Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:58:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: why do you buy bitcoins?  (Read 8399 times)
landoadog

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2016, 02:37:54 PM

People are seeing bitcoin as a good investment for the future and that is the reason they are buying and holding it for future so they can sell at the higher price and earn profits from it.

Yeah, mostly, we are all into profit.. no one would be buying bitcoin if not for its price that keeps on moving..Some become an instant trader because of bitcoin...

Many people who doesnt know anything about trading learn it from bitcoin while trading alts at exchangers.
Its a learning experience buying bitcoin just to trade with alt coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 03:21:10 PM

People are seeing uᴉoɔʇᴉq as a good investment for the future and that is the reason they are buying and holding it for future so they can sell at the higher price and earn profits from it.

Yeah, mostly, we are all into profit.. no one would be buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq if not for its price that keeps on moving..Some become an instant trader because of uᴉoɔʇᴉq...

Many people who doesnt know anything about trading learn it from uᴉoɔʇᴉq while trading alts at exchangers.
Its a learning experience buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq just to trade with alt coins.

Yes. I learn about trading by trading bitcoin with altcoin. I do not have lot of money, just do small trades.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 04:39:53 PM

People are seeing uᴉoɔʇᴉq as a good investment for the future and that is the reason they are buying and holding it for future so they can sell at the higher price and earn profits from it.

Yeah, mostly, we are all into profit.. no one would be buying uᴉoɔʇᴉq if not for its price that keeps on moving..Some become an instant trader because of uᴉoɔʇᴉq...

Many people who doesnt know anything about trading learn it from uᴉoɔʇᴉq while trading alts at exchangers.

Yes. I learn about trading by trading bitcoin with altcoin. I do not have lot of money, just do small trades.

that is still good. it is better than sitting on your coins and doing nothing with them.

i have started with small amounts too (it is still small) but i have grew them over time

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 01:49:08 AM

It is interesting that this thread title is being changed from "why do you buy bitcoins?" to "why do you buy moondollars?"
Being in topic now, i buy bitcoin because it is not always about profit but it has become a need to buy or sell something a better way than paypal.

maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2016, 02:07:22 AM

I personally buy them because their trading potential /volatility. You buy, then sell higher, then buy again lower, then sell= profit in more bitcoins. I do not sell them to dollars, just try to make my bitcoin ammount bigger.

techgeek

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 02, 2016, 11:29:57 PM

People are seeing bitcoin as a good investment for the future and that is the reason they are buying and holding it for future so they can sell at the higher price and earn profits from it.

Yeah, mostly, we are all into profit.. no one would be buying bitcoin if not for its price that keeps on moving..Some become an instant trader because of bitcoin...

Many people who doesnt know anything about trading learn it from bitcoin while trading alts at exchangers.

Its a good place to start.

Esp when most of those alt coins are really amount to much lol. So if they do lose, they can experience the loss mentally then hurting their wallets.

Unless they invested loads of it with a gpu.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 03:31:54 AM

Buying bitcoin at present is truly required to make trading and for future. As no other currency gives you such a profit when years roll.
alisafidel58

Activity: 364
Merit: 127

View Profile
April 03, 2016, 04:17:51 AM

Buying bitcoin at present is truly required to make trading and for future. As no other currency gives you such a profit when years roll.

Yeah this is why people love bitcoin because of its price changes,every year the price that is added is massive and we might see it so high in the years to come.
Ailmand

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:07:32 PM

Yeah this is why people love bitcoin because of its price changes,every year the price that is added is massive and we might see it so high in the years to come.

I think by the end of the year, the price will be $1200 or higher. That is the result of halving and the block size increase.

zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 07:44:43 PM

I think by the end of the year, the price will be $1200 or higher. That is the result of halving and the block size increase.

It also depends on the mass adoption. If the bitcoin is useful, many people will use it, so the price will be high.
fravia

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:18:11 PM

It also depends on the mass adoption. If the bitcoin is useful, many people will use it, so the price will be high.
im pretty sure that the price will be really high pretty soon too and that i will make some decent money out of it in the really near future because of the bitcoin halving

i buy bitcoins because i see it as a great investment option that will allow me to make good money without doing anything and i hope that this will become the currency of the future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitlancr

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:35:06 PM

I buy bitcoins for the profit you can make with it these days, there is just so much profit you can make with buying the bitcoin.
I'm now holding them till the end of this year to make a lot of profit most likely.
bestluck

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:11:48 PM

I also learned trading from bitcoin before it I had heard about trading on stock exchange etc , but it was looking for me as useless and something dull and boring but after joining here the world of bitcoin I found that trading is much interesting and beneficial.
richjohn

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:16:37 PM

I also learned trading from bitcoin before it I had heard about trading on stock exchange etc , but it was looking for me as useless and something dull and boring but after joining here the world of bitcoin I found that trading is much interesting and beneficial.
i don't want to use my bitcoin in trading again because I always have a bad luck. I always lost my earned bitcoin in trading because when I buy low, the altcoin get scammed.
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:19:02 PM

i don't want to use my bitcoin in trading again because I always have a bad luck. I always lost my earned bitcoin in trading because when I buy low, the altcoin get scammed.
This is why I rarely trade anymore, there are too many alt scams that appear legit to only be revealed as a pump n dump.

If there are legitimate and real alts looking to be used for more than a quick investment, they better stand out from the rest of the shit, because no-one will touch it otherwise.
Zaun

Forza Roma

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 10:25:33 PM

I also had this once and I think that even some trusted altcoins will soon or later will be used to scam people.
They just are building up some trust and than boom they are collapsing and will disappear...
Ya-ing

Activity: 119
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:36:40 PM

I basically buy them because they are likely to go up in value. If they end up being widely used, that is a plus.

newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 11:38:52 PM

I also had this once and I think that even some trusted altcoins will soon or later will be used to scam people.
They just are building up some trust and than boom they are collapsing and will disappear...
This is so true, many people get scammed on this way although I also think that some are collapsing for real, they just tried it but failed with their altcoin.
I hope more alt coins will succeed this year because I hate the pump and dump... altcoins..
Ailmand

View Profile
May 07, 2016, 08:33:05 PM

This is so true, many people get scammed on this way although I also think that some are collapsing for real, they just tried it but failed with their altcoin.
I hope more alt coins will succeed this year because I hate the pump and dump... altcoins..

Pump and dump is bad for any coins. The bitcoin was pumped to $1200 from $70. We have 3 years of bear market.

rekinthis

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 05:18:24 PM

a lot of fans said that they would buy bitcoin always, no matter what the price is.

as far as I know, most people buy bitcoin is to sell them, for another fiat, or for moving to another area.

expect day trader who do trading bitcoin is to make a profit that just like other forex or stock, why do you buy bitcoin, if you are not a crazy fans?>?

i buy them usually when their price is small to sell later for more, aka trading, and i think that lots of people buys bitcoin just for this reason, or to gamble them, to earn money from it

but now when steam accepts bitcoins i think that some people might buy them to pay for steam games, maybe even keep them for while to get more value from it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print