Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:52:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AGD's ignore list extreme  (Read 3839 times)
AGD (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:09:52 AM

I have not gotten any explanation as to why I am on DannyHamilton's ignore list. Nor do I care. I'd rather stay on it so everyone can see how useless these lists are. Most people are smart enough to handle their own ignore list, if your not, you probably shouldn't be here. Stop treating everyone like they are idiots and you are some sort of guardian, your list is crap just like DannyHamilton's because you did not verify anything, just copied & pasted crap and added some more crap in of your own to make yourself feel unique. A heaping pile of crap this list is.

This is what I was saying 1 post above.

This is a stupid follow the leader mentality, bitcoin should not supposed to be like this. I love this forum, and the way moderators light moderation, it is well balanced.

But when a few geniuses come up with ideas like this, massive ignore lists, what is the point on posting on the forum, when 90% of the people dont even see you?

@RealBitcoin
Are you saying that 90% of the people in this forum have a "stupid follow the leader mentality" and you haven't?
Bitcoin shouldn't be like what? Ignore lists? You have made it to Dannies list maybe because he THOUGHT you were spamming. You could simply write him a PM instead of feeling personally offended.

@ibminer
If you don't care to be on an ignore list, why you are getting so upset?
My list is like a service for people, who feel annoyed by a few sig spammers, who are actually responsible for more than 95% of the newer postings. Dannies list is not only treating sig spam, but also insulting people, general spam, trolling and some other bad habits, which I, for myself also don't want to see here. This is why I also find Dannies list very useful.

Both of you guys will be unignored from my list at the next update for actually not sig spamming. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

edit: Sig Spamming is a topic which is also extensively discussed by the mods and admins and I trust that they will soon present a nice solution, which will alter the general quality of this forum.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:14:52 AM

@RealBitcoin
Are you saying that 90% of the people in this forum have a "stupid follow the leader mentality" and you haven't?
Bitcoin shouldn't be like what? Ignore lists? You have made it to Dannies list maybe because he THOUGHT you were spamming. You could simply write him a PM instead of feeling personally offended.

Yes I am saying that. It is not a big discovery to realize that most people are sheep, and bitcoiners included. Bitcoiners were supposed to be  individualists who don't take shit for granted (after all why did satoshi create btc if he would have been satisfied with centralized fiat money).

Secondly I dont think i am on his list randomly, i had some arguments with him, it was probably caused by that. Besides I am not going to chase my masters here and beg for their forgiveness.

Seriously guys, I'd expect bitcoiners to be more independent and less sheep!

AGD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 07:54:27 AM

@RealBitcoin

Yes I am saying that. It is not a big discovery to realize that most people are sheep, and bitcoiners included. Bitcoiners were supposed to be  individualists who don't take shit for granted (after all why did satoshi create btc if he would have been satisfied with centralized fiat money).

Secondly I dont think i am on his list randomly, i had some arguments with him, it was probably caused by that. Besides I am not going to chase my masters here and beg for their forgiveness.

Seriously guys, I'd expect bitcoiners to be more independent and less sheep!

I don't agree with your sheep theory at all. You seem to think, that you belong to some kind of an elite independent Bitcoiners club, while 9 out of 10 people here are only followers. Pretty strange, that you feel offended by one of your "master" whom you "don't want to chase and beg their forgiveness". Does this mean you think you belong to the "sheep club" then? I don't get it ...

Satoshi made Bitcoin as an answer to the banking crisis. He thought Bitcoin could be a better money and saw it more as an experiment, which could fail in the end. It gave early adopters a significant advantage, so the Bitcoin money is spread among some computer geeks, rather than banksters and all the Bilderbergers and Rothshilds who are trying to rule the world and get rich with it.

I think we are all part of a global peer to peer networking movement, which will change a lot of aspects in our lives in the future. Many intermediates will extinct and nations will have significant problems controlling it. Bitcoin is just one piece of the puzzle.

+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
ibminer
Legendary

Activity: 1816
Merit: 2787

Goonies never say die.

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2016, 08:54:29 AM

@ibminer
My list is like a service for people, who feel annoyed by a few sig spammers, who are actually responsible for more than 95% of the newer postings. Dannies list is not only treating sig spam, but also insulting people, general spam, trolling and some other bad habits, which I, for myself also don't want to see here. This is why I also find Dannies list very useful.

Both of you guys will be unignored from my list at the next update for actually not sig spamming. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

edit: Sig Spamming is a topic which is also extensively discussed by the mods and admins and I trust that they will soon present a nice solution, which will alter the general quality of this forum.

Singling out sig spamming is not what this list is, which is why it's aggravating for me seeing this list repeatedly being displayed as a way to hide sig spammers when you've just admitted yourself, your list contains much more. For those that can't handle insults, trolls, and bad habits, you probably shouldn't be here and you should probably just leave the internet, or at least leave forums and any chat-based internet activities.

Seeing insults, trolls, and bad habits is knowledge worth having. Children ignore everything that upsets them, adults should not. I do not like singling out DannyHamilton because he can be a helpful person to others but he has bad habits as well, and has certainly had his share of insults, but IMO that should never get him on a public "stop sig spammers" ignore list. I believe it may have been wiser to just start your own list from scratch and single out the real active targets that some people out there may want to ignore.

AGD (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2016, 09:14:52 AM

@ibminer

Singling out sig spamming is not what this list is, which is why it's aggravating for me seeing this list repeatedly being displayed as a way to hide sig spammers when you've just admitted yourself, your list contains much more. For those that can't handle insults, trolls, and bad habits, you probably shouldn't be here and you should probably just leave the internet, or at least leave forums and any chat-based internet activities.

Seeing insults, trolls, and bad habits is knowledge worth having. Children ignore everything that upsets them, adults should not. I do not like singling out DannyHamilton because he can be a helpful person to others but he has bad habits as well, and has certainly had his share of insults, but IMO that should never get him on a public "stop sig spammers" ignore list. I believe it may have been wiser to just start your own list from scratch and single out the real active targets that some people out there may want to ignore.

I never said, that my list is a pure sig spammer ignore list. I stated in my OP, that it is a hybrid of Dannies list and my anti sig spamming list, which I think works pretty good together, but  I agree with you, that seperating the two lists also is a good idea for a better differentiation and I will update my OP accordingly soon.

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1233

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
October 27, 2016, 10:06:36 AM

Why only two?
It would be nice to have a list for each reasonable reason one can find to block someone else

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2016, 08:58:27 PM

I dont think achow101 or OgNasty should be on that list. It looks like you just put anyone on that list that wear(s/ed) a paid signature. E.g. how did you "verify" me? I had 11 posts in oct and 2 in sept. Its one thing if you want to do this for yourself, I dont care, but promoting this as a solution to spam does not strike me as a good idea. The "zombie accounts" is btw what makes this sound like you promote this as a solution against shit posters. Yes, you also say "if you want to see how the forum is w/o paid signatures", but to me it does not come off as the main point. Im probably biased though.

Why only two?
It would be nice to have a list for each reasonable reason one can find to block someone else

Here is mine:

Code:
Bitcoinpro

Not sure why they are on it, honestly.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005
Merit: 502

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
December 10, 2016, 02:59:53 PM

From the time I signed up to this forum, I have never joined a signature campaign, and never will.

Anyway, if you want to ignore me, you are obviously free to do it. I just suggest to remove the following line...

My list, is fully dedicated to signature campaigners.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
frankmb

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Too Weird to Live. Too Rare to Die...

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:42:55 AM

I'm in the list, thank you for noticing me.
Somehow some people here feel that they stand above other people, don't forget to ignore my other account Dank Frank.  Thank you.  Smiley
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 11:00:34 AM

Here is my list..

FUD first & ask questions later™
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: