Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do if you're crazy about a girl that has a boyfriend?  (Read 12075 times)
hardcore-fs

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 02:29:59 AM

Get friendly with the boyfriend , then let the girl know you are gay.

1.The girl will get pissed off, because  he lies to her and won't own up to it
2. When girls find out a guy is "gay", they either try to run a conversion, or become very good friends with them.
Both of which is a win win for you.

BTC:1PCTzvkZUFuUF7DA6aMEVjBUUp35wN5JtF
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saddambitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 04:23:35 AM

just don't do it

you'll regret it, whatever the outcome

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:00:03 AM

2. When girls find out a guy is "gay", they either try to run a conversion, or become very good friends with them.
This sounds most reasonable to me.

I'd also suggest coming on to the boyfriend and telling the girl her boyfriend's coming on to you.

In relationships, always remember the three D's: Deceit, Deflection, Demarcation.
BrightAnarchist (OP)
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 03:07:45 PM

What do you know about the boyfriend? Do you even know if this guy is real?

Maybe she really wants you and is playing hard to get.

He's real
BrightAnarchist (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 03:08:16 PM

I'd also suggest coming on to the boyfriend and telling the girl her boyfriend's coming on to you.

In relationships, always remember the three D's: Deceit, Deflection, Demarcation.

Can't tell if serious...
Vbs

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 03:11:59 PM

I could not agree more. You just have to trust me that this gift is an exception.

But you're right, it's giving too much off the bat. Maybe I'll still do it, but give her a little more time first. Like you said, "walk the line".

Easier said than done though sometimes... discipline... discipline...

Gifts are a way of saying someone "Thank you so much!". That's why we give gifts to significant others in our lifes. Giving a gift with nothing yet to thank for, changes the nature of that gift. It becomes an "offering to appease the gods", and looks like you are tying to "buy" affection, trying to take a shortcut, or trying to compensate something. Win her first by talking, they you can decide to "thank her" (give her a gift) for being part of your life or not.

If you already had some time together, that's great. It shows that her initial interest level in you is not zero! Grin It was during work, so she was right in her comfort zone. That's also good at the start because she won't feel the pressure of anything and will be more open.

Use baby steps. After getting to know her better during work hours, at least a few times, only then you ask her for a coffee before or after work (the next comfort zones; before is time-limited (more comfortable), after may not be; one or the other depends on your standing), when you start feeling she will probably have no reluctance in accepting it. Don't be too eager. Remember, baby steps and a healthy dose of patience -- you need to give her time to increase her own interest level in you, since she's already with someone.

Bottom line, you want gradually for her to know you as much as you want to know her. Only then you'll know if you really like this girl. Remember that looks are great at first, but no relationship thrives on looks alone.

And above all, be honest. You want her to know who you really are. Lying is only a form of fear. There is nothing to be afraid here. Always have the guts to be a Man, with a capital M.

SaintDevil

Activity: 126

Web Programmer, Gamer

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:05:54 PM

Imagine if you put all the hard work into trying to get her and then she would still stay with the other guy, you would only make it difficult for yourself.
Just forget about it...and then if that doesn't work out for her, there will be a surprise.

Join pyraming and let someone else host the equipment http://pyramining.com/referral/934khztg6
Only if it's legal where you are: Legal Bud
PM if you need to translate to Russian or the other way around.
BrightAnarchist (OP)
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:04:12 PM

I could not agree more. You just have to trust me that this gift is an exception.

But you're right, it's giving too much off the bat. Maybe I'll still do it, but give her a little more time first. Like you said, "walk the line".

Easier said than done though sometimes... discipline... discipline...

Gifts are a way of saying someone "Thank you so much!". That's why we give gifts to significant others in our lifes. Giving a gift with nothing yet to thank for, changes the nature of that gift. It becomes an "offering to appease the gods", and looks like you are tying to "buy" affection, trying to take a shortcut, or trying to compensate something. Win her first by talking, they you can decide to "thank her" (give her a gift) for being part of your life or not.

If you already had some time together, that's great. It shows that her initial interest level in you is not zero! Grin It was during work, so she was right in her comfort zone. That's also good at the start because she won't feel the pressure of anything and will be more open.

Use baby steps. After getting to know her better during work hours, at least a few times, only then you ask her for a coffee before or after work (the next comfort zones; before is time-limited (more comfortable), after may not be; one or the other depends on your standing), when you start feeling she will probably have no reluctance in accepting it. Don't be too eager. Remember, baby steps and a healthy dose of patience -- you need to give her time to increase her own interest level in you, since she's already with someone.

Bottom line, you want gradually for her to know you as much as you want to know her. Only then you'll know if you really like this girl. Remember that looks are great at first, but no relationship thrives on looks alone.

And above all, be honest. You want her to know who you really are. Lying is only a form of fear. There is nothing to be afraid here. Always have the guts to be a Man, with a capital M.

Yes and this would be 100% true if it were a normal gift, but it's not. Time is of the essence and she needs it now.

Anyhoo, thanks everyone but I think I've gotten enough feedback at this point.
Jutarul
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 08:58:23 PM

The moral of this thread is:
Internet nerds give bad dating advice.

Seriously, between the PUA bullshit, the "buy her out" comments, and most of the other comments treating the girl as an object to be "won" (as opposed to a normal human being that breathes and shits like everyone else), this thread has become a haven for bad advice.

She is with someone, man. Get over it and find an available girl....if she wanted to be with you, she already would be. All you are doing is setting yourself up to be that creepy guy who doesn't understand boundaries.

It's not what you want to hear, but it is the truth.
+1.

Sometimes it helps to be blunt - Say e.g. "It's a shame that you're with somebody right now. Otherwise I'd love to deepen your friendship."
At least then she knows that there's an offer on the table. If she's in anyway interested she will respond to that, maybe by asking how you would accomplish that.  Then you have an anchor point, e.g. by telling here that you find her very attractive. If the moment is right this can end up in a kiss.

The ASICMINER Project https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=99497.0
"The way you solve things is by making it politically profitable for the wrong people to do the right thing.", Milton Friedman
Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 12:14:06 AM

Can't tell if serious...
My wife wouldn't be able to, either.  As it happens, most of our arguments are over misunderstandings of when I'm serious. Those arguments escalate because I'm not sure if she's serious when she accuses me of being serious. Never, ever smirk at an angry woman.
hardcore-fs

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2012, 12:35:53 AM

The moral of this thread is:
Internet nerds give bad dating advice.

Seriously, between the PUA bullshit, the "buy her out" comments, and most of the other comments treating the girl as an object to be "won" (as opposed to a normal human being that breathes and shits like everyone else), this thread has become a haven for bad advice.

She is with someone, man. Get over it and find an available girl....if she wanted to be with you, she already would be. All you are doing is setting yourself up to be that creepy guy who doesn't understand boundaries.

It's not what you want to hear, but it is the truth.

First off you need to validate the quality, I knew two girls who used to hang out at the local club.

One looked like she had eaten her lipstick, I mean the shit was all over her face, she used to hold the lipstick tube like it was a club, she walked like a man  and everyone said she was the town bike.
The other was a nice catholic girl, she cared for animals and had a pet duck, and was very quietly spoken.
I copped a date with the "nice" girl. On the second date I took her back to her house... at the door she said to me "Am I finally going to get F***ed or what?". There was not a 3rd date I was off like a shot.(RULE 2, no sloppy seconds)

Several months later I  was out of the club, raining, managed to grab a taxi and the Human gorilla asked if she could share, yep... never abandon a girl on the streets at night. RULE 1.
She was one of the most softly spoken and polite girls I had ever spoken to, not my 'type'.. but still.

The moral is that sometimes your "Dream girl" is as rough as nails and totally unsuitable for you.

wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 10:20:54 PM

I copped a date with the "nice" girl. On the second date I took her back to her house... at the door she said to me "Am I finally going to get F***ed or what?". There was not a 3rd date I was off like a shot.(RULE 2, no sloppy seconds)

You fucked her on the second date? Or you're gay?

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
December 12, 2012, 10:34:49 PM

I have to agree if they beg for it, give the girl what they want LMAO
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 12:43:10 AM

@OP, Find another girl.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

hardcore-fs

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2012, 12:44:45 AM
Last edit: December 13, 2012, 08:04:12 AM by hardcore-fs

LOL you are as dumb as the suckers she used to pray on.
Like all stories it continues.
About a year later, I bumped into my friend Andy, If ever you needed backup in a serious fight, Andy was the guy to know, hard as fucking nails, he was thrown down the stairs of a club by the police, straight into two police dogs.
The dogs lost, one had to be put down, he had to do a few months time.
He told me he was getting married and had a kid on the way, his bird was in the shops but he wanted me to meet her, then out walked Mary........ seems  Andy was the bloke she met after me, he found out she was pregnant after he came out of the local slam.

Her goal was not getting F**ed, it was to find a sucker she could sponge off for the rest of her life.

jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 01:33:12 AM

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
wtfvanity

WTF???

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:32:34 PM

LOL you are as dumb as the suckers she used to pray on.
Like all stories it continues.
About a year later, I bumped into my friend Andy, If ever you needed backup in a serious fight, Andy was the guy to know, hard as fucking nails, he was thrown down the stairs of a club by the police, straight into two police dogs.
The dogs lost, one had to be put down, he had to do a few months time.
He told me he was getting married and had a kid on the way, his bird was in the shops but he wanted me to meet her, then out walked Mary........ seems  Andy was the bloke she met after me, he found out she was pregnant after he came out of the local slam.

Her goal was not getting F**ed, it was to find a sucker she could sponge off for the rest of her life.

I got a vasectomy when I was 18. Put some sperm in the freezer and pay $50 a month to keep it on ice. I wrap it up and if a chick asks me to fuck her I hate to tell a lady no. Still wear a condom. And guess what? I've been told that they are pregnant and that it's mine, usually something like condom must of broke. Lawyer writes a nice little letter with doctor verification of 0% sperm tests. Files a restraining order. And if she still disagrees consent to the paternity test when the kid is born. Guess what, none have ever been mine.

I didn't say get her pregnant. Fuck her hard and get what you want. Unless you're gay.

WTF!     Don't Click Here              
          .      .            .            .        .            .            .          .        .     .               .            .             .            .            .           .            .     .               .         .              .           .            .            .            .     .      .     .    .     .          .            .          .            .            .           .              .     .            .            .           .            .               .         .            .     .            .            .             .            .              .            .            .      .            .            .            .            .            .            .             .          .
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 13, 2012, 03:34:14 PM

Now I kind of think that if the OP was hanging around Vegas hooking up with women for sex, that now wanting a specific girl who is already taken is asking too much.
greyscale

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 02:01:49 AM

I don't think the answer to the OP's questions will come from this thread. I think its something you gotta figure out for yourself. This is a very bad place to come to for advice about women lol.
Mad7Scientist

Activity: 373
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 14, 2012, 04:21:07 AM

I got a vasectomy when I was 18. Put some sperm in the freezer and pay $50 a month to keep it on ice. I wrap it up and if a chick asks me to fuck her I hate to tell a lady no. Still wear a condom. And guess what? I've been told that they are pregnant and that it's mine, usually something like condom must of broke. Lawyer writes a nice little letter with doctor verification of 0% sperm tests. Files a restraining order. And if she still disagrees consent to the paternity test when the kid is born. Guess what, none have ever been mine.

I didn't say get her pregnant. Fuck her hard and get what you want. Unless you're gay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOqOMWRSndg

America is fully sexualized. If you say no to sex with a woman, then you must be gay. It's like you're not allowed to say no to a girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: