Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:59:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you're crazy about a girl that has a boyfriend?  (Read 12075 times)
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 06:59:44 AM

I am going to give you the best advice, if your under the age of 30, just go have fun. Stuff like this falls into place, trust me, cause you will get her as a girlfriend and you will be like dam I should be at a club grind on some chick. Right now chicks all they care about is who can f-them as hard as possible. They don't understand who actually cares about them and who would treat them right, so unless your mandanigo, just get your $300 jeans, your collared shirt and you get on the dance floor and you find the shanks hoe you can and you f- her as hard as you can. That will get back to her and she will be like dam I messed up.

Like in Goodfellas, "I settle down every night, then in the morning I am back up."

Also trust me spiky hair gets you P so much P, trust me Wink Gel is a lot cheaper than dinners.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kwoody

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

Technology and Women. Amazing.

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 07:12:28 AM

circumstantial advice is circumstantial! all boils down to the elements of any given random relationship.
Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 07:37:56 AM

I am going to give you the best advice, if your under the age of 30, just go have fun. Stuff like this falls into place, trust me, cause you will get her as a girlfriend and you will be like dam I should be at a club grind on some chick. Right now chicks all they care about is who can f-them as hard as possible. They don't understand who actually cares about them and who would treat them right, so unless your mandanigo, just get your $300 jeans, your collared shirt and you get on the dance floor and you find the shanks hoe you can and you f- her as hard as you can. That will get back to her and she will be like dam I messed up.

Like in Goodfellas, "I settle down every night, then in the morning I am back up."

Also trust me spiky hair gets you P so much P, trust me Wink Gel is a lot cheaper than dinners.

Aside from the spiky hair part I'd agree with this advice lol. 

And on a different but similar note, my wife of 10 years next summer, and I were having an interesting conversation over dinner last night.  I was telling her about a friend of mine who asked me how I keep from cheating on my wife.  I told him, it's just one of those things where you have to make a conscious decision on what you are going to do.  You're either going to do the right thing or the wrong thing. 

And I told my wife that I find the cycle of a male's life interesting.  Up until the point you get married, all you're trying to do is find women to have sex with you.  You're pursuing them.  You win some, you lose some, but it takes work.  You are the hunter.  Once I got married, and I quit pursuing, it seemed like every woman on the planet wanted to have sex with me.  My wife's theory is, they want what they can't have.  I think there's probably some truth to that.  I wonder if these same women would be as interested in "hooking up" with me if I weren't married. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
BrightAnarchist (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 10:28:43 AM

Ask dank to write some romantic poems for you to ply her with.

lol

I'm thinking the best approach is to treat it like a background thread... drop some hints and monitor the situation

Sounds like something a stalker would say.

Hmm I've never been a stalker to anyone... usually women stalk me though haha.

See if she has any friends that are like her and single. "I think you're amazing and if there are any friends that you have who are like you but single I think it would be great if you could introduce us."

Don't be creepy about it. Honestly feel that way and see what happens.

Odds are she'll probably get freaked out and never talk to you again. But a year from now who really cares, you'll have given it a shot

Before you do anything take this into account. http://www.forbes.com/sites/meghancasserly/2012/07/26/every-man-you-work-with-thinks-you-want-to-sleep-with-him/

Its just our nature.

Hmm... I thought about that, but it's a crappy line. It would be better to just drop "that XXXXX is a lucky guy" at some point just to let her know I'm interested. But beyond that that's proly about it.

Teach him how to mine coins. Hopefully he will forget about the girl in no time!

lol when I was first into bitcoin I practically forgot girls existed. I was really obsessed.

Patience, most men are inherently stupi Kiss in their decisions, if they happen to break up when you are still single, then be a friend when shes looking for a friend.

"the friend zone" is not where you want to be.

1) avoid her
2) when your with her, act like you would rather be somewhere else.
3) when she breaks up with her BF, wait till you "accidentally" run into her
4) ask her lots of questions about herself.
5) invite yourself to her place
6) As she shows you her scrap book, kiss her!

lol

you really should just find a single girl.... you could skip the first 3 steps.

You're right on that last point. I try not to think about her but it is painful.

It sucks, any advice?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsOyvVVgYDg

It is simple.  Wait for weakness in their relationship and then jump.  At some point their relationship will hit a rough patch and she might ask you for advise.  In the mean time go practice with other girls because it is not good to be stuck on 1 person.

Yes, practice is good. Many of my men friends need more of that. I'm not an expert but I'm pretty good with women, aside from a few stupid impulsive mistakes that I always regret. The big key for me was having a mentor when I was in Las Vegas and going around meeting many, many women with him. Damn, I miss those days...

Seriously, go find other girls and explore the outside world a bit, it sucks being attached like that and then of course if you try and be nice about it and not interfere she'll inevitably dump him and bitch to you about it and you'll immediately go ">_<" in real life because that's what's happened to me before lol, just think about why she has a boyfriend, if it turns out she's had several before chances are she wouldn't last long with you anyway. There really are times in my life where I've been sad about a girl but then after hearing about her breaking up with someone etc. I've gone "PHEW, I fucking dodged a bullet there big time!", trust me it's not worth chasing a taken girl most of the time, unless of course you really really like her in which case you're screwed.

Oh and if there are any girls watching this thread, if a guy tells you another guy is an asshole, fucking listen, it's like with girls and other girls, the same gender always know what they're talking about when it comes to each other.

The problem is, the other guy isn't an asshole. I wish he was though, it would make things much easier.

I think I'm pretty much screwed. This girl is very cool. A singer in a band for one thing.

Yeah I'm 28. So I do want to go have fun, but I donno I'm finally reaching an age where that doesn't cut it anymore. I had plenty of fun in Vegas, but I'm tired of young women with no morals and always worried they could have VD haha

circumstantial advice is circumstantial! all boils down to the elements of any given random relationship.

I think that hits the nail on the head, we do share a special friendship bond that she doesn't have with anyone else.

Aside from the spiky hair part I'd agree with this advice lol. 

And on a different but similar note, my wife of 10 years next summer, and I were having an interesting conversation over dinner last night.  I was telling her about a friend of mine who asked me how I keep from cheating on my wife.  I told him, it's just one of those things where you have to make a conscious decision on what you are going to do.  You're either going to do the right thing or the wrong thing. 

And I told my wife that I find the cycle of a male's life interesting.  Up until the point you get married, all you're trying to do is find women to have sex with you.  You're pursuing them.  You win some, you lose some, but it takes work.  You are the hunter.  Once I got married, and I quit pursuing, it seemed like every woman on the planet wanted to have sex with me.  My wife's theory is, they want what they can't have.  I think there's probably some truth to that.  I wonder if these same women would be as interested in "hooking up" with me if I weren't married. 

Hmm yeah I've rarely if ever had to really actively pursue a woman, every relationship I've been in has just been an organic process.

Damn, you're right about the "want what they can't have" bit. But that's digging into female psychology, where they're attracted to high-status/high-confidence men. 90% of my single male friends I can tell you don't have girlfriends because they don't give off enough of a confidence vibe (that or they have too much arrogance about being smart and are not socially savvy enough).
hashman
Legendary

Activity: 1264
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 03:08:35 PM

It sucks, any advice?

I disagree.  If you're crazy about her, it means you want her to enjoy herself.   Having a boyfriend or two helps with that. 
AndrewBUD

Activity: 1078
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2012, 03:18:15 PM

Be the bigger man.. whip out your donger and compare.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
[/tabl
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
December 03, 2012, 03:31:08 PM

It sucks, any advice?

I disagree.  If you're crazy about her, it means you want her to enjoy herself.   Having a boyfriend or two helps with that. 

Free love man. Peace.

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
JohnBigheart

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 11:58:45 AM

There is no point in going crazy about a specific girl. Girls are like snowflakes: each unique but overall very similar in their uniqueness. As there is no point in trying to get a specific snowflake there is also no point in chasing after a specific girl - unless you are married to her or she is the mother of your kids.

And the irony: by chasing girls in general you have better chances of getting this very specific girl. You see girls always want what they can't have.

World renowned expert on silly sketches and stupid gif animations.
Your tips are welcome: 17cETm8zDugFKuNQMprW6GgAFEpmrcPUA
BrightAnarchist (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 12:40:28 PM

There is no point in going crazy about a specific girl. Girls are like snowflakes: each unique but overall very similar in their uniqueness. As there is no point in trying to get a specific snowflake there is also no point in chasing after a specific girl - unless you are married to her or she is the mother of your kids.

True, there's always another one, I know. I guess you just have to trust me that this one is special though. I don't think I've ever been more attracted to a woman before.

And the irony: by chasing girls in general you have better chances of getting this very specific girl. You see girls always want what they can't have.

Agreed. And that absolutely is the my dot plan file Smiley
JohnBigheart

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2012, 01:02:12 PM

Recommended reading:
The Ladder Theory

"The ladder theory is a funny, scientific explanation of how men and women
are attracted to each other. It also covers such topics as why women
sometimes just want to be friends but men always want sex. It is based upon
many years of sociological field testing, and was first conceptualized in
1994 in Exeter, CA by Dallas Lynn with acknowledgements to Jared Whitson for
his role in formalizing the theory."

World renowned expert on silly sketches and stupid gif animations.
Your tips are welcome: 17cETm8zDugFKuNQMprW6GgAFEpmrcPUA
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 07:42:47 AM

You become her good friend and hang out with her. When her boyfriend becomes jealous or confrontational, she won't like being told who she can be friends with, and you'll be there for the rebound.

Or go out to a bar that has dance lessons for the dance lesson, stay for drinks and impress her with your dirty dancing and get her hot and bothered and suggest you get out of there and go to a hotel. Drunk horny chicks will quickly forget they have a boyfriend, and one good bang is all a guy needs to not want to call a chick again.
mufa23
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

I'd fight Gandhi.

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 07:49:28 AM

It's simple: You kill the boyfriend.

Positive rep with: pekv2, AzN1337c0d3r, Vince Torres, underworld07, Chimsley, omegaaf, Bogart, Gleason, SuperTramp, John K. and guitarplinker
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:01:30 AM

You want sex, uh?
It's simple, you don't have to be her boyfriend to have it.

(if you want something different than only sex, well, you are screwed. But, IMO, 1 month is not a relationship. They don't even know each one another)..

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
klaus
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 08:54:59 AM

Be the bigger man.. whip out your donger and compare.

lol. best advice so far.

bitmessage:BM-2D9c1oAbkVo96zDhTZ2jV6RXzQ9VG3A6f1​
threema:HXUAMT96
BrightAnarchist (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 01:59:23 PM

You want sex, uh?
It's simple, you don't have to be her boyfriend to have it.

(if you want something different than only sex, well, you are screwed. But, IMO, 1 month is not a relationship. They don't even know each one another)..

Nope, it's not about sex at all. It's about her being adorable and me wanting to be around her all the time. I wish I could talk to her anytime I wanted, it realy sucks that I can't do that.

Yes I agree 1 month is not a relationship, but 1 month could become several months quite easily.
BrightAnarchist (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 02:06:51 PM

You become her good friend and hang out with her. When her boyfriend becomes jealous or confrontational, she won't like being told who she can be friends with, and you'll be there for the rebound.

Or go out to a bar that has dance lessons for the dance lesson, stay for drinks and impress her with your dirty dancing and get her hot and bothered and suggest you get out of there and go to a hotel. Drunk horny chicks will quickly forget they have a boyfriend, and one good bang is all a guy needs to not want to call a chick again.

I like the first paragraph - a strong man would be able to still pursue her in one thread, while using another to find a single woman. I may see to what extent I can do this while maintaining my dignity and integrity.

The second paragraph isn't really my style though for girls that I'm really serious about. I'm not looking for just a fling with this girl.
BR0KK

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 04:30:18 PM

Somehow i know that feeling...

A month followed another and suddenly turned to half a year. All cause I didn't have the guts to talk to her ...:/

One warning:
Don't try the friendship card .... U'll end up letting her use you for a little bit attention :/

Welcome to the Friendzone !!!

Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2012, 04:35:05 PM

Oh god fucking no damnit not the friendzone Sad
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 06:08:49 PM

Tell her. You have nothing to loose. Just tell her "I like you, and I'm going to try to impress you." Tell her your going to try for a month, then move on if it does not work out. If you follow through with that plan then you can't loose.

The most likely outcome may be that she marries the guy but remembers you for years. Then when she is old, fat and preggo she will call you one night. lol

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
cedivad
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
December 05, 2012, 07:18:21 PM

Tell her. You have nothing to loose. Just tell her "I like you, and I'm going to try to impress you." Tell her your going to try for a month, then move on if it does not work out. If you follow through with that plan then you can't loose.

The most likely outcome may be that she marries the guy but remembers you for years. Then when she is old, fat and preggo she will call you one night. lol
A month will become a year if you really love her.
It happend to me.

We chated just a few minutes ago, I still had a little cry. We staid toghether 3 months 16 months ago and I still feel bad about it...

I just want to say not to do my same mistake.

My anger against what is wrong in the Bitcoin community is productive:
Bitcointa.lk - Replace "Bitcointalk.org" with "Bitcointa.lk" in this url to see how this page looks like on a proper forum (Announcement Thread)
Hashfast.org - Wiki for screwed customers
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: