Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:18:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The NXT Foundation / Tennessee Marketing Project Is a Joke  (Read 6697 times)
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 12:50:42 PM

you must have been under it obviously

Just in case anyone under a rock missed it:

pawdy like a rock staww

That represents lies, deceit and corruption.  I urge you to stop using this for your marketing initiative.  We all know the guy who owns that is a trust fund baby who's becoming desperate because NXT's price is falling.

Who's lambo is that?

A trust fund baby who just happened to be a NXT fan.  His name is Michel de Masal or something like that.  He posts here at BTT.

He must be gay. Only homo's buy a yellow lambo.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1431

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 02:55:52 PM

What exactly was the TXT Coins Now "fiasco" if it wasn't a scam?  Seriously, I'd like to know.  People lost a lot of money over it.  You know as well as I do that the post that was on NXT Forum about Lee contained links and quotes from companies complaining about his "business" practices.  I remember he scammed one company for ~$5800.  I'm sure anyone willing to do a google search for "Lee Gibson Grant" will find evidence of his prior behavior.  Do you really think just because Lee supposedly got scammed by John M. of Cointropolis that it clears him of any suspected wrong-doing?  There is no honor among thieves.  I also wouldn't be surprised if John and Lee were working together to mislead everyone.

Here is where the NXT community is being naive.  Didn't it occur to you guys that they could both be in on it?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Thenoticer

Activity: 332
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:42:51 PM

@toke

Me thinks the weed you are smoking is making you paranoid.

@de
What have you done for nxt? Do you have ANY initiatives? If you are unhappy then sell and move on, i dare ya!
Only a fool would talk so much shit and keep the investment. And of course,, dont let the door hit you on the way out, you banned knucklehead.

Oh wait, you hear that, that's the worlds smallest violin playing my heart bleeds for you.
Thenoticer

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 03:44:27 PM

To the rest of the planet, hmmm isnt it odd that these knuckleheads are on a coordinated troll attack agaisnt nxt as soon as shuffling has been implemented?

EvilDave

Activity: 854
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:46:51 PM

What exactly was the TXT Coins Now "fiasco" if it wasn't a scam?  Seriously, I'd like to know.  People lost a lot of money over it.  You know as well as I do that the post that was on NXT Forum about Lee contained links and quotes from companies complaining about his "business" practices.  I remember he scammed one company for ~$5800.  I'm sure anyone willing to do a google search for "Lee Gibson Grant" will find evidence of his prior behavior.  Do you really think just because Lee supposedly got scammed by John M. of Cointropolis that it clears him of any suspected wrong-doing?  There is no honor among thieves.  I also wouldn't be surprised if John and Lee were working together to mislead everyone.

Here is where the NXT community is being naive.  Didn't it occur to you guys that they could both be in on it?

Wink Yeah, we're not stupid. I did consider that John and Lee could have been working together, in fact we considered every option, up to alien abduction.

It was a pretty simple bit of scamming; John and Lee were both at the 2014 PayExpo, representing Nxt. During Johns flight back to the US from London someone posted using his forum account to offer ' an incredible investment opportunity'  if people threw BTC at him right now.
Some people did, like Lee, before others got suspicious and shut it down.
When John got off his plane, he claimed that his forum account must have been hacked.....tbh, I still have no f**king idea what the truth is.
Seeing as Nxt had just hired John and Cointropolis as PR consultants, it seems suicidally dumb for John to scam like that, and take the chance on blowing his reputation completely.
But: he never offered any evidence in his defence, and faded away pretty quickly from the Nxt community after that.
If anyone ever figures out what really happened, I'd love to know.

On  Lee, here's the Google search link. I got bored at page 5......
https://www.google.nl/search?q=lee+gibson+grant

Nulli Dei, nulli Reges, solum NXT
Love your money: www.nxt.org  www.ardorplatform.org
www.nxter.org  www.nxtfoundation.org
l8orre
Legendary

Activity: 1181
Merit: 1018

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 05:28:51 PM

2kool, I didn't know that Lee had been on Max Keiser!

nice2know!  Grin
DecentralizeEconomics (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1042

White Male Libertarian Bro

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:02:33 PM

Wink Yeah, we're not stupid. I did consider that John and Lee could have been working together, in fact we considered every option, up to alien abduction.

It was a pretty simple bit of scamming; John and Lee were both at the 2014 PayExpo, representing Nxt. During Johns flight back to the US from London someone posted using his forum account to offer ' an incredible investment opportunity'  if people threw BTC at him right now.
When John got off his plane, he claimed that his forum account must have been hacked.....tbh, I still have no f**king idea what the truth is.
Seeing as Nxt had just hired John and Cointropolis as PR consultants, it seems suicidally dumb for John to scam like that, and take the chance on blowing his reputation completely.
But: he never offered any evidence in his defence, and faded away pretty quickly from the Nxt community after that.

On  Lee, here's the Google search link. I got bored at page 5......

Here's a thought... Lee stole John M's password while they were both at PayExpo and used it when John wasn't available to login (on the plane home) to post his scam.  Of course, Lee would send himself enough funds to make it look legitimate to others and to entice them to also send funds.  Maybe John didn't want to be associated with a scamming, lying thief like Lee.

If the moron moderators over on NXT forum hadn't deleted the post with links to Lee's scamming past, we wouldn't all be trying to uncover it again.  What do the NXT mods have against open investigations against people who are suspected of defrauding the community?  What is going on over there?  Your continued association with Lee does not look good at all.  It looks like some or all of the NXT moderators / NXT Foundation members are working with Lee to perpetrate these scams.  Why else would they delete a post regarding Lee's questionable history and continue associating with him?  THIS IS BAD NEWS.

@de
What have you done for nxt? Do you have ANY initiatives? If you are unhappy then sell and move on, i dare ya!
Only a fool would talk so much shit and keep the investment. And of course,, dont let the door hit you on the way out, you banned knucklehead.

Only a fool would sit back and not say anything when they suspect misconduct around a group of centralized individuals pretending to be the voice of his investment.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
l8orre
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:50:40 AM

Only a fool would sit back and not say anything when they suspect misconduct around a group of centralized individuals pretending to be the voice of his investment.

Hey! Wait! I am the voice of your investment!

So now you should start badmouthing me too, but since this is Bitcointalk this does not really matter, and neither do your pretentions.
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:46:02 AM

So now you should start badmouthing me too, but since this is Bitcointalk this does not really matter, and neither do your pretentions.

Wrong.  I am the voice of my investment.  If I don't like how others are representing it, then I'm going to say something about it.

"Give me the liberty to know, to utter, and to argue freely according to conscience, above all liberties." - Areopagitica
l8orre
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:20:38 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 08:39:17 AM by l8orre

Wrong.  I am the voice of my investment.  If I don't like how others are representing it, then I'm going to say something about it.

Throwing tantrums and hissy fits shaped as walls of words on Bitcointalk.

So now, what do you expect? Satoshi or his earthly placeholders to descend into the Lowlands and discipline your allegedly unruly employees?

If you had any answers to that question, you'd not be wasting time with your psychotic rants, but you'd simply be doing it yourself, only better.

Now that would smart them, wouldn't it? Whacking them with a superior achievement?

But you very much seem to be incapable of constructive work.

Wich frustrates you mightily, gets you all into aggressive hysterics, which then keeps getting you banned (even on Bitcointalk), and then having to come back with a new account.

rinse& repeat  Cheesy
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:50:26 AM

pawdy like a rock staww

That represents lies, deceit and corruption.  I urge you to stop using this for your marketing initiative.  We all know the guy who owns that is a trust fund baby who's becoming desperate because NXT's price is falling.

Who's lambo is that?

A trust fund baby who just happened to be a NXT fan.  His name is Michel de Masal or something like that.  He posts here at BTT.

Come the fuck on, I have never read such jealously in a post before. If you want to discredit the man use proof, logic and speech not slurs and 4th grade school yard skills.

Sure...  I am jealous, I already admitted that in a thread where that was originally posted.  But don't make people think that that car was because of his NXT investment profit.  That's the point.  And that's the reason for the emphasis on him being a trust fund baby.  Read his background.  He inherited wealth from his grandfather and has allegedly made mostly losing investments with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:55:52 AM

It was a pretty simple bit of scamming; John and Lee were both at the 2014 PayExpo, representing Nxt. During Johns flight back to the US from London someone posted using his forum account to offer ' an incredible investment opportunity'  if people threw BTC at him right now.

On  Lee, here's the Google search link. I got bored at page 5......

Here's a thought... Lee stole John M's password while they were both at PayExpo and used it when John wasn't available to login (on the plane home) to post his scam.  Of course, Lee would send himself enough funds to make it look legitimate to others and to entice them to also send funds.  Maybe John didn't want to be associated with a scamming, lying thief like Lee.

If the moron moderators over on NXT forum hadn't deleted the post with links to Lee's scamming past, we wouldn't all be trying to uncover it again.  What do the NXT mods have against open investigations against people who are suspected of defrauding the community?  What is going on over there?  Your continued association with Lee does not look good at all.  It looks like some or all of the NXT moderators / NXT Foundation members are working with Lee to perpetrate these scams.  Why else would they delete a post regarding Lee's questionable history and continue associating with him?  THIS IS BAD NEWS.

@de

People shouldn't keep sweeping this under a rug.  The corruption in NXT could all be traced all the way to the top.  What happened?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Thenoticer

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:13:03 PM

Here we go

two trailer park bitcointalk girls go 'round the outside, 'round the outside, 'round the outside

Please! De and Toke, save us , save us, save us.

You two are the only hope to save NXT.
bf4btc

Activity: 568
Merit: 500

Smoke weed everyday!

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:27:10 PM

pawdy like a rock staww

Who's lambo is that?

A trust fund baby who just happened to be a NXT fan.  His name is Michel de Masal or something like that.  He posts here at BTT.

Come the fuck on, I have never read such jealously in a post before. If you want to discredit the man use proof, logic and speech not slurs and 4th grade school yard skills.

The dude is a fag. Just pointing out facts. Im not jealous at all. My current 4 door would eat up and spit out that $85K Galardo any day (UNLESS OFC ITS HIDING SOME SORT OF TT MOD). Listen dude, I happen to be plugged into the local high end luxury vehicle customization firm in my local city. I see 500K dollar cars all day long. Driven in the best of them, driven some of the best of them. That shitty lambo is like a nissan sentra to me and my everyday life.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████▄▄▄█████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
████████▀▀▀██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀████████

Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:00:11 AM

Wrong.  I am the voice of my investment.  If I don't like how others are representing it, then I'm going to say something about it.

Throwing tantrums and hissy fits shaped as walls of words on Bitcointalk.

So now, what do you expect? Satoshi or his earthly placeholders to descend into the Lowlands and discipline your allegedly unruly employees?

If you had any answers to that question, you'd not be wasting time with your psychotic rants, but you'd simply be doing it yourself, only better.

Now that would smart them, wouldn't it? Whacking them with a superior achievement?

But you very much seem to be incapable of constructive work.

Wich frustrates you mightily, gets you all into aggressive hysterics, which then keeps getting you banned (even on Bitcointalk), and then having to come back with a new account.

rinse& repeat  Cheesy

I hope my posts enlighten others as to what is really going on with the NXT Foundation / Tennessee marketing campaign and convinces them that these are unneeded and even detrimental projects which centralize NXT, associate NXT with scammers, take funds from generous individuals to be spent on cronyism and are the antithesis to the ideology of NXT as set forth by BCNext.

What exactly was the TXT Coins Now "fiasco" if it wasn't a scam?  Seriously, I'd like to know.  People lost a lot of money over it.  You know as well as I do that the post that was on NXT Forum about Lee contained links and quotes from companies complaining about his "business" practices.  I remember he scammed one company for ~$5800.  I'm sure anyone willing to do a google search for "Lee Gibson Grant" will find evidence of his prior behavior.  Do you really think just because Lee supposedly got scammed by John M. of Cointropolis that it clears him of any suspected wrong-doing?  There is no honor among thieves.  I also wouldn't be surprised if John and Lee were working together to mislead everyone.

Here is where the NXT community is being naive.  Didn't it occur to you guys that they could both be in on it?

It was a pretty simple bit of scamming; John and Lee were both at the 2014 PayExpo, representing Nxt. During Johns flight back to the US from London someone posted using his forum account to offer ' an incredible investment opportunity'  if people threw BTC at him right now.

On  Lee, here's the Google search link. I got bored at page 5......

Here's a thought... Lee stole John M's password while they were both at PayExpo and used it when John wasn't available to login (on the plane home) to post his scam.  Of course, Lee would send himself enough funds to make it look legitimate to others and to entice them to also send funds.  Maybe John didn't want to be associated with a scamming, lying thief like Lee.

If the moron moderators over on NXT forum hadn't deleted the post with links to Lee's scamming past, we wouldn't all be trying to uncover it again.  What do the NXT mods have against open investigations against people who are suspected of defrauding the community?  What is going on over there?  Your continued association with Lee does not look good at all.  It looks like some or all of the NXT moderators / NXT Foundation members are working with Lee to perpetrate these scams.  Why else would they delete a post regarding Lee's questionable history and continue associating with him?  THIS IS BAD NEWS.

@de

People shouldn't keep sweeping this under a rug.  The corruption in NXT could all be traced all the way to the top.  What happened?

The NXT Foundation and their supporters will keep sweeping this under the rug, ignoring warnings and censoring those who say anything about it until it explodes and severely damages NXT's reputation.  They of course will claim that they didn't know and are innocent victims even though they lit the fuse.  The will be able to disappear into the background and escape judgment from most individuals, but NXT will bear the full burden.  The longer they associate themselves with a known scammer the worse the outcome and the more suspicious their actions look.  One might try to argue that they are just stupid and naive, but at what point does that excuse no longer hold water?  At what point does it become impossible to believe in such naivety and instead be left with the only logical conclusion of malice?  The NXT Foundation needs to be cut out from NXT like the malignant tumor that it is.  The longer it is left to fester more damage it does to the patient.

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:35:27 AM

Unlikely but not impossible that a clone some day with better marketing take the position of Nxt keeping the development, But maybe that sounds crazy now.
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:54:22 AM

Unlikely but not impossible that a clone some day with better marketing take the position of Nxt keeping the development, But maybe that sounds crazy now.

Nobody needs any "official" marketing.  The only thing of any benefit is traditional grassroots growth.  This is true for all decentralized cryptocurrencies.

Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:17:00 AM

BREAKING NEWS!

NXT Foundation / Tennessee Marketing Project Attempts to Join with the Chinese Communists!

https://nxtforum.org/general-discussion/price-speculation/msg204021/#msg204021
Quote from: EvilDave
Nxt Foundation did apply, but didn't get the grant this time out.
I asked for funding to help with development of a new, fully customisable client for Nxt.
Looking at the guys who did get the grant, it's obvious that Blockchain Labs don't want to underwrite internal development for any crypto-currencies, but are looking for complete projects.

Did any other Nxt-based projects apply ?

Straight from the horse's mouth.  Here is EvilDave of the Tennessee marketing project admitting that he is spending his time attempting to sell out NXT to the Chinese Communists!  Why would a "supposedly" decentralized organization want to align itself with a bunch of wealth redistributing communists.  Free NXTers don't want the Chicom party involved in NXT.  Lucky, the Chinese Communists knowing that they cannot control NXT like they can Bitsnares rejected this proposition.  Obviously, the NXT Foundation / Tennessee marketing project is attempting to destroy NXT from the inside out!  Don't let them win!

Long Live Free NXT!

tokeweed
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:15:05 AM

I think the scamming in the NXT community should be investigated.  From what my group gathered, besides the Lee and John alleged scams, there was a NXT project dev who had his BTER account hacked and the hacker stole millions of NXT which the dev earned from selling NXT assets (community funds).  The hacker supposedly returned some of the NXT and the rest he kept.  The fact that the dev and the community allowed this to happen, letting the hacker go and swept it under the rug, I find odd.

I don't know if we got the details right, but it would help for anyone to enlighten me and the readers of this thread.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:09:31 AM

I think the scamming in the NXT community should be investigated.  From what my group gathered, besides the Lee and John alleged scams, there was a NXT project dev who had his BTER account hacked and the hacker stole millions of NXT which the dev earned from selling NXT assets (community funds).  The hacker supposedly returned some of the NXT and the rest he kept.  The fact that the dev and the community allowed this to happen, letting the hacker go and swept it under the rug, I find odd.

I don't know if we got the details right, but it would help for anyone to enlighten me and the readers of this thread.

The BTER hack was one of the biggest scams going.  First of all, everyone knows that an exchange hack is 99.9999% most likely perpetrated by the exchange operator.  After BTER was "hacked", Lin (BTER's operator aka freeworm) and staff supposedly were in negotiations with the hacker "The Sir" to recover the NXT.  Now anyone with an ounce of brain matter knows that a successful hacker isn't going to negotiate with the victim.  What benefit would the hacker have from such actions?  The answer is none.  But none the less, this charade of negotiations with the hacker went on and supposedly BTER sent the hacker some BTC (less than the amount of NXT he stole) and the hacker returned all but eight million NXT.  He original stole over fifty million NXT.  Now of course. Lin was really the thief, but a lot of people on the NXT Foundation claimed that he wasn't.  What a bunch of morons.  After this, an individual known as "Dom P" decided it would be a good idea to collect money to attempt to track down the thief.  Another ridiculous money grab for nothing.  They collected the money and guess what?  They got nowhere.  I'm shocked.

Now this "Dom P" guy is another worthless scammer.  He started "Cryptocoins, the first crypto hedge fund".  Long story short, he ended up spending everyone's money on himself and then when it was time to pay everyone back, decided that he couldn't take it anymore, cracked up and refused to talk to anyone.

Who is this NXT dev that you are referring to?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: