- http://forum.feathercoin.com/

If you gain or loose on my advice ... I do not care.
You should not listen to me at all, I am mental loser who is going from one defeat to another.
Right?

* Today's Cryptsy price
** Today's Bittrex price

Horrible picks. Especially feather and expanse. Are you sure you even trade dude, wow!?! You even spoke about Cryptsy, huh? Ppl actually still use this exchange?

Since this quote is exactly the same as what op said first page, It wasn't edited. (edited post doesn't change quote, look at my quote of your post).
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:31:30 PM

I din't edit anything.
My calls simply was (are) that good.

Thank you.
tuvok007
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 06:32:09 PM

Vericoin is on 9102 sat and nexus on 1500 sat,lets see where will the price go.

Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2016, 08:47:04 PM

Ok, so it seems as James Cantrell is about to launch his own rockets!
(Yes that is father of Videlicet, Nexus creator...)

http://tucson.com/business/local/entrepreneur-seeks-to-build-small-rockets-in-tucson-to-lift/article_21cecf4c-543d-579f-81b8-32d8d17c5e9d.html
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:11:19 AM

The fact that you call EXP a fair distribution coin makes this list worthless. Its the same dev as old scam Franko, and 95% premine.

Thank you for valuable input.
Just for record, that coin went from sub 4k to 400k = 100x up on MASSIVE volume.
Check the chart...

BTW Christopher is one of the most nice person in crypto scene. Ethical developer. So throw your insults somewhere else please.

Thank you for making my point for me, it went from worthless to over $10 million market cap, because dev and friends pumped it to dump coins. I don't care if he's 'nice' he's a copy baste kid on his second scamcoin.

FOR RENT.
Psipherious

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:14:31 PM

Do you have any sort of price target for your Litecoin (LTC) call? or any level where once it passes is no longer worth picking up?
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:12:15 PM

Do you have any sort of price target for your Litecoin (LTC) call? or any level where once it passes is no longer worth picking up?

Where did you see a LTC call, I must have missed it?
Psipherious

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 12:22:26 PM

Thanks for sharing. I haven't gotten into buying altcoins yet, but I wish there were more threads out their and less trolls. I have less than 1 btc to play around with, but have earned all my btc either through faucets, faucet games, or signature campaigns so losing bitcoin really isn't that big of a deal if I buy a crap coin. Appreciate you're time and hope you consider sharing some more High Risk Investment suggestions.

Thank you!

I decided to add coin F!

F, VRC Vericoin
7000sat/coin (Poloniex)
very interesting plans for 2016 (talk to Jay Jay on twitter for more)
coin was just pumped, that's why I hesitated with this tip, but price looks ok to start accumulation now

lets see

VRC will be the next EXP.
Pump is behind the door.

And i decided to add coin G Smiley
G, LTC Litecoin
772ksat/coin (btc-e)

SwedishGirl

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 03:04:27 PM

All stacked up on VRC?
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 04:57:10 PM

Shhhh...
new call
UIS@0.00000017

ftcorbsup

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:52:39 PM

miraks is scammer
http://forum.feathercoin.com/topic/8482/block-accounts/36
ChekaZ
Legendary

Activity: 1884
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:04:42 AM
Last edit: May 12, 2016, 08:31:23 PM by ChekaZ

I have to confirm that. - Mirrax = Conquerer just for clarification.

EDIT: Coins are paid back.

Regards,
ChekaZ

BTC: 1Ges1taJ69W7eEMbQLcmNGnUZenBkCnn45
FTC: 6sxjM96KMZ7t4AmDTUKDZdq82Nj931VQvY
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 10:19:01 AM

Regards,
ChekaZ

I am not miraks or Conquerer.
Right spelling is Mirrax/Conqueror

The link about is FTC team opinion which i do not share.
In fact i see such accusations as wrong and not acceptable.
This decision is huge shame for FTC team and will not be forgotten.
remistevens

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:45:03 PM

Regards,
ChekaZ

Sorry if I have this wrong, but here is what it looks to me what happened:

Kraken gave Mirrax 100000FTC to deliver as bounty for smart contract implementation. When the price shot up, Kraken gave direction to sell the FTC for BTC at 9500. Mirrax sold the coins at 4000 instead before it got that high. Now Kraken is asking for the funds returned and Mirrax is refusing to send anything (not 100000FTC, not 9.5BTC, not 4BTC). Is that correct? And are you the person making this decision to hold these funds? If so why? They were dedicated for smart contract creation, so the only person who should have a right to keep the funds indefinitely is the person who develops smart contracts for FTC.

Again sorry if I have this wrong, but what am I missing? What accusations are unacceptable?
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:30:17 PM

Regards,
ChekaZ

Kraken gave Mirrax 100000FTC to deliver as bounty for smart contract implementation. When the price shot up, Kraken gave direction to sell the FTC for BTC at 9500. Mirrax sold the coins at 4000 instead before it got that high. Now Kraken is asking for the funds returned and Mirrax is refusing to send anything (not 100000FTC, not 9.5BTC, not 4BTC). Is that correct? And are you the person making this decision to hold these funds? If so why? They were dedicated for smart contract creation, so the only person who should have a right to keep the funds indefinitely is the person who develops smart contracts for FTC.

Again sorry if I have this wrong, but what am I missing? What accusations are unacceptable?
Please add into your puzzle that I was the only one who made any progress in that particular bounty by myself.
AmDD
Legendary

Activity: 1027
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:49:57 PM

Regards,
ChekaZ

Please add into your puzzle that I was the only one who made any progress in that particular bounty by myself.

If thats true then it just adds another layer that I dont like. If you are holding the bounty then Id think you should be a neutral 3rd party and not be eligible to receive it yourself. Not to put all blame on you, I also dont like that you were told to sell at 9000. If Kraken wanted to sell at that price even if only to increase the bounty by selling high and buying low) then it should have been done with other funds and then added to the bounty. The original bounty coins should have been kept offline on a wallet and not touched for any reason other than to pay a user for meeting the goals of the bounty or returning to Kraken after a set time has passed of no one meeting set goals.

Mirrax, I find it difficult to believe you are truly a scammer and hope this all is resolved soon. That said, Im not taking sides here as I dont like the way any of this was handled - by either party.

BTC tip jar: 18EKpbrcXxbpzAZv3T58ccGcVis7W7JR9w
LTC tip jar: Lgp8ERykAgx6Q8NdMqpi5vnVoUMD2hYn2a
SwedishGirl

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 01:53:54 PM

Regards,
ChekaZ

I don't understand why is this brought up in this particular thread. It's not relevant and I could not care less about your FTC shenanigans.
Conqueror (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 02:08:47 PM

Regards,
ChekaZ

If thats true then it just adds another layer that I dont like. If you are holding the bounty then Id think you should be a neutral 3rd party and not be eligible to receive it yourself. Not to put all blame on you, I also dont like that you were told to sell at 9000. If Kraken wanted to sell at that price even if only to increase the bounty by selling high and buying low) then it should have been done with other funds and then added to the bounty. The original bounty coins should have been kept offline on a wallet and not touched for any reason other than to pay a user for meeting the goals of the bounty or returning to Kraken after a set time has passed of no one meeting set goals.

Mirrax, I find it difficult to believe you are truly a scammer and hope this all is resolved soon. That said, Im not taking sides here as I dont like the way any of this was handled - by either party.

I am not. I want to get rid of this money and let somebody else hold it for bounty. Unfortunately my schedule was not compatible with muddy's high standards and it resulted in this unlucky ban and scam accusation.
uncle_muddy

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:28:41 PM

I am not. I want to get rid of this money and let somebody else hold it for bounty. Unfortunately my schedule was not compatible with muddy's high standards and it resulted in this unlucky ban and scam accusation.

If this is true why have the funds not been handed over as yet? I was asked to provide a little support to the situation on the 2nd May, after it had been going on for some time prior to that, we are now at the 12th May still no funds, still no evidence that you still have the funds! You claim that my request of over 10 days does not meet with your schedule, yet you find time to poke fun at those trying to help you out of the situation you have managed to get yourself in.

Prove us all wrong and pay back the funds, we will make a public apology and life can move forward.  You have my word that funds paid into the BTC address you have already been given will be held for the bounty and no other reason.

UM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: