Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:34:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Starbucks Egift 45% Wholefoods Egift 40%  (Read 1987 times)
nathanalexanderjeffrey

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:50:45 AM

Nope, but I feel awful for even accepting a vouch copy.
Sad I contacted kashish948, and he gave me their conversation. Mrbossman said some fucked up shit, and makes me hate these manipulative assholes so much.  He almost got kashish, but failed. Then mr.bossman admitted that he scammed to kashish948. Link kashish gave me: http://i67.tinypic.com/2mdly15.png
benho

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:02:25 AM

if everyone want to proof, i can post here. Just warning every people be careful when trade with him. Your choices but if you do not want to lost money. go to escrow. Good luck to you. I'm quit this game.

A newbie who just joined already throwing shots lol He is a reseller with different accounts on here. I can provide proof of his full name and home address and the other accounts he is using here. Inbox me if you want proof lol Don't be scared now.

Have only 1 account here, you are scammer not me, i doubt people who just registered yesterday and bought him card immediately was fake. Poor all people.
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:06:55 AM

Sad I contacted kashish948, and he gave me their conversation. Mrbossman said some fucked up shit, and makes me hate these manipulative assholes so much.  He almost got kashish, but failed. Then mr.bossman admitted that he scammed to kashish948. Link kashish gave me: http://i67.tinypic.com/2mdly15.png

Yeah I saw your post on another thread. I was recently scammed for the first time on this forum for an amount of only $18 and it felt awful, can't imagine what the guy who lost 300 feels like.
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:13:09 AM

damn thats a shame...anyone know someone else selling these?
nathanalexanderjeffrey

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:23:38 AM

damn thats a shame...anyone know someone else selling these?
Me but I'm out of stock, and I'm selling my gc's at other places online, and making killer money. So, unless I'm in a bind, and need some quick bitcoin, I'm not gonna sell on here once I get cards in stock. Plus the scammers have been active on here lately, and I want to avoid them. Maybe it's just christmas... Sigh...
nathanalexanderjeffrey

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:28:00 AM

Sad I contacted kashish948, and he gave me their conversation. Mrbossman said some fucked up shit, and makes me hate these manipulative assholes so much.  He almost got kashish, but failed. Then mr.bossman admitted that he scammed to kashish948. Link kashish gave me: http://i67.tinypic.com/2mdly15.png

Yeah I saw your post on another thread. I was recently scammed for the first time on this forum for an amount of only $18 and it felt awful, can't imagine what the guy who lost 300 feels like.
To be honest, that made me feel awful knowing that he got scammed for so much... Sad
Like If I lost that much, tbh, I would probably roll somewhere in a pit and die.
sandy-is-fine
Legendary

Activity: 1919
Merit: 1230

AKA Ms-overzealous-condecsending-explitive-account

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:30:05 PM

Since Sandy passed it up I'll pass the vouch to Teka. Also, Sandy these aren't my friend Rikugou Starbucks. Since he is out of the game for the moment I used my second go to guy. He is legit but charged more so I always did the deal with Rikugou first. Cost me a lot so will not do any Starbucks less then 45%. As far as newbie goes I probably spent more money in this forum then 90% of the members here lol Already ordered a lot of carton of cigarettes here, already purchased over 3k Starbucks from this forum, I won't even talk about all the one time purchases I did with the little guys on here.

Understood, however A big "SPENDER" on the forum doesn't necessarily equate to a "TRUSTED SELLER."  Not saying you aren't "for real"  just that you have no sales record. I can sell you quite a few cards I got from "legit sellers" that are now worthless. Some who were around for a long time.  Usually they get screwed by their "suppliers" then disappear only to reappear under a new name Cheesy  Thus my newbie aversion.

Why do people use the term "legit?"  Do you think ANY SELLER you (or I) can buy a $100 digital item from in small or large quantities for 25-30-40-60% of value could really be "legit."  You think they walk into Starbucks (or wherever) and buy $100 cards for $100 then be so kind as to sell them for $30 to someone so they can resell them could possibly be "legit?"  Eventually these folks all go bad. Some sooner, some later.   No one will ever say it like it is.  That goes for any "digital" items sold here. 

Just sayin'

I'm sorry to inform that some guy from the deep web sent phish and hacked my computer. He took all my bitcoins and egifts, credit card info and everything. Makes me real sad. I'm leaving for good its been fun here the small time I was here. Skype been hacked everything loss it all smh

Fishy not PHISH.  WHEN I AM RIGHT I AM RIGHT.  Sorry to hear some folks got scammed. 

You're gone from here now but who will you come back as next?  Stick with sellers who have many sales.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: