Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:36:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Simple Faucet Script - Open your own faucet  (Read 34272 times)
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 06:35:36 PM

I don't recommend this script:

1. there's a critical vulnerability that can be used to bypass timer (reported in PM)
2. the way it's written is just asking for a SQL Injection vulnerability. Instead of using prepared statements or an ORM, variables are escaped in random places. I've already found an instance of variable that's escaped twice, it's not hard to imagine there is (or will be introduced in an update) a variable that's not escaped at all.
3. superglobal variables are overwritten
4. getipintel have a limit of 500 queries and will be too expensive to be used by faucets, so this bot shield is useless

Thank you for the feedback.
  • To the point one, I replied a message and an alternative script will be addded into it.
  • To the point two, I'll find all possible leaks and fix it.
  • o the point three, I'll look if I did anything wrong or the template script itself.
  • To the point four, it is true that it has a limit and it was mentioned earlier. I couldn't find another API that suits it.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kazuldur
Legendary

Activity: 971
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2016, 06:43:16 PM

To the point two, I'll find all possible leaks and fix it.

I'm not saying there are any leaks Smiley. Just that the way you've wrote it makes it very, very easy to create a leak.

To the point four, it is true that it has a limit and it was mentioned earlier. I couldn't find another API that suits it.

So if you know it's not really useful, why did you add it and advertise it as "Bot shield"?

Btw there's always http://nastyhosts.com/ Smiley (disclaimer: I'm still working for a company that runs nastyhosts)

Unless stated otherwise, all opinions are of my own, not FaucetBOX.com's.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2016, 07:21:26 PM

To the point two, I'll find all possible leaks and fix it.

I'm not saying there are any leaks Smiley. Just that the way you've wrote it makes it very, very easy to create a leak.

To the point four, it is true that it has a limit and it was mentioned earlier. I couldn't find another API that suits it.

So if you know it's not really useful, why did you add it and advertise it as "Bot shield"?

Btw there's always http://nastyhosts.com/ Smiley (disclaimer: I'm still working for a company that runs nastyhosts)
Thank you. An update will be launched shortly along with the fixed version.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2016, 11:37:03 AM

Make sure to update the script! For the faucet who installed the new update between the last post, please update 'includes/core.php'.

alfaboy23

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 01:45:24 AM

I have a query for the script, first, the ad banner above is not aligned in center:

second:

The banner on the sides are going above (left banner) and below (right banner) if the site was viewed in mobile.

ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 02:23:46 AM

Make sure to update the script! For the faucet who installed the new update between the last post, please update 'includes/core.php'.

Dear this script is tested by you ?and this is safe from BOTs?
alamin99

Activity: 1078

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 03:13:59 AM

Many faucets using this script without any problems. I never installed but I will install this script. It's a nice script.
chixka000

Activity: 910

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 04:25:42 AM

This faucet really is good i just have one some suggestion i hope that you could add it up, iI hope that after the claim button claims would be automatically sent to micro wallet like faucethub there is no need for them to store funds so that i could set up my faucet hub limitation easily
ankit10

Activity: 952
Merit: 267

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 06:18:05 AM

i recive THIS ERROR AFTER UPLOADING SCRIPT:
Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'kingoffu_kingoffu_tesst'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

My service prividor says there is no issue from there side Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :oWHAT TO DO
WinBIts

Activity: 385
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2016, 07:33:58 AM

i was already using this script on bitcoin-gamez.com but was made for faucetbox and i cant find to change the script text to faucethub so i will download yours thanks
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2016, 05:35:35 PM

I have a query for the script, first, the ad banner above is not aligned in center:

second:

The banner on the sides are going above (left banner) and below (right banner) if the site was viewed in mobile.

Hello,

Change in 'templates/index.tpl' the code

to

Code:
    <div class="container">
      <div id="containertop">
        <div class="row">
          <div class="col-md-12">Space top</div>
        </div>
      </div>
    </div>

To the center thing, please use '<center> something here </center>'

It has a bot protection

This faucet really is good i just have one some suggestion i hope that you could add it up, iI hope that after the claim button claims would be automatically sent to micro wallet like faucethub there is no need for them to store funds so that i could set up my faucet hub limitation easily
Thank you for the idea.

i recive THIS ERROR AFTER UPLOADING SCRIPT:
Failed to connect to MySQL: Access denied for user 'kingoffu_kingoffu_tesst'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

My service prividor says there is no issue from there side Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked :oWHAT TO DO
Please make sure you entered the right mysql login datas.

alfaboy23

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 01:55:04 PM

Already done that, and the result is the same. Anyway,I guess I have to modify the constrution of your script, it will take long though, since I'm just a beginner in PHP.
rafael7418

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 07:29:28 PM

Just tell me how I can put rates on looting and put maximum service limit
alfaboy23

View Profile
January 09, 2017, 07:23:11 AM

@Salmen or anyone, can help me on this?

Some users reported to me that they haven't claim yet, since a day or more than an hour but still it appears.

Then I checked the database and this is what I see

Empty IP address column.

Is there something I missed?

FBCTorg

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 07:01:50 PM

I'm testing the script, I use cloudflare and I enabled that option in admin and this message appears on top of the page "Warning: We only support Cloudflare as reverse proxy."...something's wrong?

LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2017, 11:17:06 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2023, 10:38:51 PM by LTU_btc

Some users reported to me that they haven't claim yet, since a day or more than an hour but still it appears.

Empty IP address column.

I'm faced this issue on mostly faucets which are using this script. I even got this message after claiming from faucet first time. And I see many more members complaining about it. But finally today I didn't get this message from any of faucets.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 09:09:43 PM

Hi there, my friend says that your script doesn't allow "iframes" in the advertising boxes, is there any fix on that? or alternative? Whenever he adds it he gets ;

"403 Forbidden"
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

FBCTorg

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2017, 02:55:02 AM

Hi there, my friend says that your script doesn't allow "iframes" in the advertising boxes, is there any fix on that? or alternative? Whenever he adds it he gets ;

"403 Forbidden"
You don't have permission to access /admin.php on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
If he's on linux and he extracted script files on his system and then uploaded to server, the permission settings of files got modified. Tell him to extract the script archive on server.

I had another problem adding ads, when the html code of ads got converted into strange syntax after saving it in admin, so I added ads directly to template file.

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2017, 07:31:59 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2017, 07:50:01 PM by Salmen

Empty IP address column.

I'm faced this issue on mostly faucets which are using this script. I even got this message after claiming from faucet first time. And I see many more members complaining about it. But finally today I didn't get this message from any of faucets.
Thank you. I deploy the script on a fresh VPS and test it. Once it gets fixed, the update will be launched.

Cheers
Salmen

Edit: I couldn't find the problem on the VPS. Are you using Cloudflare?

rafael7418

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2017, 08:02:20 PM

Salmen how can I add fees in the "Withdrawals " ?? my help!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: