Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:10:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: suggestions about CHATERZHOST web host and Designs services !  (Read 751 times)
radhwane (OP)

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 07:26:21 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 12:19:19 AM by radhwane

hello BitcoinTalk members

we are in per-launch http://chaterzhost.com

Official thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311235.0

in the next few days i will launch officially my shared hosting and design services
now i'm working on custom design for my website where i'm going to sell my services
so, i just need some suggestions from you ( everyone are welcome )

already configure shared hosting plans ( cpanel + sofaculous .....cloudflare soon until they accept us )
plus : ( 1gb space / 10 gb bandwith / 1  FTP, email, database...) price starting at 0.99$
premium : ( 10 gb space / unlimited bandwith / 10 FTP, email, database... ) price staring at 3.99$
VIP : ( 50 gb space / unlimited  bandwith, FTP, email, database... ) price staring at 5.99$

any plan coms with free banners for example
order plus plan for 3 months and get Free 1 Animated banner
order premium plan for 12 months and get Full free Animated banner

any suggestion about prices, plans or anything ...

i'm offering banners design services too
one animated banner ( 3$ )
full pack banners "9 banners" ( 20$ )

u can check my portfolio here  : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235503.0

i will add more services like HTML/CSS ads for this forum and custom designs for faucets ....

any suggestions about this design service

about payments options already setup Bitcoin and test it work good
add paypal too but didnt test it yet
thinking to add payza
want to add more payment option like neteller but will be manually

i appreciate any suggestion

Radhwane
Regards!
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 04:47:38 AM

Premium package seems to be quite expensive if we look at other hosting providing similar package. 2.99$ will be quite fine but better you lower the bandwith to 100gb.

better add Perfect money and i will not recommend you to add payza as they have high merchant fee.
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 08:01:15 PM

Premium package seems to be quite expensive if we look at other hosting providing similar package. 2.99$ will be quite fine but better you lower the bandwith to 100gb.

better add Perfect money and i will not recommend you to add payza as they have high merchant fee.

thank you so much for your reply
sure  price will be reduced  to 2.5$ for premium plan
but keep in mind that i'm offering  free banners when someone order this plan
about bandwidth for premium unlimited is good choice bcz my servers provider gave me unlimited

i'll add perfect money but at this time will be manual until we integrate this payment processor

thank you so much for your advice i appreciate that

if you need one animated banner i will design it for you for free   

looking for more suggestions 
do you advice me to launch my services now or until i finish the design ?

radhwane
regards!
LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 10:00:08 PM

Your prices are very competive. Good.

Provide a lot of information on your website. Being in the hosting business I know your a customer wants to know whom to call if trouble occurs.
Invest time and effort in a FAQ. Not with some basic questions but also your procedures.

Make sure to have some tutorials on open source software. Howto install Joomla f.e. (On YT there are plenty of video's you can embed).
Internet is speed, so make sure to answer and follow up both technical and sale questions fast.

radhwane (OP)

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:21:30 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 03:20:37 PM by radhwane

thanks for your reply i  appreciate it
of course i'll provide more information about hosting and design services will add blog, knowledge base , support tickets , contact , portfolio ....
planing to add online support ( chat ) and willing to pay for technical department
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:37:31 PM

updated for any new suggestion , positive feedback or negative
didnt complete the design yet cuz i'm very bussy to design banners to my friends here
i'm going to hire a developer to complet the job
header and footer finished only content pending

if you want to take a look www.chaterzhost.com 

regards!
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 08:27:35 PM

Firstly, don't use BoxBilling because it's trash. There's a reason why it's free. I'd say to go mainstream and WHMCS; it's a good script and I've used it plenty of times - it's never failed me. Lots of plugins and customizations as well.

Secondly, your prices won't be able to keep you afloat; especially if you're giving out free banner designs as well. I'd say to bump up your prices for now, but if you find yourself without many clients, give out coupons. It's hard to manage a hosting company on a $2.50/month plan.

radhwane (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:55:12 PM

Firstly, don't use BoxBilling because it's trash. There's a reason why it's free. I'd say to go mainstream and WHMCS; it's a good script and I've used it plenty of times - it's never failed me. Lots of plugins and customizations as well.

Secondly, your prices won't be able to keep you afloat; especially if you're giving out free banner designs as well. I'd say to bump up your prices for now, but if you find yourself without many clients, give out coupons. It's hard to manage a hosting company on a $2.50/month plan.

WHMCS its too expensive to start with 15$ per month cuz i know will not get many cutsomers in first month
but i was plan to use boxbilling in the first than if i get enough customers will move and migrate to WHCMS

will check WHCMS again maybe i will use it too easy to make a design for it

i appreciate your suggestion so many thanks   
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 08:58:27 PM

is the plus package weekly or monthly? its very cheap if its monthly
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:16:31 PM

is the plus package weekly or monthly? its very cheap if its monthly

prices for plus package
monthly = 0.70$
3 months = 2$ + 1 banner
6 months = 4$ + 2 banners
12months = 8$ + 4 banners

will rise the price if i use WHMCS
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:20:13 AM

we are in per-launch http://chaterzhost.com

Official thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1311235.0

i appreciate any suggestions thanks

Radhwane
ChaterzHost
Regards!
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 10:20:12 AM

any suggestions positive / negative feedback ?!
our promo code CHATERZHOST 50% discount on all our shared hosting plan and banners design

Radhwane
ChaterzHost
Regards!
radhwane (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:43:31 PM

we are giving 1 free animated banner for any suggestions (specially negative feedback ) about our shared hosting and banners design
what you like ? what you dislike ? do you think our banners design are professional ?
please take a look at our portfolio here in bitcointalk ( please see all reply bcz we include our latest work on each reply )
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1235503.0

1 free animated for the best suggestions ( 24 hours only starting time with time of this post )

Radhwane
Regards!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: