Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will bitcoin go back to bellow $400?  (Read 27203 times)
Efemen

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 08:10:34 AM

The price is quite stable and above $400. If this situationi is kept for a few more month, the price will be higher.

I do not think the price will go below $400. The recent consolidation has absorbed many sales below $400.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 20, 2016, 03:53:40 PM

The price is quite stable and above $400. If this situationi is kept for a few more month, the price will be higher.

I do not think the price will go below $400. The recent consolidation has absorbed many sales below $400.

Yeah, bitcoin would never go below $400 as most users have given hope and predicted the standard price of bitcoin to be above $400 and not less than that.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
zalucia

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:10:59 AM

Yeah, bitcoin would never go below $400 as most users have given hope and predicted the standard price of bitcoin to be above $400 and not less than that.

I think the price will rise to around $500 in the next 2 months. Then it will rise further due to the halving.

Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 10:47:25 AM

There is no chance for the price to go below $400, we can see a price rise gradually and speculations had made it clear that there is no price fall, within next month price can reach $500 and during halving it will hit some big values.

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:41:51 PM

There is no chance for the price to go below $400, we can see a price rise gradually and speculations had made it clear that there is no price fall, within next month price can reach $500 and during halving it will hit some big values.
Don't worry the price will probably grow up as what trend is telling us. $400 is way too low, the price will probably be up max like $600 at the end of the year. That's just my prediction and I hope I am right so we can all be happy here.
btcltccoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 21, 2016, 12:52:55 PM

Actually my thinking is telling me bitcoins price is increase more because of halving, it is coming and it is profitable way, mostly people use the halving and in that reason people want more bitcoins and they are buying now and it is behind the reason bitcoin's price will be increased.
zalucia

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:19:07 PM

Actually my thinking is telling me bitcoins price is increase more because of halving, it is coming and it is profitable way, mostly people use the halving and in that reason people want more bitcoins and they are buying now and it is behind the reason bitcoin's price will be increased.

The halving could double the bitcoin price from $400 to $800. The block size increase could double the price again.

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:24:58 PM

It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. More people buy bitcoins because they think the price will increase. Because of people buying, the price increases. This results in more people getting convinced about the potential.

zalucia

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 07:43:50 AM

It is a self-fulfilling prophecy. More people buy bitcoins because they think the price will increase. Because of people buying, the price increases. This results in more people getting convinced about the potential.

That could be true. But it also depends on the fundamental value of the bitocoin. How useful it is in the daily life.

NordicRanger

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 08:37:38 AM

Bitcoin is not going back low as you can see now you see that the value of Bitcoin is not even rising and also not reducing so that is not that bad now around this time.
And of course the most people are hoping that the value will be more worth so they can earn more profit with it but they need also some patience for it.
CoinsRoyal

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 28, 2016, 11:32:14 AM

There will be a chance that we can go back to that low because the price is keeping stable for a long time indeed and you dont know what will happen soon.
Many people are also saying that the value will not even rise after the halving and that is already bad.
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
April 29, 2016, 02:24:07 AM

No way they will go back at $400 or else I will lose. Right now nearing the halving time, people are speculating that bitcoin value will rise and so do I that is why I am saving my coins for future and hoping the it will be bright.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 08:26:56 AM

No way they will go back at $400 or else I will lose. Right now nearing the halving time, people are speculating that bitcoin value will rise and so do I that is why I am saving my coins for future and hoping the it will be bright.

The $400 is the rock bottom in the medium. It might be tested in the next few months, after that, we will not see $400 again.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Zooplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 09:29:03 AM

The $400 is the rock bottom in the medium. It might be tested in the next few months, after that, we will not see $400 again.
Yup!! I am pretty sure the price will rise and rise, there is already a positive sign that bitcoin will appreciate its value in the future, if the gambling industry will make a massive adoption it may rise big at the end of the year.
vero

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 10:25:57 AM

is possible to see the prices fall back to $ 400 at this time because i see after a few times bitcoin tried to get up and still not able breaking the price above $ 500.

randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:14:02 AM

is possible to see the prices fall back to $ 400 at this time because i see after a few times bitcoin tried to get up and still not able breaking the price above $ 500.

there is simply too much resistance around the $500 price level. you can compare it with when the price needed such a long time to break through the $300 price level. there were many attempts that came very close to $300 but it got dumped down again for many times. we need a lot buying power to force our way through every sell order that's popping up. it will be very difficult.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 11:14:14 AM

Yes a crash is expected if a bulk of sellers appeared in the market after the price increased to a much high value, we have to wait for the price to reach at $500 and then we should not have to sell all our coins to make them dump but will have to wait for more longer.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:45:33 PM

Yes a crash is expected if a bulk of sellers appeared in the market after the price increased to a much high value, we have to wait for the price to reach at $500 and then we should not have to sell all our coins to make them dump but will have to wait for more longer.
It may happen so rarely. As the result of halving price goes beyond limits and I believe after halving too the same condition exists, if it goes down the least bottom can be $400.

27QVUTZj8rgZP1

Activity: 152

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 06:17:46 PM

Will bitcoin go back to bellow $400?
Yea, I believe after the halving the price may stabilize in the 200s.

I think it is called "halving" for a reason.

Bitcoin address: 1RepentJESUSisComingSoon777kqd54C

And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work. - Revelation 22:12
zalucia

View Profile
May 11, 2016, 07:49:07 PM

Will bitcoin go back to bellow $400?
Yea, I believe after the halving the price may stabilize in the 200s.

I think it is called "halving" for a reason.

I can be very sure that after halving, the price will be at least $500. It might be much higher than $500.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: