Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:00:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $1k in january  (Read 8838 times)
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:13:15 PM

That would be top but I do not think that will happen.
It takes a very long time indeed before it becomes a high price. But it does happen gradually, I think. wait quietly.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
MedaR
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 04:26:22 PM

Well we just need some time. 1k maybe but till the end of the year.
This is going to be a crazy year, open your eyes widely!

You can rent this space
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:05:43 AM

Yeah its going to be a crazy year.the signs are shown already, price goes up and go down. very unpredictable, it couldn't reach that $1k this coming months.  Smiley I think we need a little diversion, like collecting alts for a while..hehe...

n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 05:56:04 PM

bitcoin is going to $1k in january and $2k 1 minute after block halving.  be prepared... be very prepared

Seems like the most best friend of bitcoin itself with these words. Then if think a little seems the most... I don't want to tell what I think because have not importance. Important is to be noted that bitcoin at January not only has seen with binoculars the price given or foreseen by you but have gone even less than was at the beginning of this month or even before it. Seeing your prediction capacity I have doubts even about your second foreseen. But the problem is that first I like it (so have pleasure if fulfilled) and second, even having in mind the first point, make me to have a little doubts to believe that can be fulfilled for sure seeing your results in the first prediction.

Pretend that the next minute after halving the price will jump at that amount mean to not have any kind of idea how work the market. To pretend such kind of jumps needed to be know to many other data and first of all the base price before that minute. Anyhow I like it and maybe will be back at this thread to comment about the real price 1 minute after halving. Maybe making and some donation even the price will jump a few less than that one predicted by you.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:22:26 PM

Yeah its going to be a crazy year.the signs are shown already, price goes up and go down. very unpredictable, it couldn't reach that $1k this coming months.  Smiley I think we need a little diversion, like collecting alts for a while..hehe...

Nah man, altcoins aren't for the long term. People who have bought some altcoins just to hold because they support a certain coin end up in seeing the value of that coin transform into hot air. Altcoins are for people who know what the risks are, and are accepting to take a hit if things don't go as they planned.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 03, 2016, 08:43:14 PM

The price is going down more and more.
This is solid proof for me the pump is now officially over. What will be the down this time?
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 06:51:50 AM

Yeah its going to be a crazy year.the signs are shown already, price goes up and go down. very unpredictable, it couldn't reach that $1k this coming months.  Smiley I think we need a little diversion, like collecting alts for a while..hehe...

Nah man, altcoins aren't for the long term. People who have bought some altcoins just to hold because they support a certain coin end up in seeing the value of that coin transform into hot air. Altcoins are for people who know what the risks are, and are accepting to take a hit if things don't go as they planned.

Yeah, investing in alt coins is a risk, and needs more knowledge about it. and collecting it is not really for long term, I saw some alts price fall, but still has value, so I think collecting it could profit us, specially if we don't put out a penny to collect it..  Cheesy

Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:25:06 PM

I do not think that will happen. Indeed, it is now very low. And I believe also that it is going to rise.
But not so fast, I think. It gradually goes well up but not so fast.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 08:38:24 PM

Yeah, investing in alt coins is a risk, and needs more knowledge about it. and collecting it is not really for long term, I saw some alts price fall, but still has value, so I think collecting it could profit us, specially if we don't put out a penny to collect it..  Cheesy

Altcoin trading is basically the same as gambling which is purely based on how much luck you have. If you can collect altcoins without investing money in it, then it's a different story. Then you don't risk anything beside your time. I have seen altcoins lose around 90-95% of their value in a matter of months. It's a nightmare for the people who kept believing in these coins and kept holding all the way down.
Wapinter
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1026

Hire me for Bounty Management

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:17:29 PM

I do not think that will happen. Indeed, it is now very low. And I believe also that it is going to rise.
But not so fast, I think. It gradually goes well up but not so fast.
it is our faith in bitcoin that will keep its price going up.Thats the spirits guyz

arbitrage

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 10:43:25 PM

January is gone and we didn't saw 1k$.
Don't be affected with negativity, now is time bring some good decisions.
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:25:36 PM

Well maybe we will see 1k in February !

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
February 04, 2016, 11:35:57 PM

Nope. Next year we will have a higher chance of reaching $1000.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Backside walkaround

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 02:20:38 AM

Well you're half wrong.  Let us hope that we get to $1000 after the halving.  I'd be OK with that even if we didn't get to $2000 as you predicted.  Can't have everything.

If the original Backside walkaround can prove to me they are the old owner of this account, I can update the email address to the email address of their choosing.
Backside walkaround has lost access to their account as they used someone else's email address to sign up, and the owner of the email address got tired of random email notifications from this site after a few months and reset the password.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 05:45:44 AM

Your prediction is fine by me but I do think it's a but to much! Smiley  

New ATH before or just after the halving is the best prediction in my view!

too many people are betting on this halving ... I guess price will just drop at halving... Just like the USD is going to when they hike rates this thursday..

If trading would be that easy we would all be millionairs...

yes it is almost like it wont move much because everyone is banking on it.  There will be  some other surprise that we wont see coming.  It always seems to be when you least expect it.  Everyone was expecting big moves with the LTC halving a few months ago and nothing really happened.

I love Bitcoin
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 06:27:40 AM

looks like OP was way off the mark.

we can always dream!

Only Bitcoin
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:00:40 AM

Very fanny this prediction. I cannot understand the humor or the seriousness of it because is a very smart one. But I would be more than happy if could be verified. Seems a joke this mine previous sentence but I am very serious in telling that I what told. It would a very big pleasure for me if the price of bitcoin would be 1 K a February.... of the next year. Are all the possibilities to go at this level. First of all during this period is the halving which normally (if the things goes as needed to go) must increase its price. The level it is and it would be unknown since these days but would be for sure (normally) an increase. Then the time after halving normally can be more spread of it (normally, always, more the time goes ahead and more spread be) so have reasons that the price goes at that level. May be someone who wonder such price to be verified the next month. But these are only dreams. It is true that there are dreams which become true but I don't believe that this is the case. Cheesy
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 03:45:23 PM

naah, its an impossible thing to achieve right now and nothing will help to do that, only ten days are left to the next month and we still are not even on a half price, though lets hope the price will grow as much as possible in the upcoming weeks
We need to recover from the fall first. I am hoping that we might end this month with a price higher than $400.

I think indeed many will rise but I think not as high viz. Because it is bound to increase but not as fast as I think. It takes a while before it is so dearly.
But I believe there that's going to be worth much.
Moneyburner

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 09:58:30 PM

Very fanny this prediction. I cannot understand the humor or the seriousness of it because is a very smart one. But I would be more than happy if could be verified. Seems a joke this mine previous sentence but I am very serious in telling that I what told. It would a very big pleasure for me if the price of bitcoin would be 1 K a February.... of the next year. Are all the possibilities to go at this level. First of all during this period is the halving which normally (if the things goes as needed to go) must increase its price. The level it is and it would be unknown since these days but would be for sure (normally) an increase. Then the time after halving normally can be more spread of it (normally, always, more the time goes ahead and more spread be) so have reasons that the price goes at that level. May be someone who wonder such price to be verified the next month. But these are only dreams. It is true that there are dreams which become true but I don't believe that this is the case. Cheesy

Nah mostly just a prediction in jest to the absurdity of the OP

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~720 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 05, 2016, 10:28:03 PM

Nah mostly just a prediction in jest to the absurdity of the OP

This was prediction without any market research it's like loose cannon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: