Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:48:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reached 450$ today. share your views guys  (Read 8991 times)
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:28:17 AM

i can only say that those who were advocating a crash below 400 were wrong again, it's so obvious to me that we are playing the range 4xx-500 right now, previosuly it was 3xx-400 and before that the 2xx-300

the pattern is so clearly that you can't be confused at this point, but it may take a while without a furious increase, to reach the last ath, i think they want to push it slowly until the halving, could be a good strategy...
for the point if they want to push it slowly, pretty quiet i can say yes they did but i'm worried dump will come once again.
kpitti
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:46:38 AM

Price is stepping out slowly, but constantly. Only next hours will tell if this trend continue. I am looking for some increase. But if there will be a dump again I will buy.
bearex

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:47:36 AM

I think it will hit $500, but then drop to around $400. The drop will be somewhere around christmas. I believe right after it.
mrcashking

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:53:47 AM

Price is stepping out slowly, but constantly. Only next hours will tell if this trend continue. I am looking for some increase. But if there will be a dump again I will buy.
I don't think there will be a fall at least not a serious one cause it looks like a large number of people are getting their funds into it but it could also be a strategy again by taking it slow and steady ,its all speculation though and could go wrong as hell.
Let's hope it ends in the betterment of bitcoin.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:57:46 AM

I don't think it will crash next month. I'm hoping for bitcoin to reach $500 before the year ends. Even if it does crash, I'll still hold until bitcoin reaches ATH. That's when I'll start selling but who knows, maybe you're right. If it does crash I'll be able to buy some more and hold then.
MaxTax

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:15:12 AM

I'm very happy to see this happen. Bitcoin is really close to hitting $500. If it keeps on going up, we'll be able to see $500 by the end of the week or maybe the beginning of next week.
Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:53:39 AM

My view is that run continues and it will continue for a while in my opinion! Smiley

Too many great and positive things happening in the community at the moment and the price is reflecting this very well! Volumes are huge as well!
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:00:48 AM

Crash in january
Why crash January? Could you tell me what will be the reason If bitcoin crashes on January time. Because no body expect the bitcoin rate will crash in any time. Please share your views and reasons If Its crash.

2 years in a row, same tendencies. 2013 and 2014, find the graph youll understand what I mean. Anyway it's my prediction, simply a opinion based on last years experience.

Maybe then you should check the charts more accurately plus the fundamentals which have changed a lot over the last 2 years.
In November 2013 this was a pure bubble, exponential growth.Now we see a way more stable and healthier growth!
In 2013 we almost only had Mt.Gox as big exchange dealing more than 60% of total volume.
Now we have split this this through more exchanges, plust full regulated ones in the US.
The user base has grown, the VC investment since last is exploding.The whole infrastructure and ecosystem had become much more professional.
Sorry to say this but your crash will not happen.We will some corrections which is normal, but nog big dump down lower 200 will take place.Halving is coming.We have found possibilities to for more efficiency regarding blocksize with SW and so on.
Probably Winklevoss ETF will start in 2016.
If you wanna get more coins, then buy now.It's not worth to speculate to get them $50 cheaper.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:02:24 AM

Maybe it will increase too 500 dollars and go back to 450 dollars.
For me I am just happy with this price.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:04:16 AM

I am pretty this time price will cross $500 without any serious resistance as it is moving so nice and making solid growth.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 11:07:20 AM

Reaching $450 is ok. I have seen these prices plenty of times already, it doesn't do much for me. I start to get excited once we reach at least $600. All prices before that are just, mwehhh.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:51:31 PM

I don't think there will be a fall at least not a serious one cause it looks like a large number of people are getting their funds into it but it could also be a strategy again by taking it slow and steady ,its all speculation though and could go wrong as hell.
Let's hope it ends in the betterment of bitcoin.

Many people also speculated that bitcoin price would reach $50-$100 when the price was $500 in November. It's just because many wanted people to dump their coins instead of holding them. I only believe coinbase articles as they give reasons and predict the price but with regards to bitcoins, there is no surety. Currently, the price looks to again reach $500 and then decrease (may be).
avw1982 (OP)

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 07:26:10 PM

Crash in january
Why crash January? Could you tell me what will be the reason If bitcoin crashes on January time. Because no body expect the bitcoin rate will crash in any time. Please share your views and reasons If Its crash.

2 years in a row, same tendencies. 2013 and 2014, find the graph youll understand what I mean. Anyway it's my prediction, simply a opinion based on last years experience.
Yup I reviewed with Bitcoin graphs for the past 2 years, As experience in past its fine. But in future If that happen again Its not a fine one right! Will se buddy If It goes for good rate means thats obviously good for us only.So Buy as much as possible
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:23:46 PM

Crash in january

Yup I reviewed with Bitcoin graphs for the past 2 years, As experience in past its fine. But in future If that happen again Its not a fine one right! Will se buddy If It goes for good rate means thats obviously good for us only.So Buy as much as possible

I hope that it will be good this time because in 2016 a lot of companies will adopt bitcoins.
More people also will use bitcoin. I am just waiting and hoping that bitcoin will be fine.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1073

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:26:53 PM

Bitcoin reached 471(Huobi price)

I think we will easily see 500 by next week, if not before.

While Huobi is ahead in price, we'll keep rising.

BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 2974

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 09:33:04 PM

Bitcoin reached 471(Huobi price)

I think we will easily see 500 by next week, if not before.

While Huobi is ahead in price, we'll keep rising.
Your excited bro the today price is 460.1 according to bitstamp.
And i hope 2 days later our dream will come true.. and our next dream price wll be $600 soon..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:42:06 PM

In general there has been a lot of nervousness in markets ahead of the next FED meeting, where it is expected a raise in the USA interest rates. It seems likely an approach to $500 band, but not longer at least for this 2015.
Arcteryx

Activity: 728

EtherSphere - Social Games

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:34:43 AM

In general there has been a lot of nervousness in markets ahead of the next FED meeting, where it is expected a raise in the USA interest rates. It seems likely an approach to $500 band, but not longer at least for this 2015.
It is starting to look it is not going to reach that mark this year. A lot of doom and gloom from the US news about the interest rate hike and high debut loads on the American consumers. It is not looking so good now and that always affects the bitcoin price in an adverse way.

........EtherSphere........
.....ICO Starts on 5th August, 4:00 PM UTC.....
.......High ROI Social Ethereum Games
........BENEFITS WHITEPAPER ANN THREAD GITHUB REDDIT TWITTER........

░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄█████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▀███████████████████▄░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████████████████▄░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▀░░░
░░░░░░░▄█████████████████▀▀░░░░░
░░░░░▄████████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░......................
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:36:18 AM

I hope that it's going to stabilise around the $450 region. Currently at around $440 so I would hope for another small pump Smiley
Blue_Tiger73

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 06:50:12 AM

I hope that it's going to stabilise around the $450 region. Currently at around $440 so I would hope for another small pump Smiley

Once halving hits, I think the price will be way over $450, that will definitely be a huge pump for the Bitcoin price.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: