Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:25:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE] Simple Faucet Script - Open your own faucet  (Read 34272 times)
bitcoinermatt

Activity: 120
Merit: 63

View Profile
September 21, 2020, 02:20:56 PM

Please Jaguar! Next Update other type of captcha. Solvemedia o Hcaptcha. Free or Paid feature!

PTC internal, maybe! But first Captcha. Thanks

Yeah but shortlink is waaaayyy more important. If he builds a next update, it should be about the admin panel, which is all messed up and im tired to having to click buttons every time I change something. a ptc with settable fees, shortlink function, which is all im asking for right now, and a chat with tip function but the captcha type update idea is good, there could also be anti-bot links, the options should be recaptcha, solvemedia or Hcaptcha.

Bro ... I really am not interested in shortlinks, personally obfuscate the user.  The Admin panel is perfect, it is very easy to manage everything, I think you should pay a private developer or pay him, to add "VIP" or other level features, a type of captcha is basic.  I really see your "suggestions" and it seems that you are forcing him to do it ... it doesn't look good, he will know what to do with the feedback we tell him.  Thank you.

That's your opinion, stop nit picking everything I say, your suggestions aren't more important than mine and my suggestions aren't more important than yours, so stop criticizing everything I say. Thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 09:07:40 PM

Hey, Salmen, I see there is no update on the thread, can you give me news?
ButNeverSaved

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2020, 12:47:39 AM

Salmen!

Hello!  any update?  maybe a slight one, select the captcha, solvemedia is a good option.  Other games
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 08:52:19 PM

I would be delighted if you all fill out this short survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclVJ7STysUu2gioKzGfV_5L8mp9xCwBepLSbyNH_V1p-pd2A/viewform

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
Running JaguarBitcoin - Your Place For Scripts
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 01:35:48 PM

Done!
johnpreis

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:06:42 AM

Done
johnpreis

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2020, 11:48:51 AM

Hi All,

Do someone know where from I can download the last working version of the faucet?

Thank you
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 01:59:21 PM

Hi All,

Do someone know where from I can download the last working version of the faucet?

Thank you

go on the first page of the thread and use the github link!
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
December 07, 2020, 02:00:45 PM

Hey Salmen, It's been a while. I'm wondering if your still updating the script or if the project is abandonned.

Thanks, Matt
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2020, 10:26:02 PM

Hello,
I can't hold back the update anymore, so I decided to release it on JaguarBitcoin.com & GitHub.
I revamped the login system in order to integrate ExpressCrypto more deeply to prevent unauthorized links with a BTC addy, Therefore, please report anything suspicious immediately if you experience problems related to this which I hope it doesn't.
But that's not the only newest thing there.

As many of you requested, I added Solvemedia as part of the captcha system besides reCaptcha. Moreover, I found out a hidden norm against crypto which is the referral system. Many cryptocurrency faucets who have an affiliate system wears the subquery "?r=ADDY". As part of this convention, I also integrated this into the faucet beside the usual one (?ref=NUMBER).

Lastly, many admins experienced problems pasting long code snippets in the spaces via the admin dashboard. From now, this problem has been resolved.

A quick summary:
  • Added SolveMedia into the script
  • Added a new subquery for the referrals to follow the norm of crypto faucets using ?r=ADDY
  • Integrated ExpressCrypto at the login/register page to prevent unauthorized links
  • Fixed spaces bug where admins couldn't pate long code snippets

Young Developer amidst Europe. Specialized in Web Programming and Creating Telegram Bots. Looking for a developer? Feel free to drop a mail to me.
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 05:09:43 PM

Hey Salmen!

Solvemedia doesn't work ... it doesn't appear, only ReCaptcha appears ... the keys are correct ... I don't have much idea what the problem will be, I tried to solve it but I have no answer. Also, somewhere to get a tip for your great work? Cheesy
ButNeverSaved

View Profile
January 02, 2021, 05:32:03 PM

Hello again lol ... I solved it! you must (must other admins) change "api.solvemedia.com/" to> "https://api-secure.solvemedia.com" in verify.php. This change is indicated in the Solvemedia documentation.
bitcoinermatt

View Profile
March 05, 2021, 11:50:33 PM

Hello,
I can't hold back the update anymore, so I decided to release it on JaguarBitcoin.com & GitHub.
I revamped the login system in order to integrate ExpressCrypto more deeply to prevent unauthorized links with a BTC addy, Therefore, please report anything suspicious immediately if you experience problems related to this which I hope it doesn't.

As many of you requested, I added Solvemedia as part of the captcha system besides reCaptcha. Moreover, I found out a hidden norm against crypto which is the referral system. Many cryptocurrency faucets who have an affiliate system wears the subquery "?r=ADDY". As part of this convention, I also integrated this into the faucet beside the usual one (?ref=NUMBER).

Lastly, many admins experienced problems pasting long code snippets in the spaces via the admin dashboard. From now, this problem has been resolved.

A quick summary:
  • Added a new subquery for the referrals to follow the norm of crypto faucets using ?r=ADDY
  • Integrated ExpressCrypto at the login/register page to prevent unauthorized links

Should we expect shortlinks anytime soon?
Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2021, 02:16:36 PM

Hello,

A quick summary:

Just launched Shortlinks.

Shortlinks
  • Can be integrated with any shortlink provider
  • Limits the visit of a particular shortlink
  • Cooldown on a shortlink
  • Protection against multiple within the same IP address
  • Easy-to install (+ instruction)

Can be bought for just $5 in JaguarBitcoin's shop.
Instant delivery upon successful payment confirmation in your JaguarBitcoin's dashboard.

There is a 7% discount when paying with Litecoin. This will be applied when selecting your currency.

bitcoinermatt

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 06:59:01 PM

Shortlinks

Instant delivery upon successful payment confirmation in your JaguarBitcoin's dashboard.

There is a 7% discount when paying with Litecoin. This will be applied when selecting your currency.

Wow, Nice! I was wondering if it was actually a shortlinks PTC wall or actually a shortlink when you claim from the faucet? I also want to ask where I could drop you some Bitcoins for your great work? I also wanted to know if the Block.io payment method was still supported and if it was possible to implement a deposit system using block.io? Also, is a Paid-to-Click wall pretty easy to code? I would be glad to help you develop the script as well. can you give me your Discord if you have one in PM? Thanks, Matt
khaledof

Activity: 13

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 06:50:35 PM

The script is wonderful and distinctive, but it needs more and more protection, after installing the script in a few hours on my site .. All the balance was withdrawn by deception Angry, and there is no traffic Roll Eyes
khaledof

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2021, 06:53:40 PM

The script is wonderful and distinctive, but it needs more and more protection, after installing the script in a few hours on my site .. All the balance was withdrawn by deception Angry, and there is no traffic Roll Eyes
khaledof

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2021, 02:54:50 PM

I want to by Shotlinks Addon via paypal, Please send me your paypal email.

Hello,

A quick summary:

Shortlinks

https://i.imgur.com/fDWxDhi.png

Salmen (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2022, 12:15:26 PM

I fixed the address bug, removed ExpressCrypto and added a secondary captcha which will prevent automated bots.

matt007

Activity: 54

View Profile
June 08, 2022, 04:29:29 AM

I fixed the address bug, removed ExpressCrypto and added a secondary captcha which will prevent automated bots.

Very nice faucet! Are you still taking web developper jobs ? I am interested in your faucet with all options and i was wondering if you could develop to make it run in a wordpress plugin that would be also compatible with the wordpress MyCred points system?

I left you a PM

Thanks alot!

Matt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: