Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:13:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Simple Faucet Script - Open your own faucet  (Read 34272 times)
bitcoinermatt

Activity: 120
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 01:15:56 AM

You should integrate a shortlink function. Because right now, my faucet is not profitable. By the way, thank you Salmen for making this script! Regarding the shortlink function, I would like if you could help me to integrate this in my faucet on bitcointalk, here so other people can see. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2020, 05:25:32 PM

Thanks. I will release soon another addon which is free to download. And, a short link feature is also an idea I have. Any more suggestions?

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
ButNeverSaved

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 01:19:19 AM

Thanks. I will release soon another addon which is free to download. And, a short link feature is also an idea I have. Any more suggestions?

Amazing!!  I am anxious!  Thank you.  Other ideas can be at least 3-coin multicoin, ptc (paid addon), shortlink system.  Login system (optional).  Can we know what the next free feature is?
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:32:39 PM

a login feature, a PTC, shortlinks, But most important, a high-low dice game addon. or more gambling addons. Can we know whats coming? and can we know whats the free download addon?. PS: im on expresscrypto.

btw, i have made a lot of upgrades to to the script. if people want to see: http://bitcoinstorm.tk/ I have added more coins, btc, ltc, doge, zcash, xmr... changed the home page so its a username instread on an address, added coin selection. Thanks Salmen!
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 07:50:56 PM

a login feature, a PTC, shortlinks, But most important, a high-low dice game addon. or more gambling addons. Can we know whats coming? and can we know whats the free download addon?. PS: im on expresscrypto.

btw, i have made a lot of upgrades to to the script. if people want to see: /]http://[Suspicious link removed]/ I have added more coins, btc, ltc, doge, zcash, xmr... changed the home page so its a username instread on an address, added coin selection. Thanks Salmen!

As I told you in the EC chat, you have a conflict with the pages, it is not multicoin, it is just a lost option.  You have to solve it, the only updates are made by Salmen, the username is because for fp it needs an address, EC does not need it.
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 12:34:13 AM

btw, i have made a lot of upgrades to to the script. if people want to see: /]http://[Suspicious link removed]/ I have added more coins, btc, ltc, doge, zcash, xmr... changed the home page so its a username instread on an address, added coin selection. Thanks Salmen!

As I told you in the EC chat, you have a conflict with the pages, it is not multicoin, it is just a lost option.  You have to solve it, the only updates are made by Salmen, the username is because for fp it needs an address, EC does not need it.

I have fixed it 2 weeks ago, i have 1 database per coin. please check before writing random crap here.
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 10:08:41 PM

I think a shortlink would be great in the next update. just like the faucetinabox ultimate script
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 12:03:00 PM

Hello Salmen, I would like to know what is the free download addon that is coming. Thanks!
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2020, 03:37:27 PM

Hey there,
I just published another addon: Coin Flip (also known as Head or Tails Game). Users have to choose a side, Head or Tail, and bet their desired amount.
And, it's free to download at JaguarBitcoin.

Please note that you need to use the latest Simple Faucet Script.

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 09:34:41 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2020, 09:46:23 PM by bitcoinermatt

Wow! Nice! I was able to install it but i have the lottery addon at the same time which replaces the button. Do you have a fix?
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 10:46:56 PM

Thanks for upgrade! i hope soon, shortlink and more addon! Cheesy (Maybe PTC). updating now!
G0ld3n

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 08:25:12 AM

how can i increase the difficulty of winning?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 04:50:04 PM

Wow! Nice! I was able to install it but i have the lottery addon at the same time which replaces the button. Do you have a fix?
Yes, just replace admin.php with this one https://github.com/Salmen2/Simple-Faucet-Script/blob/master/admin.php.
I changed the code in line 22 as you can see here https://github.com/Salmen2/Simple-Faucet-Script/blob/master/admin.php#L22

Not possible as the win chance is 50/50. You can increase the house-edge

bitcoinermatt

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 07:08:17 PM

Yes, just replace admin.php with this one https://github.com/Salmen2/Simple-Faucet-Script/blob/master/admin.php.
I changed the code in line 22 as you can see here https://github.com/Salmen2/Simple-Faucet-Script/blob/master/admin.php#L22

Thank you, this will help. I also would like to integrate a chat on my site with tip or gift function. can you help me or give me an example or something? I would really be thankful!
Grafftz

Activity: 12
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:10:11 AM
Merited by bitcoinermatt (1)

Thank you, this will help. I also would like to integrate a chat on my site with tip or gift function. can you help me or give me an example or something? I would really be thankful!

I also think the chat idea with tip function is a great idea. I would be really happy too to see this. There could also be commands for mods and an ad command also that would cost satoshis to post an ad and ban command, and even rain command.
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 02:37:54 AM

Thanks bro! I need this! Some feature about new addon?(paid or free)
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 09:15:57 PM

I also think the chat idea with tip function is a great idea. I would be really happy too to see this. There could also be commands for mods and an ad command also that would cost satoshis to post an ad and ban command, and even rain command.

Yeah, That would be cool, but I think the thing that could help us, faucet owners the most would also be a shortlink function because im not earning anything. in fact, running this faucet drained my account really fast. cant even pay my users anymore, because no profit is coming in except a few satoshis from ads. I think that, a chat with tip commands and a shortlink function could make this faucet script really profitable and good looking.

Regards, Matt
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 07:47:19 PM

Please Jaguar! Next Update other type of captcha. Solvemedia o Hcaptcha. Free or Paid feature!

PTC internal, maybe! But first Captcha. Thanks
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 10:23:45 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2020, 11:45:09 PM by bitcoinermatt

Please Jaguar! Next Update other type of captcha. Solvemedia o Hcaptcha. Free or Paid feature!

Yeah but shortlink is waaaayyy more important. If he builds a next update, it should be about the admin panel, which is all messed up and im tired to having to click buttons every time I change something. a ptc with settable fees, shortlink function, which is all im asking for right now, and a chat with tip function but the captcha type update idea is good, there could also be anti-bot links, the options should be recaptcha, solvemedia or Hcaptcha.
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 01:43:38 AM

Yeah but shortlink is waaaayyy more important. If he builds a next update, it should be about the admin panel, which is all messed up and im tired to having to click buttons every time I change something. a ptc with settable fees, shortlink function, which is all im asking for right now, and a chat with tip function but the captcha type update idea is good, there could also be anti-bot links, the options should be recaptcha, solvemedia or Hcaptcha.

Bro ... I really am not interested in shortlinks, personally obfuscate the user.  The Admin panel is perfect, it is very easy to manage everything, I think you should pay a private developer or pay him, to add "VIP" or other level features, a type of captcha is basic.  I really see your "suggestions" and it seems that you are forcing him to do it ... it doesn't look good, he will know what to do with the feedback we tell him.  Thank you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: