Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:39:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | In-wallet altcoin generator | Stage 2 soon  (Read 31503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Pala_00

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:46:49 PM

So guys... is this a safe project? Someone know the dev?
we can say that there's an alert set by iGotSpots but we know how things in crypto works, people say even shit about other dev, I can't say if this coin is safe or not, since is not over Smiley but I will give it a shot, if it goes wrong a will lose a little amount of btc.

Yeah I know dude... I don't know what to think about this project.  Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:51:09 PM

we can say that there's an alert set by iGotSpots but we know how things in crypto works, people say even shit about other dev, I can't say if this coin is safe or not, since is not over Smiley but I will give it a shot, if it goes wrong a will lose a little amount of btc.

Ill help you, its bullshit Wink
how newbie are you to know that?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1007

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2015, 10:55:17 PM

Ill help you, its bullshit Wink
how newbie are you to know that?

way too noob

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:31:38 PM

what's this silence here? Nobody believe this coin could be interesting?

Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:57:46 PM

Hi,
just few words about my collaboration in this project.

I was contacted by tarmi asking me if i was interested in sell "batch" CAT copies.
He told me about a project where users could get CAT staking coins.
I told yes and i explain him how a CAT Purchase works.
I was very clear and transparent "You must tell me number of CAT copies, i will tell you price, you pay, i will give you copies". Nothing more nothing less.

Than this topic was open and i confirm that CAT collaboration was legit (with a message in the first pages).

Then i start receive unexpected PM from users.
3 Kinds of PM
- Be aware of that project because.....
- If you are collaborating on this project it means that this project is legit so i will buy BUILD
- Is this project legit?

So these are my answer :
- I'm not involved in this project more than receive a request of CAT Batch copies and prepare them.
- I Don't now anyone behind this project
- I don't have any reason to trust or not trust this project

As i told to tarmi, my reputation is very important, so i ask for guarantees about our partnership.
Actually no guarantees received (words have no value for me)

If i receive guarantees i will write about it in this topic.

There's an imprecision in the OP:

Just enter your bitcointalk username in your wallet, and hold your BUILD for 30 days to get your personal C.A.T. license in your wallet!

It's not IN YOUR WALLET, it's only "to get your personal C.A.T. license"

TL;DR
I don't know nothing about this project, i don't know who is behind this project, my only agreement is to prepare CAT copies to tarmi after payment receive.

BadBunny

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:43:25 PM

TL;DR
I don't know nothing about this project, i don't know who is behind this project, my only agreement is to prepare CAT copies to tarmi after payment receive.

http://9p5z91rxsag1usgoc1ctvupb.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/you_know_nothing.gif

You know nothing, Sampey
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:18:57 AM

If I understand part of the reason to buy is 20,000 Build (.2 BTC)
  is it gets me a C.A.T. license which usually costs .5 BTC

But C.A.T. says he asked for guarantee (money - not words) but received no guarantee.
That means I have to buy 20,000 Build and hold 30 days and trust that you actually buy the
C.A.T. licenses at discount and deliver them (not in wallet per C.A.T.). That's a  lot of trust.

bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:22:19 AM

If I understand part of the reason to buy is 20,000 Build (.2 BTC)
  is it gets me a C.A.T. license which usually costs .5 BTC

But C.A.T. says he asked for guarantee (money - not words) but received no guarantee.
That means I have to buy 20,000 Build and hold 30 days and trust that you actually buy the
C.A.T. licenses at discount and deliver them (not in wallet per C.A.T.). That's a  lot of trust.

At moment it's seems a risky bussines i will watch from outside and if the dev showns to be trustworthy then i will enter, too many times scamed in last year for take this kind of risk
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:02:06 AM

(money - not words) but received no guarantee.

Yeah, right, money (BTC) not words.

For 4 Reason :
- I have guarantees (in that case tarmi words) to sell for sure at least X Cat copies. So, if this is sure, i think it's not a problem to get amount for some "prepaid" copy.
- People who have important projects must have BTC to finance themself and collaborations. Invest first, Roi After  Wink
- If i receive BTC and this is all a scam i can try to refund people scammed. So in this case i will work like an escrow.
- I'm loosing time with PM and to follow this things. And that wasn't in my agenda.
Icefrag

Activity: 606
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:27:33 AM

Tarmi, when you add a video with the full version wallet?
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:13:07 AM

Just found this on ccex, and seeing the thread seems a bit empty, I mean a couple of pages with no dev interactions, indeed we need more guarantee to be confident with this project, that from my pow is interesting, but my fear is that could be even a fake project made to rise some btc, maybe this fear is shared, there's no a really good request on ccex.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

tarmi (OP)
Legendary

Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:28:45 AM

So, the C.A.T. integration was originaly planned for ~March 2016 like mentioned at the timeline.
Sampey can confirm we've been sending messages long before BUILD got announced.

We need to understand the position of Sampey on this matter, and I respect him protecting his reputation by this message.
In no way does he imply BUILD to be fake or scam. Read carefully instead of making conclusions.

He asked me yesterday to prepay 50 licensed, and gave me about 3h time to do so.
As i've replied him, even releasing that amount of BTC from my coinbase vault will take up to 48h of delay.

I will prepay him those licenses, so he can confirm that BUILD has x amount of licenses ready for the users.

Meanwhile;

We're looking for users to review and test the coinbuilding functionality during Stage 2.

Minimum requirements:

- Sr Member
- No negative trust
- Proven coding skills

Those people will receive the wallet without any restriction on it, like the need to stake to unlock.
I trust this people not to share the source around or keep it for personal use! For review and testing only.

More info during Stage 2.
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:07:23 AM

So, the C.A.T. integration was originaly planned for ~March 2016 like mentioned at the timeline.

We need to understand the position of Sampey on this matter, and I respect him protecting his reputation by this message.
In no way does he imply BUILD to be fake or scam. Read carefully instead of making conclusions.

He asked me yesterday to prepay 50 licensed, and gave me about 3h time to do so.
As i've replied him, even releasing that amount of BTC from my coinbase vault will take up to 48h of delay.

I will prepay him those licenses, so he can confirm that BUILD has x amount of licenses ready for the users.

Meanwhile;

We're looking for users to review and test the coinbuilding functionality during Stage 2.

Minimum requirements:

- Sr Member
- No negative trust
- Proven coding skills

Those people will receive the wallet without any restriction on it, like the need to stake to unlock.
I trust this people not to share the source around or keep it for personal use! For review and testing only.

This is a lot of news.
If I've understood, now you've an agreement with sampey, that you will pay him something like 50 CAT copies in advance, it's a big deal, if it will happen in that 48hs, the stage 2 could become a sold out. Nobody move that amount of BTC just like a gamble.
Sadly I can't code to be a beta tester. But I think that the wallet should be user friendly or who want to make a coin should be a coder?
If someone is already a coder he can make a coin by himself with no need of your wallet. Even someone with no code skill should try it and let you know how does it feel.

tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 11:10:07 AM

Meanwhile;

Minimum requirements:

- Sr Member
- No negative trust
- Proven coding skills

This is a lot of news.
If I've understood, now you've an agreement with sampey, that you will pay him something like 50 CAT copies in advance, it's a big deal, if it will happen in that 48hs, the stage 2 could become a sold out. Nobody move that amount of BTC just like a gamble.
Sadly I can't code to be a beta tester. But I think that the wallet should be user friendly or who want to make a coin should be a coder?
If someone is already a coder he can make a coin by himself with no need of your wallet. Even someone with no code skill should try it and let you know how does it feel.

That is to verify the quality of the generated code  Wink
The GUI is very user friendly so even the guy without any knowledge can build a coin.

More like this http://screencloud.net/v/mnL8 (still in progress Wink ) since we keep shifting GUI elements to make it user friendly.
Right now, the plan is to go with tabbed pages for every step.
kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 01:51:08 PM

Meanwhile;

Minimum requirements:

- Sr Member
- No negative trust
- Proven coding skills

Happy to help should no deep coding work required Smiley

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:03:39 PM

3 hours left to the end of the stage 1

Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:18:01 PM

I Can confirm.

And i confirm that, 50 prepaid core.
50 Is not a random number, it's a quote of
"We'll be buying a minimum of 50 core licenses to start with. This amount is guaranteed, even if the presale fails to sell out enough."
This is written by you right? You can confirm without problems

I gave you few times because
- I need to write something in this topic
- I tought you had funds to buy these "guaraneed" licenses.

Ok but actually there's no PM in my BOX about the last PM i send you yesterday.

I Will be VERY VERY VERY Happy to confirm on this topic the received payment copies  Wink

So what's next?
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:52:42 PM

I Can confirm.

And i confirm that, 50 prepaid core.
50 Is not a random number, it's a quote of
"We'll be buying a minimum of 50 core licenses to start with. This amount is guaranteed, even if the presale fails to sell out enough."
This is written by you right? You can confirm without problems

I gave you few times because
- I need to write something in this topic
- I tought you had funds to buy these "guaraneed" licenses.

Ok but actually there's no PM in my BOX about the last PM i send you yesterday.

I Will be VERY VERY VERY Happy to confirm on this topic the received payment copies  Wink

So what's next?

this is really interesting indeed, there's any ETA to the closing of this agreement? It will give a very hard push to the price. Looking forward to read some news about it.
This is the reason why I will buy or not

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:57:05 PM

this is really interesting indeed, there's any ETA to the closing of this agreement? It will give a very hard push to the price. Looking forward to read some news about it.
This is the reason why I will buy or not

Also to Sampey; Like i told, it takes some time to release that amount from my coinbase vault.
It has a delayed mechanism, nothing to change about that.

Users can still buy in during Stage 2-3, when Sampey can confirm we have the licenses prepaid to him.
This is the very same reason why our presale is running in Stages. Every stage brings more security.

Stage 1 is about to close in case you missed it by the way  Smiley
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:57:25 PM

I'm really skeptical of any / all new projects and I usually dont buy icos anymore.. but something about this project really grabbed my interest though. After carefully reviewing all facts, fud, positives, negatives Ive

decided to throw in some btc.

Dev seems to have put fourth effort into this project and has gone above and beyond to address fud accusations. He has also contacted ccex to host ico to put everyones concerns at ease. contacted other devs in

cryptosphere to corroborate with his project

C.A.T. bot license is definitely a plus.. everything so far looks promising, good luck with your project tarmi, I look forward to future announcements  

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: