Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:38:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockAdz.com - Banner Ads - 50% Referral Commission - LIMITED Time Special  (Read 24560 times)
ryandanielt

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:44:27 PM

Registered, placed an ad and looking forward to bonus. Also I to can not find current Impressions by banner or even clicks. This is useful information.

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:43:39 AM

Ok, so we have our first banned publisher! As mentioned in my post above there aren't that many rules, but clear cheating and faking of impressions is one of them. So we have banned lastb.it because of this. There's no appeals process, sorry, youre instant banned, banned for life and won't be getting paid.

Why? Here's the site:

I wouldnt care too much if it was 2x banners, or of different sizes... but pasting 5x of the same adspot in right next to each other is just abusive, makes a joke of the network and abuses the trust of those buying adverts.

Worse than this though I smell foul play - the alexa rank is 1.2 MILLION, yet it has more impressions numbers than our top 2-9 sites - there's no way this can be the case.

So don't cheat, its real easy to see, and you'll be instant banned as when we allow this, the whole network suffers - as lastb.it earns 5-200x as much as they should, this means all of this payment is not in the pool, to go out to honest site owners, advertisers get lower click through rate on their ads and don't rebuy, and the price of the whole network has to be lower because of it. I want this to be a real strong network and really pay you guys as much as possible, and I will instant ban without warning or appeal these cheaters.

Dan

1 bitcoin = $610? are they high?

It's probably calculating the Canadian dollar, not the USD. $1 USD: $1.40 Canadian at the moment.

Registered, placed an ad and looking forward to bonus. Also I to can not find current Impressions by banner or even clicks. This is useful information.

You can find impressions by clicking the "advertise in this spot" text under the ad banner, though I think you should be able to check this on your account dashboard. Perhaps in a future update?
ryandanielt

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:56:44 AM

You can find impressions by clicking the "advertise in this spot" text under the ad banner, though I think you should be able to check this on your account dashboard. Perhaps in a future update?

I think metrics are very important in the dashboard and the impressions listed on the ad here page are in monthly. Not much to go on...

bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 04:26:48 AM

Update

1. The 0.01 promo is over now, We've had around 150 signups and taking in real advertising buys, you will get this payout on Monday, probably around midday UK time - but this might vary.

2. The price is UP! We're full, so I've increased the pricing from $0.02 to $0.03 - the previous buys at $0.02, you obviously just get paid that rate on them, but from now onwards any new buys will be at the higher rate.

3. Noted on the stats issue, I will get this added into your dashboard to be able to see your impressions numbers there - thanks for the feedback!

4. I mass banned someone making like 40 accounts, and another couple of bans are coming when I've fully investigated but looks like more faking stats.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
larem

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:06:49 AM

For publishers, what is the floor (the minimum earning per 1000 impressions)?

Currently it is $0.02 but already we've had real buys in at this price and were full. I think pricing will go up to $0.03 tomorrow. Basically pricing right now is really low, it will increase.

Also we have geo pricing so if people only want to buy Tier 1 countries (usa,ca,uk,nz,aus) then you earn 2x for that.

Yeah, that's still reallllllly low though. My lowest advertiser is at $1.60 CPM raw.

lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:54:50 PM

A feature where advertisers can pick what kinds of sites (blogs, faucets, stats sites only or mixed) to display their ads on would be awesome.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
ONLYfree
Legendary

Activity: 1288

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:16:41 PM

My Direct Buy Balance was changed from 0.01 to 0.0138 that means someone buy ads on my blockadz spot?

-2: -1 / +0
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:31:09 PM

We added our hot faucet (infaucet.com)

we can't edit the price from 0.03 to 0.15...

can we get 0.01BTC promo?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:04:29 PM

We added our hot faucet (infaucet.com)

we can't edit the price from 0.03 to 0.15...

can we get 0.01BTC promo?

Unfortunately, I don't think you can receive the bonus as it seems like the 0.01BTC promo is over:

1. The 0.01 promo is over now, We've had around 150 signups and taking in real advertising buys, you will get this payout on Monday, probably around midday UK time - but this might vary.
ryandanielt

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:32:19 PM

Personally I think that the captch on the Login Page is getting rather annoying to have to enter all the time. Is it really necessary? Its been a long time since I have seen really any sites use a captcha on the login page especially on a site with such a short session timeout time.

sertilicio

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 12:46:29 AM

Personally I think that the captch on the Login Page is getting rather annoying to have to enter all the time. Is it really necessary? Its been a long time since I have seen really any sites use a captcha on the login page especially on a site with such a short session timeout time.

Agreed, captcha login is annoying Sad but i really like the ad network Smiley

Please, can you do some changes? It would be fantastic if publisher are able to see our stats per website and ad spot (for example, you click on one registered website and you see of many impressions you have per adspot, last month, last seven days, today so far... )

Cheesy
ryandanielt

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:04:10 AM

Best part about this network is that they actually have the most accurate impression count.

amalref

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:10:51 AM

Can i get 1.000.000 impressions per month here? I mean 1m impressions with delivery under 1 month?
How much it cost?
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 03:41:30 AM

Agreed, captcha login is annoying Sad but i really like the ad network Smiley

Please, can you do some changes? It would be fantastic if publisher are able to see our stats per website and ad spot (for example, you click on one registered website and you see of many impressions you have per adspot, last month, last seven days, today so far... )

Cheesy

1. Ok give me a few days, I'm just flying home from Christmas and my rockstar developer had some surgery this week so we're not full up to speed to make these changes but I agree on both - Captcha will be removed as it annoys me too Tongue Or replaced for the TickBox recaptcha if it is needed.

2. And yes, I will add the impressions stats into the backend - the only way to find them right now is on the front - go to buy ads and find your site and you can see your site and spot impressions stats.. so it is available and will be in your backend soon for easier reading.

3. Payout is coming - but later today, maybe in 7 hours time? It's gotta be my developer to pay it out as its the first one and he needs to see any errors or just the process in the backend as the transactions are built and go out.

Can i get 1.000.000 impressions per month here? I mean 1m impressions with delivery under 1 month?
How much it cost?

I dunno Tongue Easiest way to see is by using the whole network feature: http://blockadz.com/?a=Network

Right now you can see there have been 3.6million impressions on the 468x60 size ad - this has been in 1 week, so multiply this by 4x and you can get probably 12+million impressions (as this is assuming we DON'T grow) further.. but we should. So actually 1 million impressions isn't a lot, it should serve to you in under 1 week easily, even as you are rotating with other advertisers still.

... yeh, it's not a lot at all, 1 million impressions is only 0.06btc.

Publishers - Stick with me, the network is full and as soon as I land in England for Christmas ill look over the stats again and make sure we are still full and pricing will likely be $0.04 pricing by tomorrow.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
sellavator

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 04:24:27 AM

THE Largest Bitcoin Ads Network
100s of new publishers every week. Last month we displayed 0 banner impressions.

Lol.
ryandanielt

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:14:30 PM

What's with the high withdraw amount? 0.01 is pretty steep considering the low earning potential. Perhaps 0.001?

Ivanech

Activity: 808
Merit: 1014

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:23:31 PM

Some things for your future development: add the option to buy multiple banner sizes / geo targeting / other options in one order.

It is a some sort of hard work to create multiple orders for different banner sizes/geo targeting, especially with minimum purchase limit.
butcherboss

Activity: 338

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:29:00 PM

Just received payment Thanks!! Going to use it for my faucet Cheesy
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:54:12 PM

Update on an adult sites ? Grin
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:55:12 PM

Update on an adult sites ? Grin

I would also like to know Smiley

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: