Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:41:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Halvening Party 2016  (Read 20063 times)
marleybobthedog

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 02:53:43 AM

Yea halving is a good opportunity for us to make our bitcoin increase in its rate so we can easily afford a party with friends became after halving we are going to earn alot. But u.fortunately I don't have real life friend with whom i can do the party, all my bitcoin friends are online friends

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 18, 2016, 04:48:38 AM

This party drives the price big pump, next party if halving is 2020. Let's hodl bitcoin.
in that year bitcoin may have faces some problem or maybe it will be cheap so that we can use it on the store or supermarkets maybe we gonna wait for the 9th of november something are going to happens just wait it and im still earning what ever happens on bitcoin keep earning till the end of generation.
Nowl1935

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 03:15:48 PM

Do you have any plans for the evening Bitcoin halves?

If reading this retrospectively, what did you do the day of bitcoins halving?

Yes i have a plan before the bitcoin halves come.
First plan is to buy some bitcoin as long as i can afford. Hold until the price is rising to the fullest.
Secondly have a party celebration with my co bitcoiners.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 28, 2016, 10:59:06 AM

Interesting that there are already people making preparations for the next halving.

The past halving was very dull (at least as far as the change in exchange rates are concerned). So why should any one bother about the next halving, which is still four years away? Everyone was expecting a repeat of what happened in 2012, when the exchange rates zoomed by 10,000% in 12 months. I really doubt whether that will happen ever again.
Egenen

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2016, 05:08:48 PM

Interesting that there are already people making preparations for the next halving.

The past halving was very dull (at least as far as the change in exchange rates are concerned). So why should any one bother about the next halving, which is still four years away? Everyone was expecting a repeat of what happened in 2012, when the exchange rates zoomed by 10,000% in 12 months. I really doubt whether that will happen ever again.

If you consider the price in July 2015, which was about $200, and the price now is $600. That is good increase.

Kewatia

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2016, 07:45:41 AM

If you consider the price in July 2015, which was about $200, and the price now is $600. That is good increase.

That is true. As long as the price double every year or every two years, bitcoin is a good investment.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:13:30 AM

I think every four years we will see a little rise in the price as we saw bitcoin go from 250 bucks to 800 then gone back to 600, so we can perhaps see a new floor every 4 years at least, so we can say it's like saving gold for long term savers I guess. Only though if more and more people use bitcoin we will see a greater rise in price.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 914

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:27:41 AM

I'm surely will keep staring at my screen, and seeing the price rising  Grin

Thinking that the btc price will increase after the halving was a big delusion.

Nothing happened after the halving and the Halving "party" is over.

Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2016, 06:33:39 AM

I think every four years we will see a little rise in the price as we saw bitcoin go from 250 bucks to 800 then gone back to 600, so we can perhaps see a new floor every 4 years at least, so we can say it's like saving gold for long term savers I guess. Only though if more and more people use bitcoin we will see a greater rise in price.

The price would surely rise higher as the coins are limited and the demand will be unlimited if the community continues to increase like this, because we can see that the people are coming to a large extent towards bitcoin while the quantity of bitcoins are same from starting till now, so the more the demand increases the price will follow it.
marcus_of_augustus
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 2348

Eadem mutata resurgo

View Profile
October 23, 2016, 10:39:32 AM

... it ain't over until it's over chump, last time the halving party went on for about exactly a year.

Egenen

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 01:26:08 PM

... it ain't over until it's over chump, last time the halving party went on for about exactly a year.

This time, it might last for 4 years.

agamasrori

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:01:51 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 01:49:44 PM by agamasrori

I will earn bitcoin as much as I can get, this is really big chance to get big profit, but if all people sell their bitcoin after halving in the same time what it could be? I worry about this.

▄
            ▄███▄
          ▄███████▄
   ▄▄▄    █
█████████
   ███
    ███████████▄
██    ████    ████████▄
      ████    ██████████
  ████    ████▀██████████
  ████    ██▀   ▀█████████▄
      █████       █████████▄
      ███▀         ▀████████
  ██████▀           ▀███████
  █████▀             ▀█████
   ████ █▄▄▄     ▄▄▄█ ████
    ███ ▀███████████▀ ███
     ▀▀█▄ █████████ ▄█▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄▀▀
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
●●
|●  facebook
●  reddit
●  ann thread
|
█ ██
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██

██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
█ ██ █
██ █
Seansky

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:45:45 AM

Bitcoin halving in my opinion was not really good now in my opinion since there ain't so high price rise to new all time high that has happened in the past few months. It have only rised a little from 600$ to 700+$. Well I do hope that in the next having, we will see a pump like the one that has happened in 2012, so before that ill hoard bitcoins again for the next coming halving hoping that it's price will rise pretty well.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:14:42 PM

Bitcoin halving in my opinion was not really good now in my opinion since there ain't so high price rise to new all time high that has happened in the past few months. It have only rised a little from 600$ to 700+$. Well I do hope that in the next having, we will see a pump like the one that has happened in 2012, so before that ill hoard bitcoins again for the next coming halving hoping that it's price will rise pretty well.

well in my opinion the halving it is not really as good as most of the people expected, but at least after 5 or 6 months the price is slowly go up, most of the user expected the price will grow directly after the halving, but i think halving is only giving advantage for early adopter, for the new user it will be a bit too expensive for them to used it

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:26:30 PM

The price would surely rise higher as the coins are limited and the demand will be unlimited if the community continues to increase like this, because we can see that the people are coming to a large extent towards bitcoin while the quantity of bitcoins are same from starting till now, so the more the demand increases the price will follow it.

I do agree the demand rises the price also follow and rises! Well we know that now there are lot of users coming and learning and using bitcoin thats why the demand is getting higher and higher while the supply is the same and it is just distributed all over the users.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:46:51 PM

I do agree the demand rises the price also follow and rises! Well we know that now there are lot of users coming and learning and using bitcoin thats why the demand is getting higher and higher while the supply is the same and it is just distributed all over the users.

Yeah, when demand increases surely the price increase happens. But to have a sustained growth in the price continuous adoption is necessary. To have a sustained adoption spreading is important, but right now social media needs to make a big role.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 07:59:39 PM

People does see the halving as a profitable event, and if you are smart, you will follow the signals and last trends, this year bitcoin gaved a lesson to the speculatives investors, people were dreaming with 800-1000 dollars, and when bitcoin reached just 500-600 some people lost money, because they joined the bump some days before the halving. The lesson is always search about the last price of halving, and see why the price has jumped, if there isnt a valid reason be sure bitcoin wont hit what people does speculate.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 08:23:15 PM

well in my opinion the halving it is not really as good as most of the people expected, but at least after 5 or 6 months the price is slowly go up, most of the user expected the price will grow directly after the halving, but i think halving is only giving advantage for early adopter, for the new user it will be a bit too expensive for them to used it

The block halving resulted in a well increased price, but the thing that people (where you seem to be one of) don't seem to understand, is that the price has gone up in advance of the actual block halving date. That's the reason that after the block halving not much has happened with the price. The current runup to the $800 level has nothing to do with the block halving anymore. People are over that.
Egenen

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:04:47 AM

The block halving resulted in a well increased price, but the thing that people (where you seem to be one of) don't seem to understand, is that the price has gone up in advance of the actual block halving date. That's the reason that after the block halving not much has happened with the price. The current runup to the $800 level has nothing to do with the block halving anymore. People are over that.

The price rose to $900 now. Is that due to halving?

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 09:08:10 AM

The price rose to $900 now. Is that due to halving?
I don't think it is due to halving only, we have seen several price pump on end of each year in past and i think this one is same. But this time growth looks stable and we may not see much dump even if price crosses $1000 on this pump.

Price may touch old ATH price really soon, hope there will be no big dump after this huge pump we are seeing right now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: