Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:36:01 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: done  (Read 19765 times)
Akka
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:50:36 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2012, 06:06:43 PM by Akka

As long as you keep track of you BTC earnings and Tax them correctly in € accepting BTC isn't a problem.

The regulations from BAFIN apply when you run a exchange. Then you are considered a financial service provider and you need a license.

Directly buying and selling BTC should also not be a problem.

http://www.bafin.de/SharedDocs/Veroeffentlichungen/DE/Merkblatt/mb_111222_zag.html

Quote from:  Bafin
Als Zahlungsmittel bestimmte Werteinheiten, die in Barter-Clubs, privaten Tauschringen oder anderen Zahlungssystemen gegen realwirtschaftliche Leistungen, Warenlieferungen oder Dienstleistungen geschöpft oder wie z.B. die Bitcoins gegenleistungslos in Computernetzwerken erschaffen werden, scheiden damit aus dem Tatbestand des E-Geldes aus, auch wenn sie wirtschaftlich die gleiche Funktion wie E-Geld haben und unter Geldschöpfungsgesichtspunkten das eigentliche Potential privat generierter Zahlungsmittel stellen (s. hierzu auch die RegBegr. zu § 1a Abs. 3, BT-Drucks. 17/3023, S. 40). Diese Einschränkung vollzog der nationale Gesetzgeber bereits mit der Umsetzung der Ersten E-Geld-Richtlinie[7] im Rahmen des 4. Finanzmarktförderungsgesetzes[8]; mit der Streichung des Tatbestandes des Netzgeldgeschäftes (§ 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nr. 12 KWG in der Fassung der 6. KWG-Novelle; KWG-Novelle 1997, Inkrafttreten 01.01.1998), wurde der Aspekt privater Geldschöpfung ausgeblendet.

Erlaubnisfrei sind insoweit jedoch nur die Schaffung derartiger Werteinheiten und ihr Einsatz als Zahlungsmittel. Wenn unterdessen diese Werteinheiten ihrerseits selbst zum Handelsgegenstand werden, ist das Geschäft je nach seiner Ausgestaltung als Bankgeschäft nach § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nrn. 4 oder 10 KWG oder Finanzdienstleistung nach § 1 Abs. 1a Satz 2 Nrn. 1 - 4 KWG zu qualifizieren und steht nach § 32 Abs. 1 KWG grundsätzlich unter Erlaubnisvorbehalt. Diese Werteinheiten sind Rechnungseinheiten und fallen als solche ohne weiteres unter die Finanzinstrumente im Sinne von § 1 Abs. 11 KWG.

Quote from: English translation (rough)
Units of Value intended to function as currency that can be exchanged against real benefits, goods or services or that f.e. Bitcoin, can be created in computer networks ar not classified as E-Money, even if they serve the same economical Funktions as E-Money. [snip]

A permission to create and use this Units of Value as currency is not required. If this Units become a commercial subject themselves the business has to qualify as Bank account as for § 1 Abs. 1 Satz 2 Nrn. 4 or 10 KWG or Financial Service Provider as for § 1 Abs. 1a Satz 2 Nrn. 1 - 4 KWG and operates under reservation of § 32 Abs. 1 KWG  

@candoo

It would really be awesome to have a BTC Taxi driving around. With Bitcoin accepted decal on the doors and some Bitcoin information material inside.

I and (I believe) many others would give you a interest and risk free loan to pull this off.

Put please provide us with some more informations as evidence that is feasible.

All previous versions of currency will no longer be supported as of this update
greyhawk

Activity: 952
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 03:07:43 PM

somebody please help me out

Post your business plan.
paraipan
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1004

Firstbits: 1pirata

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2012, 03:10:30 PM

Post your business plan.

+1

BTCitcoin: An Idea Worth Saving - Q&A with bitcoins on rugatu.com - Check my rep
Herodes

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 04:20:29 PM

If you use a week, or even 14 days to brush up a plan showing how you're planning to do business, and how you estimate you'll be paying back, you wil give confidence to any prospective backers. Just saying 'somebody please help me out' will not cut it. Show that you're willing to do some real effort, and the backers may start showing interest.

Possibly, this could be a good starting point:

http://www.entrepreneur.com/businessplan/index.html
jl2012
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1097

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 02:23:24 AM

Please overread my sentences and give me a pn with a correction.

Till today I was working as a taxi driver in germany. I put some stickers up on the car windows that iam accepting bitcoins. So am i. But my boss didnt know anything about bitcoin and that iam accepting them.

Today a  customer called my company and asked for the taxi that is accepting bitcoins. So everybody knows and I got fired because i did it without his permission.

I told all my customers about bitcoin and sold some of them my coins. But now iam workless because of bitcoins. that suxs.
Sue your boss for wrongful dismissal. I presume he or she did not give you a lawful notice of dismissal, and did not retain you to the end of your term.

I exchanged money in his car and accepted/sold/ bitcoins. So he cant trust me anymore and thats a reason to dismissal me instant.

Right now I think about to start my own taxi company. But you cant just buy a car and be a taxi. I need a license for it and the city doenst give new licenses because we have enaugh taxis. Guess I have to buy a license from someone  who wants to quit his business. But its ~35.000 usd:/

It would be suuuch a high promotion for bitcoins on a taxi.

Do you know how much a taxi license worth in Hong Kong? It's 850000USD!

Donation address: 374iXxS4BuqFHsEwwxUuH3nvJ69Y7Hqur3 (Bitcoin ONLY)
LRDGENPLYrcTRssGoZrsCT1hngaH3BVkM4 (LTC)
PGP: D3CC 1772 8600 5BB8 FF67 3294 C524 2A1A B393 6517
mc_lovin
Legendary

Activity: 1190

www.bitcointrading.com

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 08:36:05 AM

maybe you should focus your energy on bitcoin, and make a bitcoin business instead of a taxi business?  sure you could become a bitcoin taxi but that is a crazy market for anyone let alone a startup.

find a niche market in germany and jump on it!  

if you can find the 35k funding and pull it off, though, that would be pretty epic as well.  I was shocked when you said it was so cheap, as many others have posted, 300k+ is what I would have expected.  it's certainly do-able. 
S3052
Legendary

Activity: 2100

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 08:59:10 AM

If you have a sound business plan i will consider investing 1000 $ into your bitcoin taxi. Including a huge bitcoin branding on the car.

TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2012, 10:18:02 AM

Mobile bitcoins! Get a mobile cash register/safe, rig up a car with a computer, printer, QR scanner, and so on, maybe a professional scale for exchanging precious metals...

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
Herodes

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:21:48 PM

If you have a sound business plan i will consider investing 1000 $ into your bitcoin taxi. Including a huge bitcoin branding on the car.

I am sure more people would be willing to invest, but without a sound business plan, there's no point in helping.
CharlieContent

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2012, 04:30:42 PM

I call scam on this one. The story doesn't add up and now he's begging hardcore.
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2012, 04:08:17 PM

I call scam on this one. The story doesn't add up and now he's begging hardcore.

+1

He seems to have no plan. If he does have a plan, then it's all over the place.

Firstly, like I stated earlier, why did he not ask his boss?

Secondly, why the hell does he not go to a bank? There are services to help start up businesses. The excuse "it's a recession, banks aren't lending, so there is no investment or growth bla bla bla" isn't good enough. If you look hard enough, you can find it, and it seems like you either can't be fucked or are scamming.

Thirdly, why has he just started to resort to plain out begging? He has been ignoring our Buisness plan suggestions and all he's been saying is "I want a taxi company, gimme some moneh". Then he stopped even mentioning the taxi company, and all he's mentioning is the money!

This is probably not legit.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
CharlieContent

View Profile
December 21, 2012, 04:23:31 PM

The funny thing is, if he had put a little more effort in he could have probably scammed thousands of coins
DiamondCardz
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1112

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2012, 06:20:44 PM

The funny thing is, if he had put a little more effort in he could have probably scammed thousands of coins
It scares me how people didn't realise this was a scam in the first place. It rings all the wrong bells.

BA Computer Science, University of Oxford
Dissertation was about threat modelling on distributed ledgers.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 07:33:55 PM

Why do you call everythin here "scam"?
Because, more often than not, it's true. Especially when people start asking for money before having a solid outline (also known as a "business plan") of how they plan to use that money.

If you want investors, write up a business plan, post it on here, and see who bites. If you want to beg, get a tin can, and make a sign. You'll get more money on the street corner than here.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 08:34:34 PM

Reminds me of RealSolid begging for 250 BTC so he could finish "MicroCash" which we are all so eagerly waiting for. lol

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

CharlieContent

View Profile
December 30, 2012, 09:32:15 PM

If you want investors, write up a business plan, post it on here, and see who bites. If you want to beg, get a tin can, and make a sign. You'll get more money on the street corner than here.

And if you want investors, you will also get better funding elsewhere. Unless your business plan is so fucking stupid that no one will invest in you in the real world. In which case this forum is perfect, because it is full of stupid people who like to think of themselves as high powered capitalists. Of course all these people have is an abundance of Bitcoins, they have no contacts or guidance that can help you unlike a real world investor. Also most of the really dumb ones lost too much money with Pirate or other ponzi schemes to start getting into new ventures, even if their egos would cream over pretending they were a "venture capitalist"

What you want is to hit the sweet spot between too half assed for real investors and too half assed even for some of the dumb fucks on here. Then you can expect funding.
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2012, 09:35:27 PM

What you want is to hit the sweet spot between too half assed for real investors and too half assed even for some of the dumb fucks on here. Then you can expect funding.

/sigh... sad but true.

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
Jakers

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2013, 02:25:54 PM

Is there any chance you could call your boss and explain to him that you thought you were doing it for the better of the business. You thought it would bring in more customers, and in the long-run help the business flourish. You had no intentions of hurting or misleading anybody, bring that up too.

I'd also advise you to go out on the street and sell some Bitcoins, it's a lot better than just sitting there making nothing, you could at least be making a few bucks while you wait to find a new job/occupation

This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for RENT☺♥☺♥☺This SPACE is for
QuantumKiwi

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2013, 09:28:28 PM

Im sorry but from a bitcoin client and business overview, i wouldn't want to pay bitcoins for travel... Most people who have bitcoins have a vehicle or have access to a vehicle.

The average person using bitcoin doesn't use a taxi.

However someone did mention, a secure bitcoin " ATM " would be better.

Starting your own website?
CLOUD Hosting from $4.95/0.05BTC!
caveden
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 08, 2013, 06:55:40 AM

Im sorry but from a bitcoin client and business overview, i wouldn't want to pay bitcoins for travel... Most people who have bitcoins have a vehicle or have access to a vehicle.

The average person using bitcoin doesn't use a taxi.

Taxis != public transportation.
I'd say that the majority of people who get a taxi do have a vehicle, they just do not have access to them in that moment (or do not want to, like when they're drunk etc).
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: