Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:22:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ☆Money Making Guide [Get .4 Profit Every Time] [VOUCHED] GUARANTEED PROFIT!!!☆  (Read 4870 times)
leaked_ur_mum

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:34:51 AM

I bet this method is just selling bitcoin for cash at paxful at 10%+. By selling 4 bitcoins at a time you'd profit ~0.4 BTC. As simple as it sounds, that's not worth what OP is asking for.
redferrari

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:44:08 PM

I bet this method is just selling bitcoin for cash at paxful at 10%+. By selling 4 bitcoins at a time you'd profit ~0.4 BTC. As simple as it sounds, that's not worth what OP is asking for.

i bet your gay
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 07:14:57 PM

i bet your gay
I bet your right
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 07:16:24 PM

Incorrect; Please try again later.
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:50:30 PM

Why won't you give one copy to a trusted member? You make it sound like you can't find one. There is easily 20+ people who meet you requirements of Legendary and Highly trusted. Give one copy vouch to them and they will make an honest review.
You posting a picture of about $200+ which isn't a lot of money doesn't make anyone want to buy your E-book.

The E-book that you "supposedly" sold was to a Newbie, no one else has bought it.
Give a copy of E-Book to a highly trusted member on the Escrow list here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 if you are honest and wanted a recommendation.
If not, no one will buy this E-book.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 07:53:09 PM

Why won't you give one copy to a trusted member? You make it sound like you can't find one. There is easily 20+ people who meet you requirements of Legendary and Highly trusted. Give one copy vouch to them and they will make an honest review.
You posting a picture of about $200+ which isn't a lot of money doesn't make anyone want to buy your E-book.

The E-book that you "supposedly" sold was to a Newbie, no one else has bought it.
Give a copy of E-Book to a highly trusted member on the Escrow list here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0 if you are honest and wanted a recommendation.
If not, no one will buy this E-book.

1. The picture has $3,500 2. I was waiting on the perfect person to ask for a vouch copy, I will check your trusted member list thanks. This is a very good method.

EDIT: This will actually be very helpful I was trying to find a way to reach out to trusted members, Thanks a lot
melisande

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:04:26 PM

You are the master ebook leaker here but this time you are only guessing. Well leak this if you can.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:14:02 PM

You are the master ebook leaker here but this time you are only guessing. Well leak this if you can.
Won't be selling to him heh
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:14:49 PM

Sweeet is wanting to give me a vouch copy to look at. I will check out this method and report back to the thread.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:37:37 PM

Well I read his method and it would work, but I have some concerns with it. I Personally would not use this method, but I am sure plenty of people would be willing to. The simple answer is: Yes it would work (I know some people that do something similar), but comes with some risks for sure. OP is not trying to scam anyone by selling this, but it is for sure in the grey area.... Not really sure how else to describe it without leaking parts of it. If you do this method use your head while doing it and avoid the obvious issues it can cause.

Sorry for not giving a clear cut answer, but this is all I can really say about it. If you do not mind being a little risky you can profit. I do not venture into the grey areas so this is not for me.

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 08:38:59 PM

Well I read his method and it would work, but I have some concerns with it. I Personally would not use this method, but I am sure plenty of people would be willing to. The simple answer is: Yes it would work (I know some people that do something similar), but comes with some risks for sure. OP is not trying to scam anyone by selling this, but it is for sure in the grey area.... Not really sure how else to describe it without leaking parts of it. If you do this method use your head while doing it and avoid the obvious issues it can cause.

Thanks for you quick replies
melisande

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:19:41 PM

I don't think he bought those leaked ebooks, well we shall see as time goes by.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:34:31 PM

I don't think he bought those leaked ebooks, well we shall see as time goes by.
He won't be touching my e-book
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:28:25 PM

Waiting for a review from a trusted member.

Edit: And seriously don't sell this on HF
I have been watching this thread for a while and still no any reviews from trusted/high rank members.
We got one now if you intrested in buying it
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:29:12 PM

Has anyone vouched for this Ebook?

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:32:20 PM

Has anyone vouched for this Ebook?
Ok. So I got my copy today and just read it through and I must say this is very simple, yet very profitable, kindda makes me want to kick myself because I didn't think of it before.

But yes, you can definitely make money with this, and potentially make a lot. But I don't think you can make 6 figures a year doing this, realistically, a few thousands a month is possible. It's easy and quick, and yes, you can do this unlimited times, almost anytime you want.

And @Sweeet is pretty sweet. LOL. He seems like a good guy and helped me with lots of questions. And when I say "lots", I do mean "lots". I'm one of those people who have tons of questions and some of them might be stupid. But Sweeet tried his best to answer my inquiries.

I really don't want to say anything else cause it's risking giving up the method. But for $75 I think it's definitely worth the price, maybe some more.

So there you have it. For people who are still asking for vouches, it takes money to make money, if you are afraid to lose $75, you might be in the wrong game.

Sorry for not giving a clear cut answer, but this is all I can really say about it. If you do not mind being a little risky you can profit. I do not venture into the grey areas so this is not for me.

Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 11:34:28 PM

I Personally would not use this method

That's worrying...

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2015, 12:03:09 AM

I Personally would not use this method

That's worrying...
He would not use it because in one part their is a risk involved and if you are not smart it can end badly but in my guide it will show how to avoid these risks
HardForkComing

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:29:58 AM

I was hooked for this, but then I saw it's just for the US ;(
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2015, 12:32:28 AM