Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | In-wallet altcoin generator | Stage 2 soon  (Read 31503 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:03:36 PM

I'm really skeptical of any / all new projects and I usually dont buy icos anymore.. but something about this project really grabbed my interest though. After carefully reviewing all facts, fud, positives, negatives Ive

decided to throw in some btc.

Dev seems to have put fourth effort into this project and has gone above and beyond to address fud accusations. He has also contacted ccex to host ico to put everyones concerns at ease. contacted other devs in

cryptosphere to corroborate with his project

C.A.T. bot license is definitely a plus.. everything so far looks promising, good luck with your project tarmi, I look forward to future announcements  

Well thank you, it's been a while since i got a positive feedback like yours  Smiley
AltcoinSteps

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

Let's make a new altcoin environment.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 04:15:44 PM

So, the C.A.T. integration was originaly planned for ~March 2016 like mentioned at the timeline.
Sampey can confirm we've been sending messages long before BUILD got announced.

We need to understand the position of Sampey on this matter, and I respect him protecting his reputation by this message.
In no way does he imply BUILD to be fake or scam. Read carefully instead of making conclusions.

He asked me yesterday to prepay 50 licensed, and gave me about 3h time to do so.
As i've replied him, even releasing that amount of BTC from my coinbase vault will take up to 48h of delay.

I will prepay him those licenses, so he can confirm that BUILD has x amount of licenses ready for the users.

Meanwhile;

We're looking for users to review and test the coinbuilding functionality during Stage 2.

Minimum requirements:

- Sr Member
- No negative trust
- Proven coding skills

Those people will receive the wallet without any restriction on it, like the need to stake to unlock.
I trust this people not to share the source around or keep it for personal use! For review and testing only.

More info during Stage 2.
not Sr. Member but can give it a go Smiley

Steps - Let's make a new altcoin environment.  | Join Us Now!
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:32:35 PM

1H30M remaining before Stage 1 stops

callynyan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:44:29 PM

And you are going to give out bounty rewards then right?
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:45:41 PM

And you are going to give out bounty rewards then right?

Yes
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:47:24 PM

Hi, the coin seems interesting but I've some doubts about the coin we need to hold in the wallet to unlock the options to make a coin and some other questions.
If I'm not wrong there are services that allow people to make their own coin paying something like 0.05 BTC and they give you a working coin, with all you need, from the wallet to the host for a month.
With BUILD we have to hold 15k coin to unlock the coinbuilder, and with those 15k we can make 2 coin paying 7500 BUILD for each, those BUILD will be destroyed right? how?
At the current ICO price making 2 coins will cost us 0.15 BTC, while using that services we need 0.1 for 2 coins, and I don't think BUILD wallet will make us even a working node, we have to pay to have it.
But, just think about the stage 3, where coin will be sold for 0.000022BTC that means that we need 0.33BTC worth of BUILD to unlock special option, so 0.165BTC (7500 BUILD) to make our own coin.
I think that the coinbuilder could be interesting only if the price will go really low. Because @0.000022 it's not really cheap to make a coin. Unless the service your wallet provide is definitive and perfect.

Another question about the copies you have to buy directly to Sampey, you're saying that you need some days to let coinbase unlock your funds, but really you keep that amount of BTC inside an exchange? You don't have any outside?

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:52:34 PM

Hi, the coin seems interesting but I've some doubts about the coin we need to hold in the wallet to unlock the options to make a coin and some other questions.
If I'm not wrong there are services that allow people to make their own coin paying something like 0.05 BTC and they give you a working coin, with all you need, from the wallet to the host for a month.
With BUILD we have to hold 15k coin to unlock the coinbuilder, and with those 15k we can make 2 coin paying 7500 BUILD for each, those BUILD will be destroyed right? how?
At the current ICO price making 2 coins will cost us 0.15 BTC, while using that services we need 0.1 for 2 coins, and I don't think BUILD wallet will make us even a working node, we have to pay to have it.
But, just think about the stage 3, where coin will be sold for 0.000022BTC that means that we need 0.33BTC worth of BUILD to unlock special option, so 0.165BTC (7500 BUILD) to make our own coin.
I think that the coinbuilder could be interesting only if the price will go really low. Because @0.000022 it's not really cheap make a coin. Unless the service you wallet provide is definitive and perfect.

Another question about the copies you have to buy directly to Sampey, you're saying that you need some days to let coinbase unlock your funds, but really you keep that amount of BTC inside an exchange? You don't have any outside?

Sampey received a screenshot from my vault. I'm keeping well over 200 in my vault.
So no, i don't keep them. And no, i never keep > 1-3BTC outside my vault.

regarding the price, this is to prevent a major flood of generated coins.
Besides that, burning your BUILD after a generation reduces supply, so holders can benefit from rising prices if their is a high demand for it.

You are free to generate your coin at any service you like.
Just know that 'known generated coins' are doomed to die from the second someone looks at your sourcecode.
Plenty of examples in the announcement board.
Sampey
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:54:21 PM

I can post the screenshot with your permission if you want.
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:55:55 PM

No thank you, i dont see what my personal funds have to do with this  Wink
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:56:24 PM

I think that the coinbuilder could be interesting only if the price will go really low. Because @0.000022 it's not really cheap make a coin. Unless the service you wallet provide is definitive and perfect.

Sampey received a screenshot from my vault. I'm keeping well over 200 in my vault.
So no, i don't keep them. And no, i never keep > 1-3BTC outside my vault.

regarding the price, this is to prevent a major flood of generated coins.
Besides that, burning your BUILD after a generation reduces supply, so holders can benefit from rising prices if their is a high demand for it.

You are free to generate your coin at any service you like.
Just know that 'known generated coins' are doomed to die from the second someone looks at your sourcecode.
Plenty of examples in the announcement board.

Perfectly answered I think, thank you. I will be in for sure. Best luck

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:59:14 PM

this is really interesting indeed, there's any ETA to the closing of this agreement? It will give a very hard push to the price. Looking forward to read some news about it.
This is the reason why I will buy or not

Also to Sampey; Like i told, it takes some time to release that amount from my coinbase vault.
It has a delayed mechanism, nothing to change about that.

Users can still buy in during Stage 2-3, when Sampey can confirm we have the licenses prepaid to him.
This is the very same reason why our presale is running in Stages. Every stage brings more security.

Stage 1 is about to close in case you missed it by the way  Smiley
Have you already requested the withdrawal?

I know why your pray will never be answered!
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:59:33 PM

Well i'm not able to tell if that screenshot is legit.
And i've never used coinbase so i don't know how it works.
From my point of view that screenshot doesn't gives me any guaranteed.
My guaranteed is the transaction to my wallet.  Wink

As i understood well, it will happens in no more than 72 hours starting from some hours ago right?
Let's say, no more than 65 hours?
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:00:30 PM

Well i'm not able to tell if that screenshot is legit.
And i've never used coinbase so i don't know how it works.
From my point of view that screenshot doesn't gives me any guaranteed.
My guaranteed is the transaction to my wallet.  Wink

As i understood well, it will happens in no more than 72 hours starting from some hours ago right?
Let's say, no more than 65 hours?

Sure, will even be sooner like i told you
Sampey
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:01:47 PM

Ok perfect, let's wait  Wink
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:02:49 PM

1H remaining before Stage 1 stops
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:07:42 PM

Yes it's just a matter of time....
Some buyers are coming on ccex, maybe those last post gave BUILD more attention, it was too silent since now.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:35:15 PM

Stage 1 has been closed.

Topic will be updated soon.

Thank you all for the trust during Stage 1
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:57:27 PM

Dev my project for logo contest

the ability to change colors and fonts

kevin1234a
Legendary

Activity: 1162

Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:04:46 PM

Oh logocreator and other graphic gurus we are looking forward to see some epic stuff from you as well. Osmium you did nice job

callynyan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:07:40 PM

When will the rewards be processed?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: