Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 08:15:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What would happen if BTC was Banned?  (Read 65805 times)
odakorlina

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:42:03 AM

Bitcoin is a new generation of decentralized digital currency, created and operating only on the Internet. If the bitcoin was banned in the whole world, the demand in bitcoin will decrease, so its price and value will also decrease. No one controls it, because it is not in the hands of the people or government it is the internet based currency and widely accepted through out the world.
paxaway21

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:13:00 AM

what happens to investors and bitcoin users if they are banned from bitcoin will lose their jobs and spend because many people rely on bitcoin.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

there will be a lot of debate when btc prohibited counter pros are definitely held, but whatever the risk I will continue to survive with btc, I think so far no one feels aggrieved so why should be banned? precisely if btc is banned many people will be affected by unemployment, what is the person who forbid it can be responsible whether he can make someone's life better than when he joined btc? what right does he forbid btc? go ahead whose name the business want it legal or illegal business will not lose its enthusiasts as long as profits will be obtained, so no need to worry ... ok
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:03:19 AM

So, first of all it is not possible to ban BTC as there will be number of countries which will support this system but if particular government bans bitcoin then one can easily shift from bitcoin to another coin so that they are once again in the crypto field.
xxxRaidysxxx

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:43:43 PM

Hmm, think nothing will occur, but people will lose the bitcoin, we need to continue our life and to try to place additional money in a different way. It is valid something if the bitcoin is forbidden if you still have a bitcoin because then you can't sell them
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:49:19 PM

What do you guys think it would happen if all the governments in the world declared bitcoin to be illegal?
How do you think the community would react? What could be the possible solutions?

Probably the world will further condemn and laugh at the believers of bitcoins before. After which, a lot of people will most probably switch to alt coins and invest in the next best thing cryptocurrency has after bitcoin. I'm guessing that a lot of people would go poor.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
jennywhzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

Bitcoin has no end,  there's nothing exist in this world which can stop the bitcoin even if your government banned bitcoin people won't stop to using it.
Like other people i will do the same no matter how and why government ban the bitcoin, i will never stop using it, Since bitcoin is the source of income for everyone specially for poors and there's many and easiest way to gain bitcoins . Don't worry about it we will never stop using bitcoin
AndreyBitTalk

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

People will use it anyway cause they want to get money, but it must become anonymous and more serius. People will risk a freedom using bitcoin after ban.
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:56:46 AM

What would happen if BTC was Banned?
if it were possible to prohibit bitcoin it would have long been banned

isyot12345

Activity: 99

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

People will use it anyway cause they want to get money, but it must become anonymous and more serius. People will risk a freedom using bitcoin after ban.

Me im worried about that bitcoin will be ban. coz my passive income is bitcoin. if bitcoin will ban what happend to my life. many people will need bitcoin coz of there quikly income. if no bitcoin all people will come to poor. hoping that bitcoin in countries will not banned. so many people are happy to earn even a small amount. thats the way bitcoin are many supporter and investors. bitcoin is our savior.
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 2181

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 05:08:23 AM

I don't think so that Bitcoin will ban from all over the country. Yes , if any country want to ban with banking system that can do. But Bitcoin community can't ban. If any one want to ban so they need to stop whole internet system and that is not possible. Now on currently many country ban Bitcoin but still their people using Bitcoin.
will777

Activity: 265

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:58:00 PM

if It will ban by government  on their country  by using  of bitcoin  but   it cant  really stop people  on  using  it  because there are  lots  of ways   that you could able to use  it  without  the notice of the  government that's  why  its still useless to ban  bitcoin.
Tiklohor

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:31:23 AM

if all governments declare bitcoin illegal, it is likely to disappear from the cryptocurrency market. and people nothing with this do about it will not be able

1jaffa1

Activity: 280
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:32:19 AM

Even if bitcoin is banned, people will keep using it. The ban can reduce the number of people for sometime but it can grow over time.
Due to the nature of bitcoin, it isn't easy for anyone to ban bitcoin. Bitcoin has proven the success of block chain to the world. Block chain's finest experiment is bitcoin and it doesn't make any sense for anyone to ban bitcoin. Look at China, they have stated that bitcoin is people's right! USA has permitted it. Russia banned it later realized it wasn't a good move. Gradually, every government will recognize bitcoin and will acknowledge it's true power.
Rarahumaira

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:39:59 AM

if the possibility of Bitcoin banned by the government, I think the best solution is to let only if the government banned in the real world, but not to the world of the Internet. until now many governments in the world that still prohibit the use of bitcoin. but the fact remains always leading bitcoin prices of commercial value in this world.
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 11:46:55 AM

I think Bitcoin will be difficult to be ban. Because almost all over the world there are many bitcoin users. Bitcoin will become more illegal and the risk will be higher. even like that..people will still use bitcoin as their investment and payment
joganuts

Activity: 355

Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 12:42:25 PM

Bitcoin can't be banned permanently and totally. That is a fact, there will be always places where bitcoin will be fully legal.
If bitcoin would banned in one country then use exchanges located in another country to trade coins it is not that someone can tell that you have bitcoin stashed on your machines.
Banning bitcoin is really not a good idea because it can cause total panic to it's users and investors. Bitcoin is not just a game or hobby we're also talking about money or type of currency so banning bitcoin is not idealistic or cannot happened so easy. So I think there is nothing much to worry about bitcoin banned in future.

selezneve

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:16:45 PM

What do you guys think it would happen if all the governments in the world declared bitcoin to be illegal?
How do you think the community would react? What could be the possible solutions?

In that all bitcoin market would collapse. Most of the investors will loose a lot of money and the common man (who has invested after bitcoins became popular) will suffer the most. However, I do not think that this is going to happen:

1) I am sure that US government would have done their research about bitcoins already. If they had to ban bitcoins, they would have done it already.

2) Many countries have see their citizens earning with bitcoins and it increases their revenue also as they get tax on these earnings.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:36:11 PM

I think Bitcoin will be difficult to be ban. Because almost all over the world there are many bitcoin users. people will still use bitcoin as their investment and payment. Bitcoin has control so many side of the companies. The owner of the company will not let bitcoin to be ban or become something that will unprofitable for them.
Yeah, deep in the bitcoin is too many big companies or millionaires, even billionaires are investing in it, they have so many relationships and their influence is enormous to the economy, if the government wants to ban bitcoin, the government will face the anger of these people. So we can see very clearly that governments know about bitcoin but they still have no signs of banning it altogether or taking strong action with it, in addition, they also do not have the ability to manage bitcoin, ban or not, this does not have too much practical sense

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Dikpora77

Activity: 123

Apps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

if that situation happening, its will give impact to the stability of cryptocurrency but always there is possiblilty if cryptocarrency will still exist. although its difficult situation, I cant imagine it, but I always optimiz its will be going good as long as there are bitcoin lover

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: