Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:32:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ This Dec ! Update (6-13-2016)  (Read 12809 times)
buyinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1010

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:00:23 AM

Feabuary now, 420$/bitcoin now, but yes would be good to see 500$/BTC, higher price better for me

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
7Priest7

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 11:59:29 AM

it was near 500$ in december, yes, but price is much lower than that now, but it will rise up anyway soon
bitlancr

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 02:50:29 PM

It is hard to predict. But we all hope that the value will rise as soon as possible. I think it will rise for a long time.
The price is now very low and I think that is now a good time to invest in some Bitcoins.
pearnapple

Activity: 504

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 04:20:31 PM

It's febuary now, price is 420$, but it might, and probably will, rise more, maybe to 500$ again

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
patricken

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 09:10:05 PM

It's febuary now, price is 420$, but it might, and probably will, rise more, maybe to 500$ again

I think the price will fluctuate around $420 for the next few months if there is no big news to drive the price either way.
ultimatesky

Activity: 714

SkyFall

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:18:53 AM

That will happen not that fast. I think if it will rise it will rise slowly and that is good if it is going to rise.
I hope later that more people will use Bitcoin and they will see that Bitcoin is very good.
Sidtamfia

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 09:36:12 AM

The price will be over $500 in the next 2 to 3 months. The market will react to the block halving earlier than expected.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
February 21, 2016, 10:18:25 AM

The price will be over $500 in the next 2 to 3 months. The market will react to the block halving earlier than expected.

It's not earlier than expected. It's just a normal price increase considering people are buying themself a good position in the market. The real pump that people are waiting for will happen a few weeks to a month before the actual block halving.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:10:41 AM

It's not earlier than expected. It's just a normal price increase considering people are buying themself a good position in the market. The real pump that people are waiting for will happen a few weeks to a month before the actual block halving.

i hope to happen after halving when most will dump cuz they were disappoint with price then few month after halving i expect bigger price change

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 09:57:57 AM

This could be true. But the block size increase decision will also increase the price quite lot. So maybe more than $600.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:19:23 AM

It is hard to predict what is going to happen in the future. You never know what can happen. It is a currency so it is hard to predict.
We all hope ofcourse that it is going to rise. But you never know. You should to take the risk to invest.
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 10:22:02 AM

i hope to happen after halving when most will dump cuz they were disappoint with price then few month after halving i expect bigger price change

When people start dumping like there is no tomorrow the good traders know that it will make them a lot money in a very short time. It's an expected dump that a lot people can benefit from.
phreaky

Activity: 546

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 03:04:41 PM

When people start dumping like there is no tomorrow the good traders know that it will make them a lot money in a very short time. It's an expected dump that a lot people can benefit from.
That will not happen I think. I think the value will be much more and that more people can enjoy their money if they are going to sell it.
But it is hard to predict because it is a currency. I hope later that it will rise for a long time so we can sell it with profit.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:32:34 PM

That will not happen I think. I think the value will be much more and that more people can enjoy their money if they are going to sell it.
But it is hard to predict because it is a currency. I hope later that it will rise for a long time so we can sell it with profit.

we all hope to see it happen anyway will be good to invest cash to btc or try to make btc to some alt but that can be huge gamble if pick wrong one

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

lolxxxx (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2016, 06:14:54 PM

we all hope to see it happen anyway will be good to invest cash to btc or try to make btc to some alt but that can be huge gamble if pick wrong one

Well too much predictions in this thread but its going to happen now after halving we will surely see 500$ I hope before march or at least in march . People who bought btc at 370s are in real profit now.
Bokelka

Activity: 242

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:27:20 AM

Well too much predictions in this thread but its going to happen now after halving we will surely see 500$ I hope before march or at least in march . People who bought btc at 370s are in real profit now.

In later March, we could see the $500 price tag. That is without the effect of the halving in June or July.
1Referee
Legendary

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:35:12 AM

Really smart guys are holding since $250's and will most likely only sell when the price is comming close to $600-$700 and not before that.
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:37:38 AM

Really smart guys are holding since $250's and will most likely only sell when the price is comming close to $600-$700 and not before that.

Well I think its not always really smart to hold all your bitcoins for a long time because the bitcoin is never to predict and it can collapse so keep that in mind, also if you never sell your coins you will lose profit in the most investments.
I think the guys that are holding it from 250 dollar should wait for the price rise after the halving, it will maybe be near the 1k so you can make big bucks if you sell them on the right time.
quentincole32

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:38:21 AM

i just hope when some people get rush to sell and dumping the price, more people pumping up the price once it reach $500.
because as everyone believe people will rush to sell their bicoin once it reached a highest level this year.

▃▃▌▌AMBROSUS▐▐▃▃▃ - TRUSTED QUALITY OF FOOD & MEDICINE
ICO date 13 September
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:15:55 AM

Yes you never know what can happen in the future. But I think it will be more worth than 500. Maybe we are in the 1000 or something.
You never know. It can also that the value will fall but that wont be good for us. I hope that will not happen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: