Bitcoin Forum
August 24, 2024, 04:14:29 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoins will disapear or become unused?  (Read 26763 times)
diodio5

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 07:58:53 AM

I feel that bitcoins will survive always as more and more users are trading in bitcoins and bitcoin becoming more popular. Any scam or Government regulations will not stop the growth of bitcoin. So, worrying on bitcoin's future is meaningless.
True. no one can restrain the rate of bitcoin, many that would confront as a competitor as well as the rules of the government, but I believe bitcoin will remain out of it, we as users. must remain solid and continue to use bitcoin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1213

PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 08:08:58 AM

Bitcoins won't get disappeared or get unused unless people stop using it for genuine reasons if ever arises...
And it's just 6 years I guess from its birth, so why are everyone asking about its death this earlier???
Even an average person lives a life for at least 50 years, so why to expect BTC to die this soon???

It's more because there is no reason for people to stop using it.
Price could go down. Global hashpower too.
But why would people stop using it?

Yes within a very short term it has reached high with more users. Also standing up till now, even when several crypts got into existence and got vanished off. So I too feel there is no need of talking about its disappearance.

CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:00:32 AM

It's more the opposite. Because I think the effect that the later is true more and more often. Not only by people but also by businesses. What I think is that Bitcoins will be worth more later.
But we'll see later what happens.
sishendaoye

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:19:10 AM

Bitcoins won't get disappeared or get unused unless people stop using it for genuine reasons if ever arises...
And it's just 6 years I guess from its birth, so why are everyone asking about its death this earlier???
Even an average person lives a life for at least 50 years, so why to expect BTC to die this soon???

Yes within a very short term it has reached high with more users. Also standing up till now, even when several crypts got into existence and got vanished off. So I too feel there is no need of talking about its disappearance.

Well I think the bitcoin will open a new door for the whole world but it will disappear at the end for sure. There will be another currency is gonna be bigger and better for the whole world, it will of course takes more 20 years to do that so the bitcoin will exist the coming 20 years.
Dekker3D

Activity: 434

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:27:14 AM

Well I think the bitcoin will open a new door for the whole world but it will disappear at the end for sure. There will be another currency is gonna be bigger and better for the whole world, it will of course takes more 20 years to do that so the bitcoin will exist the coming 20 years.

Or even less than 20 years, technology is increasing exponentially so there could be some major altcoin that will rise within the next 5 years and establish itself after 5 more years.

hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:32:21 AM

bitcoin will outlive us all.
Laosai

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:36:11 AM

Yeah and let's be honnest altcoins are rather cool. They support btc in fact, they're here to be sure that btc dev will always go forward!

Whosdaddy

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:06:22 AM

bitcoin will outlive us all.

That's the truth,,, there is a big possibility that we won't be seeing bitcoins glory in the future...it  might take longer than our age...  Smiley
I just want to correct it as FULL glory. I strongly believe we are going to see the starting point of glory of bitcoin ecosystem within this year. But the full glory may occur in our lifetime or in our children's or grand-children's life.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:20:20 AM

It can be possible that it become unused but it will take a long time for it will be although the bitcoin is the future of all currency's.
The bitcoin will only disappear when there is another currency that is even better, more globally and more popular.

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:05:26 AM

I feel that bitcoins will survive always as more and more users are trading in bitcoins and bitcoin becoming more popular. Any scam or Government regulations will not stop the growth of bitcoin. So, worrying on bitcoin's future is meaningless.
True. no one can restrain the rate of bitcoin, many that would confront as a competitor as well as the rules of the government, but I believe bitcoin will remain out of it, we as users. must remain solid and continue to use bitcoin

As long as demands will keep on coming then there wont be a problem. Buyers will make it more higher and that is why we are advertising it. For new buyers to come in so that bitcoin will go up.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 02:46:26 PM

No, i don't think that Bitcoins will disappear or become unused, at least in the near future
Bitcoin is already growing up daily, and having a very interested and huge community supporting and advertising it daily so we expect good future for this currency
HeroCat

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 03:25:38 PM

In fact there are many BTC users worldwide, but it is hard to understand how large is BTC market. If you look in latest China BTC mining farms, you have strong feel that BTC will be forever.  Wink
tn211

Activity: 778

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 04:24:33 PM

I think it will in about 20 years, the bitcoin is a very good currency that is one thing that is true. I think this because in my prediction I made there will come another currency that will even be better and gets even bigger.
Jemzx00

Activity: 1498
Merit: 547

Pugs are the best!

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2016, 04:26:16 PM

Somehow it's possible since there's a lot of cryptocurrency nowadays Wink and there will more coming such as Valorbit , Ethereum ...

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 08:35:23 PM

As long as demands will keep on coming then there wont be a problem. Buyers will make it more higher and that is why we are advertising it. For new buyers to come in so that bitcoin will go up.
Yes, it is the traders who are making it up and giving it success and will make it an established currency. The traders help a lot for this field and the bitcoin is also benefiting them in return to thank the trader. And nowadays bitcoin is a better earner for traders.
BoeserKeller

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2016, 10:43:42 PM

I think there is too much to lose if bitcoin suddenly goes unused, i have to say its not possible this time. it may happen gradually if new technology will burst out to which people will see it better than bitcoin. But right now, i don't think this exist. And like they said. most of those that you have read about it going bad are just trolling, some have intentions give fear to the holders so they'd sell their btc...
goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 04:08:14 AM

Yes, it is the traders who are making it up and giving it success and will make it an established currency. The traders help a lot for this field and the bitcoin is also benefiting them in return to thank the trader. And nowadays bitcoin is a better earner for traders.

Example of a non moving commodity is silver. You wont see it much in trading. It is like it just stopped there. Silver which is more valuable than copper but why is it that copper is the one lining up in the commodities section.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 06:13:28 AM

No, i don't think that Bitcoins will disappear or become unused, at least in the near future
Bitcoin is already growing up daily, and having a very interested and huge community supporting and advertising it daily so we expect good future for this currency
Yes, as within previous one week the bitcoin price gone up from $380 to $400 , and that is a great achievement for a currency ,. There were a lot of people who were saying that bitcoin stopped at $380 and will never increase its value but they were wrong.
diegz

Activity: 798

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 08:59:40 AM

Somehow it's possible since there's a lot of cryptocurrency nowadays Wink and there will more coming such as Valorbit , Ethereum ...

I don't think that they could overtake the bitcoin...they are still far, but it is still possible...specially if someone find a flaw, but still impossible...  Smiley

devil11

Activity: 398

View Profile
February 17, 2016, 09:01:17 AM

This thinks only you. I think Bitcoin will never disappear. Maybe it will become world currency in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: