Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 04:05:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ★★ Coinbuilder ★★ | BUILD | In-wallet altcoin generator | Stage 2 soon  (Read 31505 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Cointang

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:50:53 AM

Sexy graphics

1uSmoGi7FUh4Kb5Bf2snPKvnWdfLCt8fX
notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 01:19:56 AM

Step 2: Second round public presale
50% of the supply will be sold during 3 weeks.
During this time, the unsold coins from Stage 1 are getting divided amongst our Signature campaign holder
The rate at this stage is 0.000016BTC per BUILD.

Just to get this clear:

Are the unsold coins from stage 1 being given away for free to signature campaign participants?

Or are they only being made available to be purchased by signature campaign participants, added to the 50% of coin supply that was originally allocated for this stage?

twitter.com/notsofast
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:48:05 AM

Dev how long time Logo Contest ?

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:08:46 PM

During this time, the unsold coins from Stage 1 are getting divided amongst our Signature campaign holder

Just to get this clear:

Are the unsold coins from stage 1 being given away for free to signature campaign participants?

Or are they only being made available to be purchased by signature campaign participants, added to the 50% of coin supply that was originally allocated for this stage?
I've understood that the unsold coin from stage 1 will be given for free to who set the BUILD signature, not released yet.
I don't know if he means the whole supply unsold for stage 1 will be divided, it's a big amount, something like 2.2M coin
The 50% that will be sold in stage 2 will be sold on ccex @1600sat.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:21:52 PM

waiting to see if the dev will pay for the copies of CAT, then I will be more active here

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:40:34 PM

All contests will start within 24, topic will be updated soon with accurate info  Wink
tarmi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:41:53 PM

All buyers from before the sale on c-cex will receive a PM with a c-cex code matching the value bought in private.
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:05:35 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2015, 06:16:58 PM by drays

Just to get this clear:

I've understood that the unsold coin from stage 1 will be given for free to who set the BUILD signature, not released yet.
I don't know if he means the whole supply unsold for stage 1 will be divided, it's a big amount, something like 2.2M coin

This info seems to contradict to another info from the same developer. According to what developers said, the unsold coins from Stage 1 should be destroyed (burned), NOT given to anybody.

See this quote:

Just one other question will you transfer coins from stage 1 to stage 2 or burn once Stage 1 is finished (unsold coins stage 1)

The rounds are fixed supply's.

Stage 1 25%, Stage 2 50%, stage 3 25%.

After every round, the excessive amount of coins get destroyed.

... this space is not for rent ...
callynyan

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:20:33 PM

I am awaiting translation bounty payment as well.
freemind1
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:22:58 PM

I'm also waiting for translation bounty.
cisahasa
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:40:12 PM

just to say:
most stupid idea, ever.
new shitcoin factory?

people, stay out of these things.

notsofast
Legendary

Activity: 1517
Merit: 1042

@notsofast

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 06:56:35 PM

Just to get this clear:

This info seems to contradict to another info from the same developer. According to what developers said, the unsold coins from Stage 1 should be destroyed (burned), NOT given to anybody.

See this quote:

Just one other question will you transfer coins from stage 1 to stage 2 or burn once Stage 1 is finished (unsold coins stage 1)

The rounds are fixed supply's.

Stage 1 25%, Stage 2 50%, stage 3 25%.

After every round, the excessive amount of coins get destroyed.

Early on, the dev changed it so unsold BUILD from Stage 1 no longer gets destroyed, but is made available for Stage 2. But I'm still waiting on my answer as to whether coins from Stage 2 are going to be given away to anyone participating in the signature campaign, or whether Stage 2 coins are being SOLD but only to participants of the signature campaign.

twitter.com/notsofast
Edkemper

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I love to trade

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:01:34 PM

how many coins are left from stage 1? More than 2M ? It's too much supply to be split among signature campaign member. It's better to destroy them. Or at least the most of them.
Is the whole supply in hand of CCEX?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 08:18:52 PM

just to say:
most stupid idea, ever.
new shitcoin factory?

to me , it creates the opposite.
we are ALREADY flooded by newbie devs, with "Proof of graphics" shitcoins, that cost them not a single shatoshi to make but some time.
99% of these coins can be seen to be cheap clones by their sources and cloned repos.
BUILD makes it so that you have to invest more than just an hour on cheap graphics and false promises,
for it now COSTS to make a coin (the amount dependent of course on the value of BUILD) but it still COSTS.
i feel its a real deterrent to creating newbie account shitcoins, as you could start being in the red pretty soon if they COST to make .
Now pair that with the "New Altcoin Future" of higher standards others groups like STEPS believes in and i think were on to something....
I can see BUILD being the new standard of altcoin, cause you KNOW the dev cared enough to atleast invest some BTC, and have a custom created source for their coin.
Now, this is all dependent on the dev of BUILD here, and how far it goes, but i LOVE what this coin could bring, so idk, hope it works out that way we are in desperate need of altcoin cleanup/higher standards for alts imo.

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
GSpgh

Activity: 532
Merit: 302

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:30:40 PM

just to say:
most stupid idea, ever.
new shitcoin factory?

to me , it creates the opposite.
we are ALREADY flooded by newbie devs, with "Proof of graphics" shitcoins, that cost them not a single shatoshi to make but some time.
99% of these coins can be seen to be cheap clones by their sources and cloned repos.
BUILD makes it so that you have to invest more than just an hour on cheap graphics and false promises,
for it now COSTS to make a coin (the amount dependent of course on the value of BUILD) but it still COSTS.
i feel its a real deterrent to creating newbie account shitcoins, as you could start being in the red pretty soon if they COST to make .
Now pair that with the "New Altcoin Future" of higher standards others groups like STEPS believes in and i think were on to something....
I can see BUILD being the new standard of altcoin, cause you KNOW the dev cared enough to atleast invest some BTC, and have a custom created source for their coin.
Now, this is all dependent on the dev of BUILD here, and how far it goes, but i LOVE what this coin could bring, so idk, hope it works out that way we are in desperate need of altcoin cleanup/higher standards for alts imo.

that's a stretch i think

we don't NEED any more altcoins and we could just as happily ignore anything that doesn't bring any groundbreaking innovative ideas

using a build script or tailoring the source by hand doesn't change anything

actually using a build script GUARANTEES that there is no technical innovation so what's the point
logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:06:03 PM

Coins are generating anyway...so why not make that process automated ?
I support this idea, so i will be part of logo contest of Coinbuilder.

logocreator
Legendary

Activity: 1134

www.cryptodesign.cc

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 09:07:00 PM
Last edit: December 22, 2015, 09:39:14 AM by logocreator

These logos are special made for Coinbuilder.
Logos that will not be chosen, will be edited and sold somewhere on the web.
I will not watermark them, so thats why,
please do not quote, copy or use any of these logos, to avoid property problems.
Thank you very much for understanding.

Crypto Design (logocreator)

Banger42

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:09:16 AM

I have done the German translation:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1298755.0

Banger
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 12:12:51 AM

These logos are special made for Coinbuilder.
Logos that will not be chosen, will be edited and sold somewhere on the web.
I will not watermark them, so thats why,
please do not quote, copy or use any of these logos, to avoid property problems.
Thank you very much for understanding.

great logos, good work

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:47:37 AM

New for BUILD

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print