Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 06:44:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockAdz.com - Banner Ads - 50% Referral Commission - LIMITED Time Special  (Read 24559 times)
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 06:48:58 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 10:07:17 AM by bitcoinaliens

UPDATE: Referral Earnings Increase!

As a limited special we're increasing the referral earnings 5x - instead of 5% referral commission, you will earn 25% of all earnings that the publishers you refer earn.

Just login and go to your affiliate materials page -to find your referral link and a variety of banners - here: https://blockadz.com/?a=Affiliate

This is valid from now until the end of December - on January 1st we will turn the referral % back down to 5%.

---

I'm super excited to announce our brand new bitcoin banner advertising network. We built CoinAd.com to be closed, highly controlled, but there was so much interest we wanted to open up a new network for EVERYONE!

Welcome to Block Adz

It's brand new today, it is modeled off CoinAd.com in that it is SIMPLE to buy and sell ads. There is none of this complicated, almost insane site by site bidding (which seems to be the norm in bitcoin niche thus far) where you don't know how many impressions you actually receive - this is CPM Buying - you earn per 1000 impressions on your site, and buyers buy per 1000 impressions. You get what you pay for, and you earn fairly based on how much traffic you have.

* This is the NORMAL way to buy advertising online, big buyers know this method, are familiar with it, and so when they see our platform it is familiar to them and easy to use.

Features that will make BlockAdz.com THE go-to, instant signup, instant buy bitcoin network:

• Open Invite: Everyone is invited, you can join instantly with no approval needed, generate your adcode and place it on your sites and be earning INSTANTLY from our network wide ads buys.
  • 100% FULL Guarantee: - You will earn from EVERY impression. We GUARANTEE that our ads are 100% bought. If there are unbought spots then we will buy into them and fill them ourselves.
  • Optimized Pricing: We set the pricing, other networks let you set your own, and we might enable this, but for now we will set the pricing, starting low and increasing as the network fills. We know what rates to charge and will optimize our pricing so that 1. You as a publisher earn as much as possible, and 2. The pricing is fair and market rate to buyers to inspire confidence and re-buys.
  • CPM Buying: Our prices are in cost per 1000 banner impressions - the standard way of pricing advertising which every large media buyer understands and uses from many other sites/networks.
  • Geo targeting as standard: Publishers; earn more from your Tier 1 geos traffic. Advertisers; target your campaigns to ONLY the specfic geos you want.
  • Referral program Earn 5% of the earnings of any publishers you invite (we will try and increase this or run a promo for it later this month)

Join Block Adz Here

Publisher Rules and Tips

This is meant as an open entry, everyone's invited network  so our rules are pretty soft, but we do have a few:
  • No Cheating. If you cheat you get banned and not paid out any earnings.
  • No Cheating.
  • Seriously no cheating! We know all the tricks, we can see your banner placements, and if you cheat we will know.
  • Only 5x banner placements per page - 5x is enough, if you place more then your overall click through rate only decreases anyway.
  • Seriously... no cheating - if we see a page on your site which is flooded with 10x or 100x or 1000x banners then we will instant ban you.

Tips to Earn More!

• Place all 5x banners - You will earn 5x as much (but please, no more than 5x per page - it’s against the rules, see above).
  • Place a variety of sizes - it will look nicer on your site, and you will get different ads showing, and you will EARN MORE. We operate flexible pricing, so when one ad size gets fully bought the next buys are more expensive - the rate of all banners changes over time so if you have a variety of sizes you will earn more.

Early Bird Pricing

As mentioned above we control the pricing and set fair market rate. However right now, for launch, our network wide price is 6x cheaper than CoinAd.com and any other bitcoin ads network.

This is a rate of only $0.02 / 1000 impressions... this is literally THE cheapest advertising rate online.

HOWEVER - it will go up, SOON!

I'm a big ads buyer myself and I browse the other bitcoin networks and see site owners pricing either too low or too high - if pricing too high the adspot literally sits there empty and the site owner not earning. I know ads pricing market rates, and we have a full time sales manager working to fill your spots - trust me, I want you as a publisher to earn as much as possible. The pricing will increase and we will find a natural market rate where inventory is full 100% of the time but pricing is fair to buyers.

Right now the pricing is $0.02 just for a couple of days until we are full, then slowly the pricing will increase till we find the right spot.

Join Block Adz Here - Or Buy Advertising

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 03:36:54 AM

[Update!] We're now giving a 0.01 welcome bonus to ALL new publishers who list a site AND actually place a banner - just do this, well see it and add on 0.01 to your account.

* and yes, just added on to the publishers who joined already Smiley
** you'll get paid out on Monday in our payment run

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
TriggerX

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 04:54:15 AM

Do I have to PM you my website link or anything? Or once I inputted the code onto my website I automatically get credited? Also is the 0.01 only available for spending for other Ads?

Hi!
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:11:19 AM

Do you accept adult websites?

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:41:57 AM

Do I have to PM you my website link or anything? Or once I inputted the code onto my website I automatically get credited? Also is the 0.01 only available for spending for other Ads?

No need to do anything, I've just added a bunch of bonuses on. It's just a little welcome gift, you will see it on your balance now and you will be cashed it out on our payment run on Monday (easier for me to just do this and youll get paid it automatically, we've had about 40 people claim this just this morning so I don't want to be paying out manually to each person's wallet) - no need to spend it on ads, you can do whatever you want with it Smiley

I've just applied a bunch of them, I'm taking a break now but will apply more later to any more new users - and don't abuse this please, no multiple signups from the same person etc etc. And please do actually place some banners! Tongue - you'll earn more money! Cheesy

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 05:48:34 AM

No but please watch this space, we are working on another network which is SPECIFICALLY for ONLY adult websites and all bitcoin powered - were about 2-3 weeks out. I've sent you a PM.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 05:50:40 AM

Just wanted to let everyone know that Papewall will now be using BlockAdz.com for user's Bitcoin Ad Revenue
soon. Have fun everyone!

Regards,
JM Erestain
vodaljepa

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:02:01 AM

No but please watch this space, we are working on another network which is SPECIFICALLY for ONLY adult websites and all bitcoin powered - were about 2-3 weeks out. I've sent you a PM.

Thanks for that and I will definitely keep my eyes open

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
butcherboss

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 16, 2015, 06:31:29 AM

Going to try this out Cheesy Always looking for a good cpm rate for my faucet that pays out in BTC.

Signed up but did not receive my activation email.
favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2015, 02:59:13 PM

signed up... but no bonus so far... when do I get it?

jacktheking
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Personal Text Space Not For Sale

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 02:45:20 AM

I have always wanted to join CoinAd but I know my site will not be accepted as it is still new. Glad to see that the Bitcoin Aliens group have created another platform for small Bitcoin based sites like mine. I would definitely give it a try. Smiley.

So sad! This profile does not appear as the #1 result (on anonymous) Google searches anymore.

Time to be active on the crypto forums again? Proud to be one of the few Legendary members of the Sparkie Red Dot!

Gonna put this on my resume if I ever join a cryptocurrency/blockchain industry!
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 05:01:37 AM

I think they add bonus instantly after you add one site and place ad code on it. I have done it and i can see direct buy balance of 0.01 hope to get that in my wallet by monday. Nice promo.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 05:06:40 AM

Sorry for the delay, I take breaks to sleep Smiley I've added this on for you now, and to all others.

Ok so around 50+ bonuses added so far - going to run this for another 48 hours only so get in today Cheesy - 0.01 BTC for every new publisher signup as a one off launch bonus Smiley

favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 06:01:58 AM

Sorry for the delay, I take breaks to sleep Smiley I've added this on for you now, and to all others.

Ok so around 50+ bonuses added so far - going to run this for another 48 hours only so get in today Cheesy - 0.01 BTC for every new publisher signup as a one off launch bonus Smiley

very nice, thank you! Smiley

ranggawulung

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:20:11 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2015, 09:33:14 AM by ranggawulung

I have signup, username: MIENYU and add site, but I not get place ad code to my site
and I not get 0.01btc   Angry
 Huh Huh
akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 09:26:51 AM

i just registered your system
site looks well.
i will try..
Surger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:26:01 AM

i can't understand system
if we haven't got any blog or site, can we earn anything?
should we have a blog?
favdesu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 11:39:33 AM

should we have a blog?

you have to add an advertising block to your website, that's what it's all about I think

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:48:58 AM

should we have a blog?

you have to add an advertising block to your website, that's what it's all about I think

Yeah, that's pretty much how it works.

I've tried it out, rates are /okay/ for CPM, support is great and i think they'll do something about the rates soon.
So far it looks great, and I'll keep using BlockAdz for Papewall and other minor stuff I'll be doing.

Regards,
JM Erestain
Surger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 01:05:04 PM

should we have a blog?

so i must have an blog for this system
Thank you..
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: