Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:26:05 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you think bitcoins will disapear or become unused?  (Read 26751 times)
rababo

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:55:09 AM

Bitcoin will never be broken because we use this as ecurrency and payment for a job or anything and stock limit
And also we use it for our real life to buy goods, services or to pay for bills and also it uses it for any company
thats why bitcoin will never broken..

I don't think bitcoin will last forever. In future, there's a chance bitcoin might disappeared and other cryptocurrency take over bitcoin place. We can't predict bitcoin would disappeared or not, because technology keeps evolves.
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 11:59:51 AM

Well its very hard to believe bitcoin may disappear one day, it may happen  but is quite impossible to this happen, a big issue would have to happen at bitcoin, security issue, or other altcoin reach mainstream before bitcoin.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:24:04 PM

Bitcoin will never be broken because we use this as ecurrency and payment for a job or anything and stock limit
And also we use it for our real life to buy goods, services or to pay for bills and also it uses it for any company

I don't think bitcoin will last forever. In future, there's a chance bitcoin might disappeared and other cryptocurrency take over bitcoin place. We can't predict bitcoin would disappeared or not, because technology keeps evolves.

nah, don't think bitcoin will ever be replaced by an other crypto currency. if bitcoin happens to be replaced, then it will be by something not crypto related. and i am fairly sure that it will come from a bank or government.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:26:57 PM

nah, don't think bitcoin will ever be replaced by an other crypto currency. if bitcoin happens to be replaced, then it will be by something not crypto related. and i am fairly sure that it will come from a bank or government.

Yup the future of bitcoin will depend on how Government views it, if Government will start supporting bitcoin then it will become more popular and it will reach to new heights in future.
roby25

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 12:33:27 PM

bitcoin will never be disappear as a matter of fact i think in near future bitcoin will use as real money
Labumi

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:38:59 PM

bitcoin will never be disappear as a matter of fact i think in near future bitcoin will use as real money

Yeah, it's likely that will happen. But I think all the things that it can just disappear in the future if anything the incident or event that makes all of the wearer's confidence disappeared. So does bitcoin, however I see bitcoin will not disappear if there was a replacement for a much more lucrative than bitcoin
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:46:19 PM

yes but any technology will someday become obsolete and be replaced by another technology that was invented new and after that.

so the same thing can be true about bitcoin too. since there is always a new technology around the corner that can rise up and become more powerful than bitcoin.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
    █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:53:18 PM

I dont think bitcoins will dissaper . It resisted much years and it grew . I think that in future more people will use it online and also in real life(not online)
I am agree with you. Bitcoin will not disappear. Maybe in future it will be called as some different name. But the fact is crypto currencies are going to be very popular in nearly future. It is possible that crypto currencies will replace paper money one day. For now it seems like not clear, but it has all chances to be like that.
Btcforall

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 12:58:26 PM

I don't think bitcoins have a good futur. Not much people use them and there is no real use for these people. The problem is that the people that doesn't use it is the majority of the planet. And you, what do you think about this? Will bitcoins have a glorious future or a realy bad one?
If you had posted this question in early days of bitcoin,it would have made some sense.Now when bitcoin is growing by day,this question has become irrelevant

dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 01:03:45 PM

Warren buffet said bitcoin will dead for 10 or 20 years from now. But users on here is stay calm and still make some investment with bitcoin.
Everyone is free to speculate. And remember, bitcoin will still exist if peoples still buy/sell it.

Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2016, 01:12:59 PM

Yes. If all the bitcoin blocks has been mined, there is a possibility that bitcoin will disappear someday. After 10 years ? 20 years ? We dont know ? But the truth is, if the investors and company owners stopped investing and all shops stops accepting bitcoin, there is a possibility that bitcoin will disappear and unused.

randy8777
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:33:45 PM

Yup the future of bitcoin will depend on how Government views it, if Government will start supporting bitcoin then it will become more popular and it will reach to new heights in future.

well, my point was more that banks and/or governments at some point will come up with something that may get the majority of the people to use that. one thing is sure, the average joe is ready to adopt anything coming from a bank or government. that's the advantage they have over bitcoin. that aside, bitcoin will never get supported by the government. just for the sole reason that it is something they can't control. everything happens outside their reach. that's pissing them off badly. Tongue
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:36:21 PM

well, my point was more that banks and/or governments at some point will come up with something that may get the majority of the people to use that. one thing is sure, the average joe is ready to adopt anything coming from a bank or government. that's the advantage they have over bitcoin. that aside, bitcoin will never get supported by the government. just for the sole reason that it is something they can't control. everything happens outside their reach. that's pissing them off badly. Tongue

Even if Government don't support bitcoin there is nothing to worry as bitcoin is decentralized currency even Government cannot control it so bitcoin will never disappear.
groll

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 02:57:11 PM

I don't think bitcoins have a good futur. Not much people use them and there is no real use for these people. The problem is that the people that doesn't use it is the majority of the planet. And you, what do you think about this? Will bitcoins have a glorious future or a realy bad one?

No, it will not please don't say it. Grin.  I have high hopes on bitcoin's future.  Its price will really have a good value that will make each one of us a good financial stability.  Plus it becoming more popular so if the demand is high then bitcoin will be a stable crypto currency.  Let us just hope for the best as everyone of us here wanted to have a nice future with bitcoin.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:04:24 PM

Even if Government don't support bitcoin there is nothing to worry as bitcoin is decentralized currency even Government cannot control it so bitcoin will never disappear.

Bitcoin can be used now in different countries even without the support of government so nothing to worry even the government  will not support bitcoin.

Also we can able to save taxes here although it will give economical effect in one country.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1258

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:44:08 PM

Bitcoin can be used now in different countries even without the support of government so nothing to worry even the government  will not support bitcoin.

Also we can able to save taxes here although it will give economical effect in one country.

This is the beauty of bitcoin.  As long as the community believe in it, with or without their consent of the government Bitcoin can be use anywhere.  Without government supervision or regulation, transaction with bitcoin will be tax free.  The downside of it is ,  if ever you were scammed of your bitcoin, you cannot complain about it.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 03:56:03 PM

Bitcoin can be used now in different countries even without the support of government so nothing to worry even the government  will not support bitcoin.

of course bitcoin can be used in the whole world, in my opinion bitcoins will never become unused, i hope that it will replace all the fiat we have now

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
randy8777
Legendary

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 05:11:36 PM

i honestly don't even want governments to support bitcoin. i prefer bitcoin to stay an alternative currency for people that are aware of its capabilities in the way of storing money outside the banking system, instantly sending and receiving millions of dollars without having to justify anything, and so on. it's freedom.
marketgold

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:01:50 PM

i honestly don't even want governments to support bitcoin. i prefer bitcoin to stay an alternative currency for people that are aware of its capabilities in the way of storing money outside the banking system, instantly sending and receiving millions of dollars without having to justify anything, and so on. it's freedom.
I have the same opinion. If gouvernments will support bitcoin, it's value will decrease and many people will stop using it
outatime1

Activity: 364
Merit: 254

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 12, 2016, 10:48:04 PM

It's true that most people don't use bitcoins and don't even have any. However, bitcoin is still a new technology that will take time to catch on. It has lasted for a few years and shows no signs of dying even though people have proclaimed that it has died.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: