Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:18:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: IN need of a 6.5 BTC loan for a great project!  (Read 1471 times)
danihto (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:07:57 PM

Need a 6.5 BTC loan.

This is a legit post, no scams in here.

The BTCs will be used to start a BTC altruist project in developing countries. This is more an investment than a loan, however it can still be treated as a loan.

Anyone interested please contact me.

Only serious replies please.

Thank you!
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:09:15 PM

What is your offer in collateral?
Duomo

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:10:31 PM

Need a 6.5 BTC loan.

The BTCs will be used to start a BTC altruist project in developing countries. This is more an investment than a loan, however it can still be treated as a loan.

Thank you!

Seriously, I'd want at least minimum 10 BTC if you want this. This is a lending forum. You have to offer collateral to get this 6.5 bitcoin you seek.
If you say no scams here, this is a scam. 100 %
Athertle

Activity: 252

Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:11:20 PM

FYI, no one around here is fine with giving almost $3K to some "project" that you haven't detailed on how you will earn money to pay back. Also, you may want to sit down and have a read in the sticky topics in the loaning thread, specifically this:

What is not considered collateral?
- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.

lolxxxx
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1032

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 07:12:27 PM

Need a 6.5 BTC loan.

Thank you!

Did you read this pinned thread ? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577765.0
No collateral = no loan .
please provide collateral to get this loan otherwise no one is going to risk his money for any great project.
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 03:16:54 AM

What is your offer in collateral?

I can offer a lot of things as collateral, but first, if this is a serious inquiry, I would need to talk to you in private.

Do you have any altcoins as collateral?

I see you already received negative trust Tongue

Duomo

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:41:00 AM

FYI, no one around here is fine with giving almost $3K to some "project" that you haven't detailed on how you will earn money to pay back. Also, you may want to sit down and have a read in the sticky topics in the loaning thread, specifically this:

- Future income.  You can prove you'll make xx coins in the next few days, but nothing forces you to send those coins to pay your debt.

This great project I am talking about will be able to pay back the loan itself, twice its value or more if you want... however if you still don't trust, I have some great collateral to offer...but I cannot post more details about that in public. I would need to talk in private to anyone SERIOUSLY interested in this. Thank you for your understanding.

Why can't you post details about collateral in public? If you can't negotiate in public, that is kind of a red flag. You do you aren't going to get this loan, correct? you just said previously to begin with "This could potentially be seen rather as an investment than a loan." I would fund-raise elsewhere.  
Funny

Activity: 343

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 03:42:52 AM

This great project I am talking about will be able to pay back the loan itself, twice its value or more if you want... however if you still don't trust, I have some great collateral to offer...but I cannot post more details about that in public. I would need to talk in private to anyone SERIOUSLY interested in this. Thank you for your understanding.

You're not even serious about your project.

You're better off lending from BTCJam or elsewhere, not here.

marjod

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:42:56 AM

The fact that you don't want to discuss collateral in public makes this request even more shady. If you can't state it clearly, better close this topic, no need to waste more time here.
nichlahghe5

Activity: 278

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:06:47 AM

This is a SCAM!

Only a scamer will want to talk about his collateral in private.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3494

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:26:13 PM

Need a 6.5 BTC loan.

Thank you!

Grin yes and then this the wrong section!
also add that this is likewise a "donation",
because in the capitalistic world the meaning of "altruist" can be recovered in any text or guide.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
sinisuba

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:26:52 PM

Watch this turn into another 15+ page scam discussion.

This is obviously a bad scam attempt, no reason to lead any further discussions over it.

kevinjulio

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:35:57 PM

please lock this thread SCAM cause i've been scammed before and i still ill feel with all of scam..

T 
TRENDING.me
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
      ⓉⓉⓉ  ICO - 15th Sept to 20th Oct   ⓉⓉⓉ                              ⊵⊵⊵⊵⊵ TRENDING.me ⊴⊴⊴⊴⊴
  ⓉⓉ  Reducing weekly bonus during ICO  ⓉⓉ               ✔ Earn Trends with your fashion style and attire.
       ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ  TRENDS ICO  ⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉⓉ                   ►  ANN ThreadWhitepaperWebsiteBounty
sebungkus

Activity: 964

Roma Fan Since 1999 ! #ForzaRoma

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 06:52:51 PM

Good Luck for you loan 6.5 BTC  Shocked Shocked

RUMAHCLOUD.ME | SELLING DIGITAL GOODS PRODUCT
Duomo

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:56:30 PM

If you want to legitimately get a loan, you need to post here what collateral you have. Not in private if you are serious which you don't seem to be.
marjod

Activity: 285

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:02:00 PM

This guy is probably an alt of AliTraders. They have the same style, writing "Thank you" on almost every post and they usually make one post in order to answer to one person.
We should stop feed the troll and stop posting here, no need of a troll thread again.
nickaizoku

Activity: 308

❃ CyberNick ❃

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 01:37:26 AM

But newbie ask for this big loan wont get anything from here. Even ask for 0.06btc people here wont lend to you. Smiley
At least provide collateral that worth 7 or 8btc.
You lead urself to negative trust with this.

Trayber

Activity: 336
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:08:26 AM

6 btc is not a lot of money. So you are broke with no money in bank to fund this project yourself I can already tell is a failure because you have some other vice that cause you to spend all your money on (drugs, gambling, booze etc) Therefore your request is denied.
xinzark
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 03:37:35 AM

please lock this thread SCAM cause i've been scammed before and i still ill feel with all of scam..

I am sorry to hear that you've been scammed before. However, is not my intention to scam anyone.

Your words here will not prove you are trusted to return 6.5 btc which is a very big amount to lend
You are wasting your time here dude. Users here are not that silly enough to lend 6.5 btc to a Newbie without collateral
Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:42:24 AM

Perhaps he's living in a developing country and you going to altruistically donate BTC to his grab some money quickly project. Also he never ever promised any repayment, therefore he's not lying or scamming Smiley.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: