Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:16:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin reached 450$ today. share your views guys  (Read 8996 times)
roadbits
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 05:41:22 AM

the price level between 450 to 460 seams to be a very strong resistance point as the btc price failed to break through it many times in the last three month. but I believe this will not last more time and by the end of march the price will bypass $450

I don't know whether prices will cross 450 by mid of march or not but I think it will happen sooner. Lot of consolidation is happening around 420+ and soon it will cross the 450 resistance level. Once it cross than level than mostly prices may go up to 480+.
Fastserv

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 12:03:10 PM

the price level between 450 to 460 seams to be a very strong resistance point as the btc price failed to break through it many times in the last three month. but I believe this will not last more time and by the end of march the price will bypass $450

$460 is a very strong resistance. But if that level is broken, the price will go to $800 at least in the next few quarters.

vendetahome

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:50:46 PM

Bitcoin reached 454$  Smiley Smiley :)Please share your views and future bump and dump about BTC price... How much we can expect on 2016 starting time.

Yup Its a great buddy. with in two days 20$ dollars Difference in a price chart. If that reach to 500$ and more with in this month. I will enjoy lot because I have outing trip with my friends Hoping this will help me I think...Smiley

of course we all will be very happy to see 500$ price, best thing from that is that if we'll keep this huge price till halving, after halving, price should be large, so we will be really, really happy then
iram66680

Activity: 630
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 05:53:44 PM

I believe it will reach this $450 goal of yours by March's last as it has raise $5 since night when I woke up this morning. If it can achieve this every secon then it will reach this no problem even with the lows.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:04:44 PM

Considering that the market seems to no longer be swinging under $410 during the small dumps anymore, I think it is safe to say that it is entirely possible to see a $450 value in the nearer future, but there might still be some people wanting to sell as soon as it cracks $450. This might make a stable $450 hard for a little while yet.
OrangeII

Activity: 2128
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:11:37 PM

I believe it will reach this $450 goal of yours by March's last as it has raise $5 since night when I woke up this morning. If it can achieve this every secon then it will reach this no problem even with the lows.
I think this month will not be stable prices at $ 450, I think maybe next month the price will stabilize above $ 450, because the current price of bitcoin is trying to achieve a price of $ 450.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Freddynic159

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2016, 06:23:07 PM

I hope that it keeping at an average of $430 during the rest of the month and then increase its price but it's difficult taking into account the current market. Lips sealed
sanas

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:46:55 AM

I hope that it keeping at an average of $430 during the rest of the month and then increase its price but it's difficult taking into account the current market. Lips sealed

In April, I think the price will still be around $420, trading between $400 to $450. Then in May or June, the price will rise to $500.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 02:54:35 PM

In April, I think the price will still be around $420, trading between $400 to $450. Then in May or June, the price will rise to $500.

i'm also with this, seems the common strategy to increase slowly, now, because anyone that is seriously believe that this market is not rigged with its market cap is a fool

so since i think this market is hevaily manipulated by chinese, they will wait some more before pumping it again, they are satisfied with the current value
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:11:30 PM

Charts are showing that it will remains stable between the range of $410 - $450 during the month of April, unless someone with lots of coins thinks to fool everyone with their tricks on the markets...

Fastserv

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 08:12:29 PM

i'm also with this, seems the common strategy to increase slowly, now, because anyone that is seriously believe that this market is not rigged with its market cap is a fool

so since i think this market is hevaily manipulated by chinese, they will wait some more before pumping it again, they are satisfied with the current value

By suppressing the price, they can accumulate more bitconi in the cheap. When the halving come, they will pump the price.

richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 01, 2016, 09:29:45 PM

I also don't see much upwards potential in April to be honest. I think it will continue with bouncing between $400-$430 for the rest of this month. If everything indeed goes as I think it will, then we can add another month to the stable period of Bitcoin. I don't mind stability at all.
sanas

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 08:18:42 AM

I also don't see much upwards potential in April to be honest. I think it will continue with bouncing between $400-$430 for the rest of this month. If everything indeed goes as I think it will, then we can add another month to the stable period of Bitcoin. I don't mind stability at all.
This could happen. The price is $430 now. If it rises to $450, I think somebody will dump and make the price to $410.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
Lust

Activity: 131

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 08:28:18 AM

That is a big up for bitcoin I hope this year bitcoin would reach up to 600 - 900 dollars Smiley

More power to bitcoin!!!

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 10:15:03 AM

It's already hovering around $430 as of the moment, and there's still two weeks to go till May. IMO if it should run stable at this level then we're slowly gaining the momentum towards July.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 10:38:28 AM

It's already hovering around $430 as of the moment, and there's still two weeks to go till May. IMO if it should run stable at this level then we're slowly gaining the momentum towards July.

Yeah but it has really been struggling to reach $430 as in Jan it was $450 and since Jan, the price reached a low of $380 and a high of $415 (while being stable for the entire month of March). For the past week only it has been increasing by 1-2% daily. At this rate, we could reach $450 by May and it wouldn't be stable.

davinchi
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 01:41:48 PM

That is a big up for bitcoin I hope this year bitcoin would reach up to 600 - 900 dollars Smiley

More power to bitcoin!!!
It's not possible to reach $900 dollars and if it does, never buy bitcoins at such a high rate as it will drop the next day just like it happened in 2014. I am sure there will be more sellers in July rather than buyers which will lead to an unstable market which I fear. $450 is a good rate to buy and not to sell.
Fastserv

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 07:43:03 PM

Today's price is also $454. That is almost 4 months from the OP. But today's $454 is more sustainable than the earlier price.

sanas

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:00:30 PM

Today's price is also $454. That is almost 4 months from the OP. But today's $454 is more sustainable than the earlier price.

Not so sustainable. The bitocin price crashed in the last two days. The price is just $440 now. Things change fast.

.cashaa....█████
█╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

█╬██

█████
██████
██╬██
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬██

██████
█████
██╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█
█╬█

█╬█

██╬█

█████
AsaroUk

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 04:50:07 PM

Not so sustainable. The bitocin price crashed in the last two days. The price is just $440 now. Things change fast.
You see already that the value is going to rise slowly and that is quite nice because there will be a time soon that people are going to make profit finally with Bitcoin.
And they have waited a long time to make some profit with it so it must now happen soon otherwise they will get mad and dont like it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: