Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:05:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: HIGH PAY: Hiring Experienced Signature Campaign Manager: PAYING MORE THAN ANYONE  (Read 5232 times)
Robertt

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 05:41:26 AM

As per instruction, I'm quoting it here:

Username: Funny
Post count as of this post: 143
BTC address: 15YJ3GYrpz9UaBpz8UhXFiqKzAYKbQ39pY
Posts link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=504104;sa=showPosts

Accepted. Please quote this message in this thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1294725.60) & you'll be done.
Then you can start posting, but remember; posts must be 75 characters long to be counted for payment.
Thanks for joining and good luck

Thanks for letting me join, if i've done anything wrong, please tell me!

Yeah, that's correct. Payment is at the end of the week, good luck.
Graphics

Activity: 387
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 06:46:13 AM

So is the next payment in just 2 days time? At the end of the week?(Sunday)

Or is it in 1 week's time based on the time we join the campaign.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:15:34 AM

Its quite obvious that was not a newbie but an alt of some experience guy around.Maybe he didn't wanted to manage the campaign as a Higher Rank Member for whatever reasons but I'm quite sure that newbie is an higher rank member .I had applied for the position of Assistant Campaign Manager and you haven't replied to the PM.Still waiting.

I don't have any alt accounts on the forum but I'm not new to the Internet.

If you dont have any alt here in the forum then can you tell us how and why you are chosen to manage their signature campaign? It is stated in the op that they are looking for experienced campaign manager

Because I asked? And I wasn't exactly 'chosen'. I'm basically on a trial & I have to recruit a bunch of members in each of the categories which is why I made the thread previously. Like he said above, mulitple people can do it. I'm not getting paid for this in case you think I was chosen.

And I wasn't born yesterday .Don't tell me you suddenly woke up one day and had a realization there is a forum called "bitcointalk" where they run signature campaigns and I'm the chosen one.For whatever reasons you want to hide behind the newbie account its your choice but giving that "I'm a newbie and I was chosen BS" is not very convincing.
HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 08:18:21 AM

We're running two concurrent campaigns as of now, managed by two different managers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302720.0;all

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302585.0;all

We are just getting started and are in the process of negotiating a larger scale campaign with experienced managers.

There is no connection between our team and Robertt. We hired him as a newbie to run a trial campaign without pay. Whether he has other accounts is none of our  business.

Robertt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:17:36 AM

Its quite obvious that was not a newbie but an alt of some experience guy around.Maybe he didn't wanted to manage the campaign as a Higher Rank Member for whatever reasons but I'm quite sure that newbie is an higher rank member .I had applied for the position of Assistant Campaign Manager and you haven't replied to the PM.Still waiting.

If you dont have any alt here in the forum then can you tell us how and why you are chosen to manage their signature campaign? It is stated in the op that they are looking for experienced campaign manager

Because I asked? And I wasn't exactly 'chosen'. I'm basically on a trial & I have to recruit a bunch of members in each of the categories which is why I made the thread previously. Like he said above, mulitple people can do it. I'm not getting paid for this in case you think I was chosen.

And I wasn't born yesterday .Don't tell me you suddenly woke up one day and had a realization there is a forum called "bitcointalk" where they run signature campaigns and I'm the chosen one.For whatever reasons you want to hide behind the newbie account its your choice but giving that "I'm a newbie and I was chosen BS" is not very convincing.

I suddenly woke up one day and had a realisation that there is a forum called bitcointalk where they run sig stuff campaigns and then I was the chosen one.
I'm not hiding behind an account, this is my only one. You don't need to have a degree to learn something in a short time.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:26:42 AM

I suddenly woke up one day and had a realisation that there is a forum called bitcointalk where they run sig stuff campaigns and then I was the chosen one.
I'm not hiding behind an account, this is my only one. You don't need to have a degree to learn something in a short time.
So you don't have any affiliation with this ID?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=628200
The name is pretty similar i have to say  Undecided
Robertt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:30:55 AM

No affiliation at all. You do know that it's possible for more than one person to have a name right?
Anyway I can see where people are concerned because I'm new but trust me, I don't have a secret life or acount that I haven't mentioned.
teddy5145

Activity: 714
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 09:32:50 AM

No affiliation at all. You do know that it's possible for more than one person to have a name right?
Anyway I can see where people are concerned because I'm new but trust me, I don't have a secret life or acount that I haven't mentioned.
Ok, cool Grin
I just don't want any red trust scammer managing the campaign
Good luck to you, if you need any help feel free to ask me Wink
b-trading

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 10:01:38 AM

Username: b-trading
Post count as of this post: 495
BTC address: 1MqXA26UJrMPHr8YqyQCa2wnpn3nJSyw5b
Posts link (Profile > Posts > Copy URL): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=346457;sa=showPosts

Accepted. Please note the 75 character minimum on posts for payment.
Other than that, good luck! Payment is weekly Smiley

OK, Thank You
target
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:13:59 AM

I find it crazy that the OP chose a newbie instead of those who are already experienced campaign managers applying for the position. Hope for success though. Good luck Robertt.
Robertt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:04:08 PM

I find it crazy that the OP chose a newbie instead of those who are already experienced campaign managers applying for the position. Hope for success though. Good luck Robertt.

He didn't exactly choose me, I'm just on trial so we see how I go.
Thanks for the good luck wish, I'm hoping to do better soon Smiley
armour

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

account bought by tarsua for testing

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:30:59 PM

We're running two concurrent campaigns as of now, managed by two different managers:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302720.0;all

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1302585.0;all

We are just getting started and are in the process of negotiating a larger scale campaign with experienced managers.

There is no connection between our team and Robertt. We hired him as a newbie to run a trial campaign without pay. Whether he has other accounts is none of our  business.

I thought it wasn't allowed to do that

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 01:35:36 PM
Last edit: December 25, 2015, 04:44:01 PM by Pab

You will be paid by HumanResources, not me. I'm just managing this thread as a trial. If you really want escrow ask HumanResources and not me but you will be paid either way.

@Pab Accepted, but please try to get your posts over 75 characters as only those ones will be paid. Also, please post your address on the thread mentioned in the OP. (Don't forget to update your signature)

@Jeremycoin You are already in another signature campaign, if you would like to join this one please remove your current signature and apply again. Thanks.

@Bitiny Thanks for applying, but due to the fact that most of your posts are under 75 characters we're going to have to decline for now. If you can increase your post quality, feel free to apply again.

Hi
I am accepted for sig campaigne
@Pab Accepted, but please try to get your posts over 75 characters as only those ones will be paid. Also, please post your address on the thread mentioned in the OP. (Don't forget to update your signature

Hi

Username:Pab
Post count as of this post:1568
BTC address:15afAx7m8ed6bi29rRMrACPrzwyUsKMw2d

Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
salek11

Activity: 271

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 02:58:09 PM

Hello ,Can I Join?

Username:salek11
Post count as of this post:224
BTC address:17mTmAmR4euUHdFyxBgrUhkdM73x5UVKor

Regards
P
tarsua

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 03:09:17 PM

why are people applying here? isnt there a seperate thread for applications?
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:03:05 PM

why are people applying here? isnt there a seperate thread for applications?
Apparently no! There is a separate thread for the campaign but I think the selection of the participants are done through this thread.I think the main thread is for future updates and payment related stuff.
Robertt

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 04:05:55 PM

There is a separate thread to apply.
Two actually. Whenever I accept someone I tell them to quote the acceptance post here. Other than that, I'm not sure why the other people are applying here.
If anyone is interested in applying feel free to check the thread made by the other guy or myself.
HumanResources (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2015, 09:29:58 PM

STILL LOOKING FOR MORE EXPERIENCED CAMPAIGN MANAGERS.

amalref

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 11:54:12 PM

STILL LOOKING FOR MORE EXPERIENCED CAMPAIGN MANAGERS.

I can do campaign manager because i need portfolio.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1303430.msg13354609#msg13354609 - i'm first on the list.
200 members / campaign max - only 0.035 BTC per week or 0.005 BTC per week for fixed campaign.
Campaigns under with > 10 members are free.
Daily/weekly or monthly payouts.
I could escrow the funds for the campaign.

Are you interested? send me pm and we could discuss about it.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 26, 2015, 02:10:26 AM

He didn't exactly choose me, I'm just on trial so we see how I go.
Thanks for the good luck wish, I'm hoping to do better soon Smiley

I vote on you  Smiley Why,becouse i see you take care,you have patience and you are communicative,very important

It is hard ,not easy job
Regards
P

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print