Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:20:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Strange noise coming from the sky  (Read 5659 times)
Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 11:55:50 AM

Did it sound anything like this?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBFtUl8RpXA

Or this?:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_1xUZjKev0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
J-Norm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2012, 10:40:51 PM

I don't know what chemtrails are, but I have seen them being made.

The plane drew a line accross the sky, turned around and made a second parrallel line beside it. It did this over and over while and all of the chemtrails expanded into a hazy cloud.
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1007

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 11:27:22 PM

The plane drew a line accross the sky, turned around and made a second parrallel line beside it. It did this over and over while and all of the chemtrails expanded into a hazy cloud.

What did it spell?

Bitcoin network and pool analysis 12QxPHEuxDrs7mCyGSx1iVSozTwtquDB3r
follow @oocBlog for new post notifications
myrkul

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2012, 11:29:37 PM

What did it spell?
I'm guessing something like:
IIIIII

BTC1MYRkuLv4XPBa6bGnYAronz55grPAGcxja
Need Dispute resolution? Public Key ID: 0x11D341CF
No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 12:11:44 AM

What did it spell?
IIIIII

So an egotist with a stutter hired a sky-writer, then?

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 12:33:33 AM

What did it spell?
IIIIII

If that's more rational to you than "they were spraying something," then go with it.

No person has the right to initiate force, threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. VIM VI REPELLERE LICET
kentrolla

Activity: 1554
Merit: 565

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 12:33:47 AM

HARP

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
organofcorti
Donator
Legendary

Poor impulse control.

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 01:02:18 AM

What did it spell?
IIIIII

If that's more rational to you than "they were spraying something," then go with it.

I have no opinion about the validity of either case. I don't know enough about other things planes could be doing - cloud seeding, for example. I find any explanation just as likely, and the idea of a stutterer hiring a sky-writer tickled my funny bone. I apologise if I offended you.

myrkul

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2012, 01:14:50 AM

I have no opinion about the validity of either case. I don't know enough about other things planes could be doing - cloud seeding, for example. I find any explanation just as likely, and the idea of a stutterer hiring a sky-writer tickled my funny bone. I apologise if I offended you.

I am near impossible to offend, taking offense requires that I have some sacred cow which cannot be challenged, and I have no beliefs so closely held as to trigger that level of response, save one, that no person has the right to initiate the use of force, the threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. If you challenge that, I am disgusted, not offended.

That out of the way, cloud seeding is a valid, and non-nefarious, explanation of "chemtrails," but I have to wonder, were it just that, why wouldn't they just say it, instead of all the secrecy and denial?

Anon136
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 17, 2012, 11:03:03 PM

I am near impossible to offend, taking offense requires that I have some sacred cow which cannot be challenged, and I have no beliefs so closely held as to trigger that level of response, save one, that no person has the right to initiate the use of force, the threat of force, or fraud against another person or their property. If you challenge that, I am disgusted, not offended.

That out of the way, cloud seeding is a valid, and non-nefarious, explanation of "chemtrails," but I have to wonder, were it just that, why wouldn't they just say it, instead of all the secrecy and denial?

possibly because cloud seeding could be used to rip off people who buy weather insurance.

Rep Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=381041
If one can not confer upon another a right which he does not himself first possess, by what means does the state derive the right to engage in behaviors from which the public is prohibited?
J-Norm

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 12:45:08 AM

What did it spell?
IIIIII

This
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 18, 2012, 02:47:57 AM

I had never heard about it until that day.  It hasn't happened since and I hope it doesn't happen again. It is very atmospheric, maybe its just some natural occurrence that has to do with the polar shift.  Who knows.
I had something very similar happen. I used to go out on the back deck to smoke. One night, very late (1am?), I heard a terrifying "atmospheric horror" sound, as if dogs were being ground up by some horrible machine a mile out and many low-frequency wind chimes were being shaken all at once. I nearly pissed myself and quickly went inside after a couple minutes, sitting there, stunned. I kept listening, and could keep hearing it until I was inside, but it was too faint to be able to determine what it was, aside something awful.

A few nights later, I was wandering around the back parcels of the property, looking for a cell data signal. I heard the sounds again. For a few moments, I was again ready to urinate upon my person until it suddenly dawned on me.... one of the neighborhood dullards apparently were playing bad techno music very loudly. Sure enough, I heard it a few days later, went to one of the sides of the property and could clearly hear the ugly "music."

It still makes me want to piss myself, though.

Did it sound like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AISjlp7mwvc
Lurk (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:00:00 PM

AT LEAST IT WASNT DANKS MUSIC!  YOU WOULD HAVE SHIT YOURSELF INSTEAD! 

Chemtrails are easy to spot because they dont dissapate. A normal trail from a jet will be gone within hours.  Chemtrails will last much longer  and often times form an X   at least in my region.

lots of scary things out there....I'm a big fan of the unexplained, religion, sociology, philosophy, conspiracy theories, outer space, what is really "reality". we can only see what what our eyes will allow us to see.  who knows what kind of stuff is flying around that is out of our visible spectrum.  I love the show nova...shows about string theory and physics.

This is a little off topic but we used to watch a guy named julius sumner miller on pbs in high school. He is the only reason I paid attention enough to pass....what a great professor and interesting person.

R.I.P. julius
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:08:16 PM

Chemtrails are easy to spot because they dont dissapate. A normal trail from a jet will be gone within hours.  Chemtrails will last much longer  and often times form an X   at least in my region.

lots of scary things out there....I'm a big fan of the unexplained, religion, sociology, philosophy, conspiracy theories, outer space, what is really "reality". we can only see what what our eyes will allow us to see.  who knows what kind of stuff is flying around that is out of our visible spectrum.  I love the show nova...shows about string theory and physics.

This is a little off topic but we used to watch a guy named julius sumner miller on pbs in high school. He is the only reason I paid attention enough to pass....what a great professor and interesting person.

R.I.P. julius
The length of time a jet trail takes to evaporate varies because of a difference in altitude, humidity, and temperature, not because they're spraying chemicals on us or making clouds.   Roll Eyes
bb113

Activity: 728

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:11:31 PM

R.I.P. julius
The length of time a jet trail takes to evaporate varies because of a difference in altitude, humidity, and temperature, and which chemicals it consists of.

Just to be fair.
Lurk (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:16:56 PM

well i was brainwashed by alex jones for a couple of years....its been another couple since ive listened to him....he grates on my nerves now....such a whiny cry baby know it all......Id rather listen to rush limbough....and thats saying a lot
foggyb
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:19:05 PM

The length of time a jet trail takes to evaporate varies because of a difference in altitude, humidity, and temperature, ......

True, but that is no the only observation being made. Chemtrails have been well documented. There is a video on youtube about a Vietnam war US airforce pilot who describes how he flew aircraft that sprayed chemicals to change the weather in order to wash out a bridge over several days time. The weather went from clear skies to torrential downpour (during the dry season). That was over 40 years ago.

So when I see "chemtrails are a conspiracy theory" i stop reading.
Third Way

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:29:02 PM

The length of time a jet trail takes to evaporate varies because of a difference in altitude, humidity, and temperature, ......

True, but that is no the only observation being made. Chemtrails have been well documented. There is a video on youtube about a Vietnam war US airforce pilot who describes how he flew aircraft that sprayed chemicals to change the weather in order to wash out a bridge over several days time. The weather went from clear skies to torrential downpour (during the dry season). That was over 40 years ago.

Cloud seeding and chemtrails are two completely different things.

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:29:23 PM

Likewise, when I see "chemtrails exist", I stop reading.
Third Way

View Profile
December 19, 2012, 08:35:28 PM

Likewise, when I see "chemtrails exist", I stop reading.

Chemtrails and contrails are not the same thing. Waht makes you doubt the claims of C.T.s?

blease resbond -> 1BYJKxpntNn6TZbM5M5CWkEb8vr8vDcBrr
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: