Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:08:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Urgent Help Needed !  (Read 1474 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:53:13 PM

In this case such delay only serves to be more cautious especially in the case that sometimes time is pressing fortunately is not the case.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptosun (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Exchange Your BTC to PM Instantly :)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:00:06 PM

I am not saying he is a scammer , but i was just worried and thought someone could help , but til now no update and still waiting for my funds Sad

Exchange your bitcoins to STP,PAYPAL,SKRIL,And PM.
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:21:23 PM

Remember it is Sunday and depending where he lives it could be the middle of the night or family time also he could still be trying to fix his pc and / or wallet. I honestly think you have nothing to worry about although I can understand your concern.
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 04:21:57 PM

Cryptosun, you don't need to worry about master-P, he is one of the escrows i suggest and i trust him alot. Of course you have wrote with the real master-P, right? You did not get a warning for him being a newbie? I ask this because it is unfortunately pretty common that scammer try to register usernames that sound similar to established escrows.

If he was the real one then i would not fear. It seems he is using bitcoin core and unfortunately that software is pretty well know for it's instability for the blockchain. It's really a pity that developers were not able to make this better all this time. Since it really takes a lot of time to download the blockchain again. Only when that happened he can see your bitcoins again and send them again.

I know he will try to protect his reputation so as far as my impression of him is i would say you should not be in fear. I'm sure at the end you will be pleased.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:22:19 PM

He is currently holding ~2 BTC in escrow for E-coin campaign and 1+ BTC for seperate campaigns, and has always released payments in time. I wouldn't worry much about him not refunding you.
ok my friend , i will wait,and update as i get my btc refunded Smiley

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 04:23:48 PM

Cryptosun, you don't need to worry about master-P, he is one of the escrows i suggest and i trust him alot. Of course you have wrote with the real master-P, right? You did not get a warning for him being a newbie? I ask this because it is unfortunately pretty common that scammer try to register usernames that sound similar to established escrows.

If he was the real one then i would not fear. It seems he is using bitcoin core and unfortunately that software is pretty well know for it's instability for the blockchain. It's really a pity that developers were not able to make this better all this time. Since it really takes a lot of time to download the blockchain again. Only when that happened he can see your bitcoins again and send them again.

I know he will try to protect his reputation so as far as my impression of him is i would say you should not be in fear. I'm sure at the end you will be pleased.
thanks alot for your comment bro Smiley and i hope he will pay me back soon ,i am waiting : and lets hope he gets it sorted soon Smiley and yes he was real master-p having 199 trustscore Smiley

bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:21:02 PM

By the way, And meanwhile as you are waiting  for a refund you could to have mentioned the guy that simply did not fulfill the other part of your treatment and only got offline, You know perhaps him later come online and try to do the same with another member. Are you exchanging Alts/Btc both?
master-P

Activity: 868
Merit: 1001

https://keybase.io/masterp FREE Escrow Service

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2015, 09:06:40 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 09:17:37 PM by master-P

Yeah so something is wrong with my PC. I apologize sincerely to cryptosun for causing this unecessary and unexpectedly delay in returning his funds. Something was causing my PC to BSOD last night, so it crashed while my Armory was still left open and this forced me to have to reindex the blockchain after the reboot. Meanwhile I was also trying to find out what was causing my PC To crash, turns out it's something to do with a RAID array on my PC. However, no worries as the wallet and the coins are safe. Once I've reindexed the blockchain which takes about 12 hours for me, I  will be able to return the coins to cryptosun.

Edit: Just an update, I'm about 7 weeks behind so the reindexing is almost done. I'd say another hour or so then I can return the funds to cryptosun.

Master-P's Free Escrow Service | 1% Fee for Multi-Party/Sig Campaigns | I Sign ALL of my addresses using PGP Key: https://keybase.io/masterp Verify
Tipping Address: 14PUWBwK854GLenxSa7MAuxXQUXK4DKKi5 | E-mail: masterp.bitcointalk {at} gmail {dot} com (for when/if the forum's offline)
Guide on How to Sign a Message
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 09:09:33 PM

Whether he is screwing you over or not, there is nothing you can do other than wait.  He is a good guy, although he username is a little off, lol.  If you sent the money, it is sent, that is the long and the short of it.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:42:18 AM

By the way, And meanwhile as you are waiting  for a refund you could to have mentioned the guy that simply did not fulfill the other part of your treatment and only got offline, You know perhaps him later come online and try to do the same with another member. Are you exchanging Alts/Btc both?
His username is  iflewtoday32

cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:43:37 AM

Thanks alot everyone and specially master-p Smiley he refunded the coins as expected and its fine bro technical issues could come Smiley

lemipawa
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:54:27 AM

Lock the thread cryptosun if everything has been sorted out and issue is considered resolved.
cryptosun (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:56:44 AM

doing now Smiley Grin

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: