Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:04:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Bash League T20 Cricket Predictions Discussions  (Read 22214 times)
klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 01:43:57 AM

Today match between Melbourne Stars and Brisbane Heat. Stars on third position in the table and Heat is on last position in the table. They played so for seven matchs and lost 5 and won just 2. Based on this data we can say Stars are stronger team but in T20 anything can happen. I will bet only after match start. You?
raaajlucky

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 03:09:32 AM

Today match between Melbourne Stars and Brisbane Heat. Stars on third position in the table and Heat is on last position in the table. They played so for seven matchs and lost 5 and won just 2. Based on this data we can say Stars are stronger team but in T20 anything can happen. I will bet only after match start. You?

Today I will bet on melbourne stars and I think they will surely win this match.
tradoz

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 06:41:19 AM

Melbourne Stars showing good performance into this event played 6 matches 4 won and 2 lost but Brisbane Heat won just 2 out of 7 so that i have my bet on Melbourne Stars ML on today match.
bitcircle
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 07:31:20 AM

I also like to bet on Melbourne Stars it is more better team than Brisbane Heat, i hope it will win this match.
equator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 08:25:47 AM

Big Bash League, 29th Match: Melbourne Stars v Brisbane Heat at Melbourne, Jan 14, 2016

Melbourne Stars played 6 won 4 lost 2 third position in table

Birsbane Heat played 7 won 2 lost 5 last position in table,

in todays match even if heat lose the match nothingproblem for them, and if stars won todays match they are confirm in going next round.
maxhor

Activity: 686

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:10:46 AM

What a classical batting by Lynn scored 30 runs just in an over huge 5 sixes that is brilliant Brisbane Heat is on fire at the moment playing very dangerous it looking total runs will be over 200 easily into first inning.
bitstealth

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 09:54:27 AM

This pitch is supporting to batsmen Brisbane into fighting position and into remaining overs will add more score and target will go to 180+ this will be really tough for Melbourne Stars to manage the run over over 9 runs into second inning.
newcripto

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:30:35 AM

Melbourne Stars just lost and don't have any chance to win this match.Current situation of the match 91 at loss of 6 wickets in 15 overs this means another 90 + runs just in 5 overs.This is not going to happen toady.
fulgdenea

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:33:52 AM

Brisbane Heat is going to win this match because now Melbourne Stars is out from this game overall Brisbane played wonderful cricket more positive approach with batting and wonderful bowling.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 14, 2016, 11:33:58 AM

Brisbane was only choice for this match.I remained lucky having placed on Brisbane before the start of the match.This is almost impossible for Stars to complete the remaining runs unless some miracle doesn't happen.
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2016, 12:13:28 PM

I placed my bets on Brisbane heat as well but its a parlay with some tennis matches and right now all the matches in sydney seems to be interrupted, don't know what's the reason for it. Need to win 2 more matches for my parlay bet. Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:54:00 AM

Today got three women's big bash matches. All three matches going to start in about one hour 30 minutes.

Melbourne Stars Women and Sydney Thunder Women

Hobart Hurricanes Women and Sydney Sixers Women

Adelaide Strikers Women and Melbourne Renegades Women

I'm not so sure which team is strong to bet in today's match. Any of you guys knows who can win today?

Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 12:43:05 PM

Today got three women's big bash matches. All three matches going to start in about one hour 30 minutes.

Melbourne Stars Women and Sydney Thunder Women

Hobart Hurricanes Women and Sydney Sixers Women

Adelaide Strikers Women and Melbourne Renegades Women

I'm not so sure which team is strong to bet in today's match. Any of you guys knows who can win today?

Wow I a glad someone is covering women matches too !
I dont know where to watch these gameslive but yeah maybe next year they get a sponsor ? I really love this format t20 and good with girls too.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 01:33:29 PM

I placed my bets on Brisbane heat as well but its a parlay with some tennis matches and right now all the matches in sydney seems to be interrupted, don't know what's the reason for it. Need to win 2 more matches for my parlay bet. Smiley

Yeah mate Brisbane won, really the India vs Australia series has influenced this BIG BASH and more strongly the teams like Melbourne stars, which had tons of such stars which have now gone.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 05:42:25 PM

Guys what do you feel for sydney thunders vs the sydney sixers ? I think thunder is a much strong team and can defeat the. I wish sixers was the same team as last year Smiley

equator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 15, 2016, 06:53:34 PM

Tommorrow their are two matches and now all matches are deciding matches who wins will be in game losers will have to go home.

Big Bash League, 30th Match: Sydney Sixers v Sydney Thunder at Sydney, Jan 16, 2016

Sydney Sixers played 7 matches won 2 lost 5 last position in table

Sydney Thunder Played 7 matches won 3 lost 4 fifth position in table

This match position is if sixers win then both team will be in same in table difference will be in run rate, but points will be same,

Big Bash League, 31st Match: Perth Scorchers v Melbourne Stars at Perth, Jan 16, 2016

Perth Scorchers played 7 matches won 5 lost 2 second position in table

Melbourne Stars played 7 matches won 4 lost 3 third position in table

Perth Scorchers are safe in this game even if they lose nothing will change ya but stars will get confirmed for next round but mostly they are also safe i think for second round so not much difference in position only in table points will change.

so the first game will be full of thrill because who ever will win will be in race, if thunder wins they will be in second round of table.

now the last three matches are very crucila as the winner plus the winning margin will really matter as they will be deciding for second round for fourth team.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:08:45 AM

Today two matches going to play

Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder - Sixers are not doing good in this season, they are the last in the table so I think thunder may win this match but better to bet during live match

Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars - these are the number 3 and 2 in the table and both teams are equally strong so I will not bet on this match. What you guys think?
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 01:49:34 AM

Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder - Sixers are not doing good in this season, they are the last in the table so I think thunder may win this match but better to bet during live match

Perth Scorchers vs Melbourne Stars - these are the number 3 and 2 in the table and both teams are equally strong so I will not bet on this match. What you guys think?

I too think thunders will most likely will be the winner of this match. Currently 1.7 odds are on thunders in directbet site. It is quite good odd to chose so I may bet on this match later.

scorchers and starts match is not so easy to guess both teams looks strong. Odds on both teams is almost same in directbet site.
raaajlucky

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 03:25:35 AM

I too think thunders will most likely will be the winner of this match. Currently 1.7 odds are on thunders in directbet site. It is quite good odd to chose so I may bet on this match later.

scorchers and starts match is not so easy to guess both teams looks strong. Odds on both teams is almost same in directbet site.

I bet on thunder team small amount, hope I win this bet
shadobitz

View Profile
January 16, 2016, 06:05:29 AM

Sydney Thunder has good team combination and Michael Hussey is a good captain so that i have my bet on it on this match it will be easy for it to beat Sydney Sixers, ML is best choice for betting odds is good enough there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: