Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:37:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions  (Read 22210 times)
jangloos

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 09:35:37 AM

Till few minutes ago it was seeming that Stars have good control over the match but few overs changed the shape of the match as usually happens in t-20 format of cricket.I will wait to see where it finishes before jump in this match.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:19:40 AM

Till few minutes ago it was seeming that Stars have good control over the match but few overs changed the shape of the match as usually happens in t-20 format of cricket.I will wait to see where it finishes before jump in this match.

Still, Melbourne Stars are my favorites to win this match, actually Melbourne Renegades failed to score more even they have some big batting giants. 156 must be a easy target for Stars. So, I bet on them. D Hussey will be the key for Melbourne Stars's victory.

btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:41:48 AM

Still, Melbourne Stars are my favorites to win this match, actually Melbourne Renegades failed to score more even they have some big batting giants. 156 must be a easy target for Stars. So, I bet on them. D Hussey will be the key for Melbourne Stars's victory.

ya the score is very less and even renegades dont have death over bowlers so their is less chances of winning match, last 2 games they score 170+ but they were not able to defend it, on other hand star have still bats man to bat and right now their run rate is 8+ so if they properly they can win this match.
btcdevil
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:40:43 AM

ya the score is very less and even renegades dont have death over bowlers so their is less chances of winning match, last 2 games they score 170+ but they were not able to defend it, on other hand star have still bats man to bat and right now their run rate is 8+ so if they properly they can win this match.

yes mentioned clearly that renegades bowlers are dead, they are not able to bowl properly and their fielding is also wort dropped cathces and missed run out, big names but useless team. stars played sensibly and won the match.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:44:54 AM

yes mentioned clearly that renegades bowlers are dead, they are not able to bowl properly and their fielding is also wort dropped cathces and missed run out, big names but useless team. stars played sensibly and won the match.

Yes 155 is not a dependable total in T20 now a days and mistakes in fielding will lead to collapse any higher totals also. Stars started slowly but towards end they concentrate on not loosing wickets. Kevin Pietersen once gain proved his class. I earned a decent amount on my betting on stars.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 12:40:12 PM

Yes 155 is not a dependable total in T20 now a days and mistakes in fielding will lead to collapse any higher totals also. Stars started slowly but towards end they concentrate on not loosing wickets. Kevin Pietersen once gain proved his class. I earned a decent amount on my betting on stars.

Stars did overall best performance today. It's now gonna be tough for the Renegades to qualify for the semi finals with this loss. The men in red would need to win their last two matches and hope results go their way. Today Pietersen was in good mood to score 67 runs in just 43 balls and they won this match with 8 wickets and still two overs was remaining.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 06:54:28 PM

Stars did overall best performance today. It's now gonna be tough for the Renegades to qualify for the semi finals with this loss. The men in red would need to win their last two matches and hope results go their way. Today Pietersen was in good mood to score 67 runs in just 43 balls and they won this match with 8 wickets and still two overs was remaining.

ya today Stars performed very well with bat and bowl, and now i think Renegades cannot qualify for semi finals even if they win their last 2 matches. because they are seventh in position and their are 2 teams before itself with 4 winnings - 8 points and all teams are having 2 games left. their is 2 teams with 3 winnings  - 6 points if they win one game then it will become more complication for renegades.

equator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 03:48:04 AM

Big Bash League, 25th Match: Hobart Hurricanes v Perth Scorchers at Hobart, Jan 10, 2016

Hobart Hurricanes played 6 matches won 3 lost 3 fifth position in table

Perth Scorchers played 6 matches won 4 lost 2 second position in table

Perth is in safe position if they win todays game then they are second semi finalist in this tournament, both teams are equally strong in batting and bowling.

Big Bash League, 26th Match: Sydney Sixers v Brisbane Heat at Sydney, Jan 10, 2016

Sydney Sixers played 6 matches won 2 lost 4 seventh position in table

Brisbane Heat Played 6 matches won 1 lost 5 last position in table

In this match who ever wins no one is going to semi finalist, in this series both of them performed very poor, so this match is dead match, so anything can happen in this match.

Two their is two matches, best of luck
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:45:12 AM

Perth is looking into strong position after set the good total and with very balanced bowling attack, that is why i think Hobart Hurricanes has low chance there to win this match because they are facing problem to drive the ball over the boundary line with some hard hits.
crytoboost

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:45:18 AM

Hobart Hurricanes making hard efforts to bring up their winning spirit now it is surviving but Perth bowlers doing good job for their and required run increasing after every delivery now Hobart Hurricanes has show something extra performance to win this match.
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 07:49:14 AM

Perth Scorchers has got control over the match with good bowling performance but there is still chance for Hobart Hurricanes to make comeback into this match with some big overs to score runs over 16 than it will be more interesting.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:07:55 AM

This match is now at very interesting stage Hobart's batsmen playing with very aggressive mode and trying to get more close to the target and Perth still in good position to make stop them to chase this target if they succeed to take few more wickets.
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 08:09:09 AM

I just placed my bet on Perth @1.53 i still believe it will win this match.
equator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:14:37 AM

I just placed my bet on Perth @1.53 i still believe it will win this match.

congrat on wining the bet, it was full of thrill match , till last ball their was a suspense, if the wicket was not their then hurricanes would have won, it was nice come back, but pearth bowlers done very well
buddu

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:50:05 AM

Brisbane has done job score on the score board 158 and still 5 balls to go.I think we will see 170 + target for Sydney Sixers to chase.I will not be an easy chasing but Sixers are also very good in making this big score.This match is going to be very interesting in second innings.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:53:30 AM

What a bowling in this last overs just wickets without runs.Sixers is still good choice @1.90 odd to place.I am going to place on it as this should win this match.They have good couple of hitters so no worries about this score.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 09:57:16 AM

Brisbane just finished inning by setting up a target of 163 runs for Sydney Sixers.What I see at this point both teams have equal chances to win this match.I had my bet on Brisbane and will keep continue with this for few more overs.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:01:30 AM

My bet is on Sydney Sixers's first dismissal on caught @1.36 and also on top batsman of Sydney Sixers Michael Lumb @3.20.I will decide later at some good moment to place moneyline on any team.
equator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:03:02 AM

Brisbane just finished inning by setting up a target of 163 runs for Sydney Sixers.What I see at this point both teams have equal chances to win this match.I had my bet on Brisbane and will keep continue with this for few more overs.

Sixers vs Heat both faced last 5 matches in this ground and everytime sixers have won against heat, at one point it was looking like heat will score 180+ score but sean abbott bowled very well and heat were only able to make 162 score, mostly this game will be won by sixers if in PP over no wicket goes then sixers will win this match.
Pk880058

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2016, 10:33:30 AM

Todays first match was very thrilling till last ball the match went but scorcers were able to defend it and maintained their record of winning against hurricane.

Second match is also going same like first match, low score but bowlers are doing good and defending the score, this match will also go till last ball and anything can happen, but i think this match will be chased
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: