Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 01:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: want to start mining  (Read 13906 times)
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:28:11 PM

Today one of my friend hit me with his question that he want to start bitcoin mining but i am a noob too in mining thing so i though it is the right time to ask you guys about it
his pc has

2gb ram
Intel 2.8 Ghz processor
500 gb HDD
Internet - coming soon 500kbps download speed

and his mobile has(for web mining) :

2gb Ram
Intel 1.6 Ghz
Internet - download speed 4-5 mbps

he asked me 1.what pool should he use? 2.what software he should use and some additional information about this. precautions and guides are welcome too

Not worth mining. Perhaps could mine Altcoins and sell it on exchanges such as Yobit for some Bitcoins. But if electricity prices are high, then it is totally not worth it.

It is better to mine the altcoin. It is more profitable than mining the bitcoin directly. The ROI is quite fast.

Can you add more details please? Like specs and what kind of altcoins are best?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
molsewid

Activity: 2170
Merit: 530

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 11:58:40 PM

I dropped the idea of mining since the ROI period doesn't seems palatable to me. But I like the idea of selling the rig away after 3 months to recoup losses. But who would buy?
Mining hardware are isn't that good when it come of mining bitcoin we really want to mine but its not profitable at all we our trying our best but we can't we luck off money and we canct just back our ROI at the time selling is much more profitable keep it up bud you will be reich someday.
epitome

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 08:47:34 AM

i understand that mining bitcoin is not at all profitable,but what all coins can be mined using a decent desktop pc,i don't want to burn my pc for nothing,so what are the good coins which can be mined at home.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: