Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 04:36:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: theymos is gonna kill me! - - REDUX  (Read 7751 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:47:05 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2016, 05:20:54 PM by Gleb Gamow

REDUX - New guy on hook - stay tuned! 11/22/16 (go to latest posts, and make sure to bring a towel for your tears)

For the past few days I've been humoring myself by yankin' some dude's chain via PMs. Here's the last PM I just sent him, with all the others forthcoming so that you, too, could enjoy the experience.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

My brother got sick (anibia) I guess wrong spelling  he had a bacteria on water , I gonna help my mama she got not enough money to buy some medicine,  if I can loan  on lending thread I will but my account not qualified to get a loan  Sad and I borrow on my friend this is a repayment schedule fuck this last I'm so disappointe dispressd  Embarrassed

Holy shit, man! Really? Bacteria on water? I had to Google that and read that people die from that shit. Hey, I don't think my $50 will be enough for you. Here's what I'm goin' to do for you. PM this guy (Mike) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35 - and tell him to give $500 worth of bitcoins outta my account.

Please let me know if you need more.

Your friend, Bruno

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 06:49:38 AM

Poor dude just PMed me again.

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

But I need that 50$ now to buy some medicine really now sir Bruno really really now

You're in luck! Send PM like I told you and you get $500 now.

Your friend, Bruno

Here's how it all started:

hello sir can you give me some bitcoin please

Just sent you fifty dollars worth since you asked so nicely. Enjoy!

this is my wallet sir 1BVxNN9QwBy1R2h4ww92xuCeWySXaBfE3s
thank you very much advance Merry Christmas!
 god bless you thank you!

I see where I made my mistake. I'll wait till the wrong party returns to me that fifty bucks I sent him by mistake, whereupon I'll remit it directly to your provided bitcoin wallet address. Merry Christmas.

Trust me, the exchange gets funnier knowing that I would making the convos public. I truly fucked with this guy to no end.  Grin
Funny

Activity: 343
Merit: 250

Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 06:52:02 AM

It's really funny how scammers try to scam these days. Wink

But trolling isn't allowed xD

MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 06:59:19 AM

Rofl.. this is hilarious

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
██```````````██``██````````````██
███`````````````````````````███
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:00:28 AM

"Just sent you fifty dollars worth since you asked so nicely. Enjoy!"

i can't stop laughing!  Grin Cheesy Cheesy

OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6177

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:04:13 AM

Lol , now that's some funny shit Shocked Theymos probably read the P.M but ignored it , he probably get a lot of these PM's daily or at laest somethings similar .
I'm still wondering how those users target people exactly ? because It never happened to me.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:22:05 AM

Lol , now that's some funny shit Shocked Theymos probably read the P.M but ignored it , he probably get a lot of these PM's daily or at laest somethings similar .
I'm still wondering how those users target people exactly ? because It never happened to me.

here is mine ROFL

hello sir can you give a bit of your bitcoin ?

PS:
YES THAT IS FUNNY GLEB !!! AHHAHA

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:25:04 AM

To be clear, I didn't send theymos a PM, but instructed my toy to do such, not sure yet if he took the bait. I started this thread to get in front of any fallout in case dude did send theymos a PM and he thinkin' like WTF is Bruno up to now.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Again, wait till you read the rest of the PMs. I had tears in my eyes prior to clicking send in at least one reply.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:31:41 AM

See i consider myself to be a purveyor of the dark arts
but i never thought of that when i got mine..
I simply ignored it and negged that person.

This is why you are diabolical  Cheesy

I could learn something from you.. be more evil ahhaha
'cause it's fun  Cool

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:50:25 AM

See i consider myself to be a purveyor of the dark arts
but i never thought of that when i got mine..
I simply ignored it and negged that person.

This is why you are diabolical  Cheesy

I could learn something from you.. be more evil ahhaha
'cause it's fun  Cool

And we both take heat for our individual approaches, i.e., my sig linking to cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor.

The following is the third PM reply to my toy:

hello sir I'm still hoping

With apologies, I'm still waiting for the other party to return that misdirected $50 to me so that I can remit it you so that you'll have it by Christmas.

And forth reply:

I wanna invest it .
can I borrow 0.03 please?

That's only fourteen bucks. Shortly, I have I've that fifty bucks for you unless you're now desiring a lot less.

Here's the very next PM reply:

its okay sir I'll take it I wanna invest it and before December 19 . I need to buy a  project . then the gift
thank you sir I'm happy for that .

Great! Then the $50 should be in your hands in a day or two. I'm just finalizing the repayment now from the other party. He realizes that I made a mistake and wants to make it right with me knowing full well that you're on the sidelines awaiting said fifty bucks.

And the very next PM reply, with plenty more to come:

its that true sir? I'm really really hoping ,Im really  need money  sir  Angry ..
I need the 0.03 can I favor can I borrow it and I will repay it. to you  Sad

I think you're confused. The fifty dollars worth of bitcoins I'm going to send you once they're returned to me is a gift, not a loan, thus you don't have to pay it back. You can do whatever you want with the money once you receive it.
Bought

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:55:16 AM

Keep on playing with him xD Let's see what happens in the end.

He might even open a scam accusation against you Gleb xD

simplyxbt

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:56:11 AM

Time well spent. Almost as funny as a rickroll nowadays.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 07:57:27 AM

i like how your scammer started changing the story as to WHY she wants the money LOL

Run the horse around the pen until it's tired i say !

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:04:35 AM

i like how your scammer started changing the story as to WHY she wants the money LOL

Run the horse around the pen until it's tired i say !

I'll keep going unless he knows this thread exist. Since you guys are enjoying the convo, give me a few minutes to post the rest of them. I just read them again in sequence and am still smiling ear to ear.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 08:17:29 AM

Here's the rest of the PMs:

but sir i need the 0.03 so I can make it more than 50$
give me the 0.03 and a day o two give it to me the 30$
please sir give me a chance  Angry

I'm confused. 0.03 BTC only equals $13.83 at the current rate, not $30. And, within a couple days I'll be giving you $50 worth of BTC once it's remitted back to me. What am I missing? I assume you know what remitted means, don't you?

I know sir , but I need it  Tongue
do you have extra account with high rank?
I can't join on campaign I'm a new on forum

I know you need it, hence trying to help. Yes, I do have another account with a higher rank. Would that help you?

yeah it gonna be help me . I would like to join on signature campaign

great. signature campaign is great. which one are you joining?

any signature campaign I go to high payment
sir can I borrow 0.03? I need it now as in

now as in what? I'm confused. Tomorrow not soon enough for $50?

now as in what? I'm confused. Tomorrow not soon enough for $50?
okay sir I will wait tommorow ...
can I use your extra account ? so I can earn some satoshi? iwant  to join  on campaign on high paying

my extra account has private PMs on them and you have to promise to not read them.
[/quote]

<He wrote me a PM promising to not read my private PMs which I didn't reply to.>

hola sir

hola

Sir its ME allysa my account got ban Sad

No problem. What's the latest?

Do you send the gift now sir & your extra account can I use iwanna join on campaign

Still waiting for guy to return to me?

Okay sir I still hoping for that  Roll Eyes ..sir can I use your other account? Iwanna join on high payment campaign

What about that $50?

What do you mean sir?  I'm still waiting&hoping for your 50$ now  sir

Okay. I'll give my account to somebody else then to use to make money via a sig campaign even though you were my first choice. $50 it still is? Thank you.

Its up to you sir , but I need that 50$ now  I really need it so much ..

Almost got it. What time is it where you are at?

1to7 am forum time sir

Okay, sent. Check your DogeCoin wallet to make sure you got it and Merry Christmas.

I don't have any dogecoin sir , if you send it to my wallet its gonna be failed cause it a bitcoin wallet

I replied to you by mistake. I was sending Doge to another person. Too bad you don't have a Doge wallet. I'm still almost waiting for the other person to remit to me the $50 back that I sent to him by mistake thinking it was your bitcoin wallet address I was sending to hoping that he doesn't scam me out of it seeing now that it looks like he's jacking me if you know what I mean by that not trying to be rude or anything in case you are a woman or a man having values which sometimes I do not which I do apologize if that is the case so please forgive me.

Sir please I'm gonna die Sad

I am so sorry. I truly didn't know you were sick. If you don't mind me asking, how much time do you have left before you meet your maker assuming you're a believer which reminds me of that Beatles song (or is it The Monkeys?) "I'm a Believer" not to be confused with "I'm a Bieleber" which is a parody mocking Justin Bieber but I digress.

I need it tomorrow sir  Embarrassed

Tomorrow may be good. Thank you.

Hello sir this is the day you send it? Cause this is a my last I'm really really needed now sir I got a big big problem   Embarrassed

Please let me know what your big big problem is that I can see how fast to send it. The bigger the problem, the faster I send.

My brother got sick (anibia) I guess wrong spelling  he had a bacteria on water , I gonna help my mama she got not enough money to buy some medicine,  if I can loan  on lending thread I will but my account not qualified to get a loan  Sad and I borrow on my friend this is a repayment schedule fuck this last I'm so disappointe dispressd  Embarrassed

Holy shit, man! Really? Bacteria on water? I had to Google that and read that people die from that shit. Hey, I don't think my $50 will be enough for you. Here's what I'm goin' to do for you. PM this guy (Mike) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35 - and tell him to give $500 worth of bitcoins outta my account.

Your friend, Bruno

But I need that 50$ now to buy some medicine really now sir Bruno really really now

You're in luck! Send PM like I told you and you get $500 now.

Your friend, Bruno

Somebody tell theymos to not to send $500 to this dude if by chance he PMs theymos after consuming too much eggnog up there in the state above me. HAHAHA
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:00:46 AM

Seriously Funny !
I also wonder how many of us got that PM.. just Gleb and myself ?

redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:27:12 AM

Here we go  Roll Eyes, this is mine :

Hello sir can you give me some bitcoin  Huh
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:51:06 AM

Oh yeah, I tend to do the same to people asking for Bitcoins. Quite a fun story. Do I get 50$ for asking nicely?

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
InvoKing
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1065

✋(▀Ĺ̯ ▀-͠ )

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 10:12:15 AM

Can't believe how silly thoses kids could be... Sometimes I feel that we need to implement an IQ test before joining here /accessing the Internet? (no).
Hopefully i didn't receive theses spam.. I don't have much time theses days to play with them anyway  Undecided but I get an idea from here, i know a trustworthy rich Filipino guy that could help him/her for sure  Wink

PSPD:law and order enforcement!
Press Section Police Department!
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 10:56:51 AM

For the past few days I've been humoring myself by yankin' some dude's chain via PMs. Here's the last PM I just sent him, with all the others forthcoming so that you, too, could enjoy the experience.

Your friend, Bruno

LOL! This gave me a good laugh on a boring Sunday morning. Cheesy

These things are as funny as Nigerian Princes willing to share a $15 million heritage with you via email. Cheesy
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: