Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:35:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: And some more delays in BFL shipment plans / no shipment before 14th Jan 2013  (Read 22690 times)
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:29:38 PM

Shall I dig up the posts where I said the very same thing to BFL's COO and he suggested BFL could still ship in December of 2012? ...he also suggested, I was a stupid, idiotic liar, and a waste of human flesh, but that's not really relevant.

How about the email from a BFL CS rep posted to bitcointalk suggesting that BFL expects to ship late December or early January?

They're liars bud, they're not nearly ready to ship finished ASIC products and they know it.
I recall. I recall he said the same to me.

A pathological liar, IIRC. You were receiving Inaba's anger and hatred of his own shadow.

I hope they pay him well. He seemed like an honest man before he took the job at BFL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
creativex

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:32:02 PM

Shhh...they're trying not to be discouraged. It's very important that they maintain their enthusiasm while other people's money is lost.

DutchBrat

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:35:20 PM

Shhh...they're trying not to be discouraged. It's very important that they maintain their enthusiasm while other people's money is lost.

Please don't forget that when they screw this up, Jody is out of a job.... and that is something I wish on no one
Aseras

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:38:04 PM

Gonna be hilarious when the next batch of chips arrives defective too.

Guess someone got salt in their silicon.
creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:43:34 PM

Please don't forget that when they screw this up, Jody is out of a job.... and that is something I wish on no one

I doubt it, they've already screwed it up big time. Nasser is wrong every time he posts. Has Josh been right about anything at all? Neither of these "professionals" have been fired, and one of them attacks customers and potential customers constantly.

No if heads were going to roll, they would have, starting with their blatantly incompetent COO and engineer. Assuming of course these are two different people IRL.

DutchBrat

Activity: 868

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:49:37 PM

I doubt it, they've already screwed it up big time. Nasser is wrong every time he posts. Has Josh been right about anything at all? Neither of these "professionals" have been fired, and one of them attacks customers and potential customers constantly.

No if heads were going to roll, they would have, starting with their blatantly incompetent COO and engineer. Assuming of course these are two different people IRL.

I meant that if they end up with no chips or massive refund requests, the company is not going to survive....
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:52:50 PM

A sobering thought. I would not wish that on her either.

Though, don't think she is all that different than Inaba. Possibly a few shades better....cause Inaba is plain "Awesome". Roll Eyes

That aside, I did tell the BFL rep he would need a prayer to make it passed the next delay. Apparently, now people are questioning the health of the company. And these are bigger players (10k plus).

https://forums.butterflylabs.com/bfl-forum-miscellaneous/521-ringfenced-pre-order-funds-financial-health-bfl.html

If I were them, I would keep a good eye on the aucions and trade forums on bitcointalk.org to take a sample of what is going down. There are people selling off rigs in droves. (bASIC as well).

And you know how I feel about selling off rigs. The way it was done was questionable. IMO
creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 05:59:07 PM

Has anyone ever actually met any of these people? I know exactly one BFL reps full name, the rest are all first names or convicted felons that seemingly have no official capacity with the company. I'll reserve my worry about Jody & her family's well being when I'm convinced there is a BFL_Jody.

Since BFL_Josh is in tight with Neal Fletcher and Neal Fletcher is a known puppetmaster over at bullshido...well color me skeptical.

crazyates
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 06:00:04 PM

...well color me skeptical.
Have you ever NOT been skeptical of BFL?

Tips? 1crazy8pMqgwJ7tX7ZPZmyPwFbc6xZKM9
Previous Trade History - Sale Thread
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 06:00:58 PM

Has anyone ever actually met any of these people? I know exactly one BFL reps full name, the rest are all first names or convicted felons that seemingly have no official capacity with the company. I'll reserve my worry about Jody & her family's well being when I'm convinced there is a BFL_Jody.

Since BFL_Josh is in tight with Neal Fletcher and Neal Fletcher is a known puppetmaster over at bullshido...well color me skeptical.
I am not even going to touch that topic.

What concerns me is that I get the impression that Jody and Josh are not even in the same building most of the time. They talk as if they haven't seen each other in the workplace [in the same day].

Whats up with that?

Why is Jody talking about it like it's the first shes heard of it? Isn't she GM (General Manager) and don't they see each other all of the time? Or is she a stay at home CS type of thing? (Serious question)

why does she act like she just heard the latest word from the blog or a post?
creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 06:03:52 PM

See above.

creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 06:10:07 PM

Yes actually. I placed an order with them on 10/5/2012(#10299). I then asked if I could make partial payment via BTC and the rest bank wire. On 10/8 I received a reply, but they declined. I then began to do more research on BFL and their competitors and chose to next order from BTCFPGA. I had no reason to be skeptical of BFL at that point aside from their poor performance with their FPGA product rollout, which they assured everyone would not be repeated.

Phinnaeus Gage
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2012, 06:49:17 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2012, 07:05:09 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

I am not even going to touch that topic.

What concerns me is that I get the impression that Jody and Josh are not even in the same building most of the time. They talk as if they haven't seen each other in the workplace [in the same day].

Whats up with that?

Why is Jody talking about it like it's the first shes heard of it? Isn't she GM (General Manager) and don't they see each other all of the time? Or is she a stay at home CS type of thing? (Serious question)

why does she act like she just heard the latest word from the blog or a post?

It's possible Jody Drake works from her office at home in front of the picture window watching her chickens.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jody-drake/13/556/4ba

http://www.awakeningworld.com/about.html

John Mutrux uses the same studio/home: http://www.mutrux.com/

http://asmp.org/community/chapters/chapter_profile.php?id=13

Board Member   
John Mutrux
5217 England
Merriam, KS 66203
(913) 722-4343 Work
(913) 982-6120 Cell
john@mutrux.com

Vice President   
Chris Vleisides
2507 Jefferson
Kansas City, MO 64108
(816) 421-1077 Work
chris@vpsphoto.com

Board Member   
Nicholas Vedros                 Nick V (?) (EDIT: possibly wrong Nick--I was thinking of Nick W)
1510 Jarboe Street
Kansas City, MO 64108
(816) 471-5488 Work
(816) 471-2666 Fax
nick.vedros@vedros.com
creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 06:56:51 PM

I'm unfamiliar with Nick or John and I'm trying to forget that any of the Vleisides could have access to other people's money. It's not what I would consider a family name in good standing. Cheesy

SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:05:00 PM

I have found compelling evidence that oranges make a less than optimal artificial heart.
I demand proof.
elux
Legendary

Activity: 1458
Merit: 1006

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:09:12 PM

I'm unfamiliar with Nick or John and I'm trying to forget that any of the Vleisides could have access to other people's money.

Quote from: BFL Press Release
Nick W.
BF Labs Inc.
816 226 6966
wdBTCtrader

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:30:30 PM

Yes actually. I placed an order with them on 10/5/2012(#10299). I then asked if I could make partial payment via BTC and the rest bank wire. On 10/8 I received a reply, but they declined. I then began to do more research on BFL and their competitors and chose to next order from BTCFPGA. I had no reason to be skeptical of BFL at that point aside from their poor performance with their FPGA product rollout, which they assured everyone would not be repeated.

This is some sort of personal vendetta with you and really has nothing to do with business.  

Shall I dig up the posts where I said the very same thing to BFL's COO ...he also suggested, I was a stupid, idiotic liar, and a waste of human flesh.....

creativex

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:36:35 PM

Shall I take that to mean you dispute my post?  Huh

Josh is a poorly adjusted dishonest as sh0le, so what? This is not news to anyone that can read his posts. Try to stay on topic.

wdBTCtrader

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:44:20 PM

you found that flippant.  The fact that she is joking about, "our families will have the burden of having us all at home to celebrate with them."? That's a common joke and she isn't referring to anything that has to do with us.  But she has respectfully offered a refund by stating,

" If we have extended our date beyond your ability to stick with us, we at Customer Service are ready to refund money for those who want to get out of the line."
wdBTCtrader

View Profile
December 11, 2012, 07:47:22 PM

Shall I take that to mean you dispute my post?  Huh

Josh is a poorly adjusted dishonest as sh0le, so what? This is not news to anyone that can read his posts. Try to stay on topic.

I'm only pointing out motives, since motive is what gives your posts credence and you credibility.  And given your motives I no longer belief you're worth my time or effort.  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: