Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:14:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Apple products. 20-40% discount.  (Read 2282 times)
n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:06:27 PM

I just want my money back please I don't want to be involved in any of this ok?

Send me your address.

Thanks. Refund received.

Can you post the transaction id, to verify that you really send the money to OP and received now the refund?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tupsu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 07:10:18 PM

Send me your address.

Thanks. Refund received.

Prove it.
larry12

Activity: 221
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:48:13 PM

Send me your address.

Thanks. Refund received.

ps
fucking love this forum nowhere you can find so many stupid assholes at one place

#Bitcoin The future is here.
berrynueu (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:16:43 AM

Will do Escrow, just to shut the loud ones up. Those who "know everything".. Now those who want to buy - PM, the rest - don't waste my time.
larry12

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:32:05 AM

Ok, i want iphone 5s 32gb. Whats the price and from where you will ship it?

tigerfree
Legendary

Activity: 1015
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:50:01 AM

Even Skype refuse to send lol.
berrynueu (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:36:32 AM

From now on I will ignore people like larry12, who don't read, just write. I think the instructions I left in my previous post are clear.

I have previously mentioned that only regular customers get my skypes, icq etc. Who are you to have my skype? A forum guy with a lot of useless posts? lol
smith coins

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:10:39 PM

I am interested buying apple products and the total that i am thinking to buy costs around ~4k USD
May i know where are you located so i can be there and pick up personally the things if you really have them.
larry12

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 03:08:00 PM

From now on I will ignore people like larry12, who don't read, just write. I think the instructions I left in my previous post are clear.

I have previously mentioned that only regular customers get my skypes, icq etc. Who are you to have my skype? A forum guy with a lot of useless posts? lol

u will ignore me? hahah go f*ck yourself and merry christmas....

kotarius

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 04:02:31 PM

Send me your address.

Thanks. Refund received.

No one believes that these are two different users.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 10:35:17 PM

WILL YOU ACCEPT A TRUSTED FORUM ESCROW?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
berrynueu (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 11:36:37 PM

I am interested buying apple products and the total that i am thinking to buy costs around ~4k USD
May i know where are you located so i can be there and pick up personally the things if you really have them.

Come one pal, I am now happy to work with escrow and you want to come to my house. You guys have no respect here at this forum. You know. Keep your savings. I have enough sales on other forums.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

I already said I WILL do escrow. How many times shall I repeat myself?

TOPIC closed. PM for serious business only. No chatting.
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:12:04 AM

Trusted forum escrow is not escrow.

chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat chat

VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:29:53 AM

Come one pal, I am now happy to work with escrow and you want to come to my house. You guys have no respect here at this forum. You know. Keep your savings. I have enough sales on other forums.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

You know, if you continue telling other people that they aren't allowed to share information here, you'll just be labeled as a scammer, if you treat people left and right like shit, the whole forum is going to turn on you and threat you like shit.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
golapani

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:14:06 AM

Clearly both users are same.he just played a trick in making himself more trustworthy so that you get your money trapped
berrynueu (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:42:15 PM

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

You know, if you continue telling other people that they aren't allowed to share information here, you'll just be labeled as a scammer, if you treat people left and right like shit, the whole forum is going to turn on you and threat you like shit.
Hay pal, I don't worry about those people who just talk a lot even though they have no interest in business at all. They just like being loud. I have sealed a few sales on this forum already with (i guess) respected members. The first guy who shared information has done the right thing. The rest just made a lot of stinking noise. As simple as that.

I someone is actually interested in doing business - PM. Just make sure you actually have money.
rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:55:27 PM

So did you hear about the kidnapping at the local school?

It's ok he woke up!

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:15:49 AM

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Hay pal, I don't worry about those people who just talk a lot even though they have no interest in business at all. They just like being loud. I have sealed a few sales on this forum already with (i guess) respected members. The first guy who shared information has done the right thing. The rest just made a lot of stinking noise. As simple as that.

I someone is actually interested in doing business - PM. Just make sure you actually have money.

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Still no answer.  You haven't made a single sale to anyone.  No one is going to fall for your scam.

rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 09:38:34 AM

i guess its time to tag OP as SCAMMER, lame try tho
berrynueu (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 05:24:14 PM

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Still no answer.  You haven't made a single sale to anyone.  No one is going to fall for your scam.

I told you I WILL DO ESCROW!! Do you have a disability or something? tell me, because it would be rude of me to get upset with a guy who's got a disability.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: