Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:24:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 500$ This Dec ! Update (6-13-2016)  (Read 12809 times)
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 05:47:21 PM

bitcoin price is still stable at the price $400 , but I would arrive at the price of $500 before the month of December. I believe that the price of bitcoin in December could be more than $500
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2965

Block halving is coming.

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2016, 05:58:44 PM

bitcoin price is still stable at the price $400 , but I would arrive at the price of $500 before the month of December. I believe that the price of bitcoin in December could be more than $500
In december its impossible and i think $500 value will hit before block halving.. because more traders and investor will buy more bitcoins because they know that the price will increase fast before blcok halving.. did you see the price today?  its gradually increase and i think sooner or later the price will jump again for about 1% to 3%..

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 06:24:10 PM

$500 is quite a realistic target for this year. I think we can even reach this price before the block halving with enough demand coming from people that are accumulating some coins to not fall behind and lose out on potential profits.
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 16, 2016, 11:45:53 PM

$500 is quite a realistic target for this year. I think we can even reach this price before the block halving with enough demand coming from people that are accumulating some coins to not fall behind and lose out on potential profits.

Yeah, $500 is realistic though it seems to be a long time expectation of users. Now with the price increase of these days this price would come true even before halving as mentioned by above mate.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 02:36:33 AM

The price going to 500 this month is a certainty. At least i have bought since i expect it to go higher. If not this month then well i wait till the end of this year if that's all that's what needed to make some profit.

If you have bought with the current price then you are surely gonna earn some profits in next couple of months, have patience and hold it till the halving.

I would say $500 by years end because there is still one major shopping day left tomorrow and that should push up the price. Just the people spending would need to use bitcoin for their purchases that's all.

The price will not stick at $500 at year end, it can go beyond $1000 depending upon what we see
at the halving.
Vitkore

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 08:45:29 AM

The price going to 500 this month is a certainty. At least i have bought since i expect it to go higher. If not this month then well i wait till the end of this year if that's all that's what needed to make some profit.

If you have bought with the current price then you are surely gonna earn some profits in next couple of months, have patience and hold it till the halving.

I would say $500 by years end because there is still one major shopping day left tomorrow and that should push up the price. Just the people spending would need to use bitcoin for their purchases that's all.

The price will not stick at $500 at year end, it can go beyond $1000 depending upon what we see
at the halving.

The price after halving will be around $800 after the halving. The price will be around $1000 by the year end.
Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
April 17, 2016, 09:14:59 AM

$500 at this point seems like nothing it is just a little push to get to $520 and then stay there, then we can see the topics change from $500 to $600 this month.
the big question is when the push is going to start and how big it is going to get?

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 07:03:04 AM

As per may analysis about bitcoin price movement, $500 will hit within 2 months and will not take whole full year.
The main reason is because we have Halving nearby .
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 08:00:47 AM

In december its impossible and i think $500 value will hit before block halving.. because more traders and investor will buy more bitcoins because they know that the price will increase fast before blcok halving.. did you see the price today?  its gradually increase and i think sooner or later the price will jump again for about 1% to 3%..
That is possible, I also think that the value will reach that value if the price keep rising slowly and that would be also nice for the people who are waiting for a price increase.
If it is reaching that value than many people will get happy only the bad thing is that you never know what will happen with Bitcoin itself.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:17:14 AM

That is possible, I also think that the value will reach that value if the price keep rising slowly and that would be also nice for the people who are waiting for a price increase.
If it is reaching that value than many people will get happy only the bad thing is that you never know what will happen with Bitcoin itself.
The price of bitcoin is more expected than $500 on December, as halving is arriving within few months we can expect a good price rise, we can't predict what happen during halving may be double the amount can also be achieved.

JohnyWalkerUK

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:24:04 AM

It can happen and I predict that it will happen. I think that it will even happen before December we are now on our way to $500. We are going to hit it soon and after that we are going to $600.
beduku22

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 02:02:48 PM

It can happen and I predict that it will happen. I think that it will even happen before December we are now on our way to $500. We are going to hit it soon and after that we are going to $600.

Unfortunately for us bitcoin holders it did not reach 500$ in december. But I am really hoping that it reach that level before February.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:58:08 PM

Wishing to see it above 500 even   Smiley
sidrab14

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:45:03 PM

Wishing to see it above 500 even   Smiley

I got a good hope now too. Maybe not end of december but early january a 500 USD price would be  just great.
chaosknight

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 09:57:55 PM

This price we will see before the halving and during halving I guess price would be around 700 and if everything goes smooth the 1000 is sure in december.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:44:36 PM

July/august

Yes i know it's already april.
patricken

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:03:58 AM

$500 will hit within 2 months and will not take whole full year.

I am very sure the bitcoin will reach $500 in May or June. The price is already $450 now. Just $50 away.
JeanMcCoy

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 09:04:18 AM

Yes I think it will reach that value because you can see that the value is now rising slowly and that is quite nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The most people are hoping that it will reach that value so they can sell it maybe next year and that would be nice for them, but you never know what will happen later with the value it can also reduce and that would be bad.
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
April 22, 2016, 10:02:26 AM

Yes I think it will reach that value because you can see that the value is now rising slowly and that is quite nice for the people who already have Bitcoin.
The most people are hoping that it will reach that value so they can sell it maybe next year and that would be nice for them, but you never know what will happen later with the value it can also reduce and that would be bad.

Price will rise in future for sure as price is rising now and we can expect the same in future and $500 is not that difficult to achieve now.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
April 24, 2016, 03:09:34 PM

$500 will hit within 2 months and will not take whole full year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: