Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:57:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | In-wallet altcoin generator | Stage 2 soon  (Read 31505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:24:41 PM

good luck dev.

Thank you
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:29:56 PM

So just a question out of curiosity, Is this coin already available to the public? Also if it isn't has anyone seen this coin and wallet do what you claim that it is capable of doing? And lastly and not to bash on the idea behind this coin and wallet but don't you think Crypto has enough shitcoins and scamcoins already without giving every Tom,Dick and Harry the capabilities to create their own?  I mean I get that lots of people would love to have their own coins and create their own coins but don't some people think that maybe Crypto should start trying to clean up the cluster fuck of useless shitcoins that are released daily instead of promoting it? Just a thought Smiley But I would really like to know if anyone has seen working proof of this wallet and what not? Thanks Smiley
Hey Dev would really like it if you could look over this post of mine and kindly answer these questions that I have about this project if you don't mind Smiley I just want to get everything straight about what this project is all about and answers to the other questions that I have asked here if you could do that it would be greatly appreciated Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:37:12 PM

So just a question out of curiosity, Is this coin already available to the public? Also if it isn't has anyone seen this coin and wallet do what you claim that it is capable of doing? And lastly and not to bash on the idea behind this coin and wallet but don't you think Crypto has enough shitcoins and scamcoins already without giving every Tom,Dick and Harry the capabilities to create their own?  I mean I get that lots of people would love to have their own coins and create their own coins but don't some people think that maybe Crypto should start trying to clean up the cluster fuck of useless shitcoins that are released daily instead of promoting it? Just a thought Smiley But I would really like to know if anyone has seen working proof of this wallet and what not? Thanks Smiley
Hey Dev would really like it if you could look over this post of mine and kindly answer these questions that I have about this project if you don't mind Smiley I just want to get everything straight about what this project is all about and answers to the other questions that I have asked here if you could do that it would be greatly appreciated Smiley Cheers

The wallet has not been released to public yet.

In fact, all our wallet does is what you should be doing by hand. So it's not like we are promoting some super high-tech never-heard-of-before thing.
The functionality we offer, is freely and widely available on the internet. All we did was integrate it inside a wallet (basic C code, right), and attach some condition and advantages to it.

Those are, for example, you need to stake 15000 BUILD to unlock the panel, and every generation round costs you 7500 BUILD that get destroyed to a proven unspendable address.
Another one is the one-click upload to Github, and compilation within 12 hours. Also there are close to zero limits on the coin you can generate.

So are we promising something unheard before? No. Is it all so difficult? No. Do such generators already exists? Yes.
This means our coin is not impossible to release or to create. Everybody could have carved out a wheel from stone, it just took the clever ones to do it first.
Emericana

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:50:17 PM

In fact, all our wallet does is what you should be doing by hand. So it's not like we are promoting some super high-tech never-heard-of-before thing.
The functionality we offer, is freely and widely available on the internet. All we did was integrate it inside a wallet (basic C code, right), and attach some condition and advantages to it.

Those are, for example, you need to stake 15000 BUILD to unlock the panel, and every generation round costs you 7500 BUILD that get destroyed to a proven unspendable address.
Another one is the one-click upload to Github, and compilation within 12 hours. Also there are close to zero limits on the coin you can generate.

So are we promising something unheard before? No. Is it all so difficult? No. Do such generators already exists? Yes.
This means our coin is not impossible to release or to create. Everybody could have carved out a wheel from stone, it just took the clever ones to do it first.

You need btc for what so ??
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:58:46 PM

No I totally understand and know that there are millions of tutorials on the web to create your own altcoins and even sites that people can pay to have their own altcoins created, what I meant is that there is a lot of people who aren't tech savvy enough to make their own coins through tutorials or can't afford to pay someone to create a coin for them.  I mean I commend you guys for creating something that will do the work for someone wanting to create their own coin but I was just saying that don't you think this simplicity you will be providing to the everyday trader is going to just add tons and tons of more shitcoins that will just flood this already garbage filled environment lol  You are right about being the first to take a step like this and it is clever that no one ever thought about it before.  Now one other thing I wanted to know is how are people supposed to know that your coin and wallet does what you claim if no one has seen it yet or there isn't any videos or anything demonstrating this project?  I just think that if you are already collecting BTC from people for this ICO sale that you would have at least demos of the wallets and showing what they can do so people at least knew that if they did invest BTC into this project that they weren't just sending BTC to empty promises no?  And don't take what I'm saying as claiming that this is a scam or that your project doesn't exist I just find it odd that you would ask for the BTC investments without at least showing the people what they are investing their BTC into?  Thanks though for answering the questions that I asked Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:21:06 PM

No I totally understand and know that there are millions of tutorials on the web to create your own altcoins and even sites that people can pay to have their own altcoins created, what I meant is that there is a lot of people who aren't tech savvy enough to make their own coins through tutorials or can't afford to pay someone to create a coin for them.  I mean I commend you guys for creating something that will do the work for someone wanting to create their own coin but I was just saying that don't you think this simplicity you will be providing to the everyday trader is going to just add tons and tons of more shitcoins that will just flood this already garbage filled environment lol  You are right about being the first to take a step like this and it is clever that no one ever thought about it before.  Now one other thing I wanted to know is how are people supposed to know that your coin and wallet does what you claim if no one has seen it yet or there isn't any videos or anything demonstrating this project?  I just think that if you are already collecting BTC from people for this ICO sale that you would have at least demos of the wallets and showing what they can do so people at least knew that if they did invest BTC into this project that they weren't just sending BTC to empty promises no?  And don't take what I'm saying as claiming that this is a scam or that your project doesn't exist I just find it odd that you would ask for the BTC investments without at least showing the people what they are investing their BTC into?  Thanks though for answering the questions that I asked Smiley Cheers

I'll put up some videos from the wallet and generator  Wink
Thank you for your constructive postings
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:55:30 PM

I'll put up some videos from the wallet and generator  Wink
Thank you for your constructive postings
Well I didn't think attacking the thread like a pussy newbie sockpuppet account would be a very productive way to ask the questions that I wanted to have answered lol So thank you for taking the time to answer my questions and I wish you the best of luck with your project mate Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:21:54 PM

Okk stop your ass licking with the kid on the block and answer 2 good questions that can be constructive from a buyer's views Wink
Simmer down mate lol First off you could maybe approach your questions in a more productive way instead of saying Who the FUCK are you? and Why do you need BTC?  You ever hear that saying you catch more flies with honey?  I mean I understand angry people in crypto always screaming scam all the time because there are tons of scams in crypto and I'm not defending the people of this coin but I'm sure there are better ways to ask questions like you asked right?  Also the one thing that always confused me about Crypto is why do so many people talk rude or talk smack from newbie sock puppet accounts? Like is it really that hard to just use your main account to ask or criticize a coin in it's thread?  Not bashing on you for that just genuinely would like to know why so many people here have to have multiple upon multiple accounts?  Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Emericana

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:26:24 PM

I understand what you are saying but ive asked like 5 X before so i admit i am a little bit pissed off. But seriously, is it that much to want those information before juging if a project is good or not ?!
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:31:14 PM

I understand what you are saying but ive asked like 5 X before so i admit i am a little bit pissed off. But seriously, is it that much to want those information before juging if a project is good or not ?!
No I 100% agree with you about any project that is an ICO mate Smiley I don't believe that any project deserves BTC before it launches but that's just my opinion right lol I know some people do trust ICO's and invest into them but it's just never been my cup of tea.  I also get that people get peeved when their questions go ignored or unanswered and personally if I have to ask more than twice then I usually don't bother with that coin or project because I believe that any Dev or Team can take the time to answer their communities questions right?  But I also don't blame some Devs and Teams for ignoring people who generally come across rude when they ask their questions as well so it's really a two way street there.  But then again you said that you asked multiple times and that would get annoying.  Anyways I ramble a lot sometimes so I'll leave that as that lol Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:35:38 PM

This is the last reply ever about 'fake accounts', and who i 'might' be. I'm Tarmi. Always been, always will be.

Could you confirm it then one last time for everyone, by signing a message from a bitcoin wallet that you have used a long time ago, thus proving to be the same user as the one who created the account as you claim to be? Smiley

Edit: if you do this, then i'll buy your coin.
Bitcoininspace

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:42:41 PM

This is the last reply ever about 'fake accounts', and who i 'might' be. I'm Tarmi. Always been, always will be.

Could you confirm it then one last time for everyone, by signing a message from a bitcoin wallet that you have used a long time ago, thus proving to be the same user as the one who created the account as you claim to be? Smiley

He could easily still in contact with the account seller ?
Yes, but it would make it more believable at least. And the pre-sale doesn't seem to be going too well in a self-moderated thread.
The only reason I wrote that is to make me wanna buy some as I generally like the idea but don't like how it's going for the coin. Maybe he needs a good PR manager or someone to run the signature campaign, but right now it's not going great and it's a shame since it's a innovative coin for once.
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:56:08 PM

-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
15-12-2015

In reply to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1287935.msg13260561#msg13260561
i hereby confirm my account using the address as mentioned here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=334845.msg3602242#msg3602242

Tarmi
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----
HFw3FBi/zMNGJNB4cWs7VY3DH6f7lj9GAyfc16UrCZDME+X85sB3HtdflPqBKyFLQ/TPXn3j+zPGJ129jnAe3+4=
-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:57:39 PM

To that newbie asking who the fuck i am.
Kind of a pardox having a new account and asking for info  Wink

I'm Tarmi, look me up and you have everything you need.
All your previous posts will be deleted, and if your future posts are not constructive, so will i delete those.
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 11:44:04 PM

We don't know until we see it, we can just speculate.
However the coinbuilder feature integrated will be a breakthrough if it works, so i want to see it.
i already made several logos, just to be ready, when time comes. And all are awesome.
If things goes in right direction then, rebranded CoinBuilder with logo, graphics, new wallet with coin builder option integrated will be boom.
we will see...

wildduck
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:51:00 AM

Let`s build us some coins Cheesy
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 07:00:43 AM

So from what i've understand at this moment in time:

It seems my ICO is standing in the way of another ICO ran by the regular scam teams. (Yes, those who are extorting me)
Therefore spamming my topic with FUD, and nothing but FUD.

Youtube video of the wallet will be ready before the weekend.
Yes, for the lol. I'll just wait until the Stage 1 is nearly over to make you all look like a fool.

Any posts not related to this project, or any FUD of any kind by anyone get's deleted without exception.

On the other hand, you guys are helping me a lot since stage 1 is the cheapest stage to buy in.
Feel free to FUD about it, after my proofs, wallet release, and future update regardig C.A.T., people can buy in at stage 2 and 3, way after your scam ICO is over.

I know i'll still be around.
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 12:37:21 PM

So from what i've understand at this moment in time:

It seems my ICO is standing in the way of another ICO ran by the regular scam teams. (Yes, those who are extorting me)
Therefore spamming my topic with FUD, and nothing but FUD.

Youtube video of the wallet will be ready before the weekend.
Yes, for the lol. I'll just wait until the Stage 1 is nearly over to make you all look like a fool.

Any posts not related to this project, or any FUD of any kind by anyone get's deleted without exception.

On the other hand, you guys are helping me a lot since stage 1 is the cheapest stage to buy in.
Feel free to FUD about it, after my proofs, wallet release, and future update regardig C.A.T., people can buy in at stage 2 and 3, way after your scam ICO is over.

I know i'll still be around.

that video will solidify the developement of the coin and shut the mouths of the fuders. +1000
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 02:13:40 PM

Allright bitches.

You've asked for my involvement, you got my involvement.

From now on I'm part of this project, whether you like it or not.

I first refused to participate since I have my own projects to take care of, but hey. Why not.

This coin is now officially supported by bitspender.
Someone paste my terminator thumb!

@dev, let's kick some ass!
bitspender

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:04:14 PM

Allright bitches.

You've asked for my involvement, you got my involvement.

From now on I'm part of this project, whether you like it or not.

I first refused to participate since I have my own projects to take care of, but hey. Why not.

This coin is now officially supported by bitspender.
Someone paste my terminator thumb!

@dev, let's kick some ass!

Who cares?  Still just shitcoin.

The only Shit here is posted by newbie accounts like yours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: