Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 06:13:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: BlockAdz.com - Banner Ads - 50% Referral Commission - LIMITED Time Special  (Read 24560 times)
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 03:39:03 PM

Can't seem to log in, always shows the down page of cloudflare.

I'll give it a few more hours Smiley
Hope I can check my balance soon.

Regards,
Jm Erestain
Surger

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 06:36:42 PM

How can we see our statistic?
For example How many times they click my blog ?
Superhitech
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 08:22:40 PM

How can we see our statistic?
For example How many times they click my blog ?

This network isn't based off clicks, but you can view how many impressions you receive from your dashboard. However, the site is currently down, so wait until it comes back up.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2015, 02:34:42 PM

Read that the site was supposedly fully operational by now, but I still get down messages and some ads not showing = income loss.
the 50% Referral Commission isn't really going to help much since our downlines don't get as much profit as ads don't show.
Apart from that, they don't get much profit since revenue is cut so much by commissions, which leads to them leaving BlockAdz.

Any solution Dan?
bitcoinaliens (OP)

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2015, 04:08:13 PM

Read that the site was supposedly fully operational by now, but I still get down messages and some ads not showing = income loss.
the 50% Referral Commission isn't really going to help much since our downlines don't get as much profit as ads don't show.
Apart from that, they don't get much profit since revenue is cut so much by commissions, which leads to them leaving BlockAdz.

Any solution Dan?

Im working around the clock on this, solution and major upgrade coming later today, and I'm going to make it up to you all...

I'll buy ads myself - 1btc worth - at a rate of $0.20 (5x the current rate of $0.04) - so you'll earn 5x as much while this spend goes out - ill make sure it lasts more than 4 days (current slowtime/downtime), if it doesn't i'll re-buy. Let me get the server fixed, then make sure it is fixed for 1 full day, then i'll buy in and show proof of it - it's the fairest way to do it I can think of as some publishers are bigger than others, but this way everyone should earn 5x more on their current size... SO SORRY! Please watch this space, I will keep you updated.

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
DalienGames.com - Earn bitcoin while you play FREE online flash games.
Tubers.tv - Earn bitcoin while you watch ANY video online.
Blockchain Stats - Earn bitcoin while you check the bitcoin and altcoin prices.
Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:16:24 AM

Any solution Dan?

Im working around the clock on this, solution and major upgrade coming later today, and I'm going to make it up to you all...

I'll buy ads myself - 1btc worth - at a rate of $0.20 (5x the current rate of $0.04) - so you'll earn 5x as much while this spend goes out - ill make sure it lasts more than 4 days (current slowtime/downtime), if it doesn't i'll re-buy. Let me get the server fixed, then make sure it is fixed for 1 full day, then i'll buy in and show proof of it - it's the fairest way to do it I can think of as some publishers are bigger than others, but this way everyone should earn 5x more on their current size... SO SORRY! Please watch this space, I will keep you updated.

Hmm.. apart from that payment is 1 day delayed.
Hope this all gets settled soon.

Regards,
JM Erestain
vodaljepa

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:10:07 AM

I'm guessing since you are having so many issues the adult version will be delayed?

Hottest Girls On Webcam Naked - Naughty Cams
ryandanielt

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 12:29:58 PM

I'm guessing since you are having so many issues the adult version will be delayed?

lol good guess

I kind of feel sorry for whomever deposited money for ads...

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
vodaljepa

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:32:43 PM

lol good guess

I kind of feel sorry for whomever deposited money for ads...

I would be kind of upset as well, first thing always is to make sure your server can handle any current/future loads

Emerge
Legendary

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 02:36:31 PM

Yup. Made a network for the masses but couldn't support the masses lol.
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2015, 03:02:51 PM

We've had some really exceptional circumstances guys, Christmas, Eye Surgery, explosive growth - the network is not dead - 1-2 more days and I will input ads out of my own pocket at 5x the market rate as mentioned above to make up for it. Really sorry, I couldn't plan for all that has happened, but I will make it up to you all - and the late payout from yesterday, I'm aiming for Wed/Thu to pay this out - again, really sorry!

Bitcoin Banner Advertising - CoinAd, the world's largest bitcoin focused ads network.
netplus

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:21:36 PM

yes
Prepared BlockAdz for 2016

akustik

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 03:57:20 PM

We've had some really exceptional circumstances guys, Christmas, Eye Surgery, explosive growth - the network is not dead - 1-2 more days and I will input ads out of my own pocket at 5x the market rate as mentioned above to make up for it. Really sorry, I couldn't plan for all that has happened, but I will make it up to you all - and the late payout from yesterday, I'm aiming for Wed/Thu to pay this out - again, really sorry!

don't worry man..
i believe you and your projects..
we will wait you.. Wink
StealthKill

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2015, 01:51:05 PM

Looks like this is stable again.
When will the payouts be?
It says monday but was delayed already.
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2015, 10:51:04 PM

Ok, We've BACK!

1. I'm sorry! Really sincerely sorry for the downtime. I realise this was a big ask of you guys - as someone pointed out above "made a site for the masses, couldn't handle the masses" - well now we can. With a 3x more powerful server and a real expert finally looking through our server settings and optimizing. We're here to stay!

2. You've been paid - IF you had a balance of more than 0.01btc then we JUST paid you out. We paid out a total of 0.6 btc - I will make sure we do regular weekly payouts now - every Monday.

https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/0169a7d88078b6df21f1f46869252b56d362fa7f80ae2e06c346f32fa767594c

* no sorry, I can't do them on demand, this would leave us vulnerable to attacks from dishonest publishers.
** yes, I see the feedback asking for 0.001 minimum to withdraw - I will try make this happen for next week.

3.. Now to prove were really serious - Blockadz will be bigger, it will be more profitable, as publishers with us will earn more, so as I mentioned above, I've bought 1btc worth of ads at a higher rate - I purchased these at a price of $0.20 / 1000 impressions (a 5x increase in price from the actual rate of $0.04) - this is the fairest way of making it up to the 300+ publishers on our network - so whatever your size, whatever earnings you missed out on in our downtime, now you can earn 5x on these ads:

* I've taken them in multiple sizes so that they go out relatively quickly - so that the publishers which are with us right now will benefit.
** And I guess this serves a good opportunity for a mini case study, I'm interested to see myself even, i'll wait till they expire and then re-post with the results and caluclations of cost per click on each.

4. Ok, even without ^ these buys into the network we are 100% FULL for 2+ weeks in advance now. So I'm increasing the price - there's ONE LAST DAY to buy at $0.04 - and tomorrow i'll increase the pricing to $0.05 (25% increase!)

vodaljepa

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 03:36:54 AM

Any news on the adult version?

bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 08:29:24 AM

Any news on the adult version?

Delayed because of this downtime aand server fixing - still next on my list - before end of Jan.

ryandanielt

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 31, 2015, 11:17:17 AM

Any news on when your going to take the 2 minutes that it takes to remove that pointless captcha on the login that does nothing but annoy the hell out of people.

Crypto Ninja! Want my signature? Perhaps you want my avatar? Let me know Smiley
bitcoinaliens (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2015, 12:19:45 PM

Any news on when your going to take the 2 minutes that it takes to remove that pointless captcha on the login that does nothing but annoy the hell out of people.

Give me a break hey mate? I've worked 12-16 hour days on this every day over my Christmas holiday, dug into my own pocket so you don't lose money but I do, this will get done, when were 100% sure the site is stable, but it hasn't been a priority.

Ok everyone else - more importantly, the price is now up to $0.05 / 1000 impressions - so all new ads bought now, as a publisher you will earn 25% more.

b-faucet

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 11:02:10 AM

5 banners its 5 banners + popup or its 4 banners + popup? Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: