Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:42:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281172 times)
waru96

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:14:57 PM

always i willl select bitcoin for sure..its growing up the price and moon to next 2,3 years for sure..you may see that

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lisa255

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 08:25:52 PM

Why compare two completely different payment systems? It seems to me that PayPal is used only for a currency. This payment system does not support crypto currency.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Armstand

Activity: 626
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 03:41:32 AM

Why compare two completely different payment systems? It seems to me that PayPal is used only for a currency. This payment system does not support crypto currency.
Definitely, Paypal is just like a credit cards that can only used for online payments. Will pay in cash and will just transfer in paypal accounts. Btc is a crypto and have many features that will benefit us a lot.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:04:27 AM

both of them have their cons and pros. So we can't tell which one is better

rauls

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 04:44:15 AM

u just can use bitcoin to buy some service on internet. paypal still have more support now

Virtual Rehab➣➣➣ Psychological Rehabilitation for Vulnerable Populations
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 05:11:07 AM

We can tell if we have used both of them because you can compare your experience.
For me bitcoin is better because it's new and decentralized, paypal is like a bank where they hold your transaction records and can freeze
your transaction as well, bitcoin will not do that because it's fair and we are secured as only the transacting party will know.

roomfirst

Activity: 516

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 06:31:06 AM

Paypal is better, but bitcoin is the best, paypal has a customer care that can help you out incase you got scammed or you have issues with your account, with blockchain or bitcoin you’re left with your senses to guide you through every transaction

For customer care and protection yes Paypal is the best but for more easier and flexibility bitcoin is the best on it. The weakness on bitcoin is you need a confirmation for each transaction and once you get scammed on bitcoin, its impossible to get your money back. On the other hand paypal don't have confirmation and you can get your money back when you get scammed if you have many proofs.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:16:57 AM

I can tell you what's better now. Bitcoin is better since we are in a bitcoin forum and this is our territory. I also suck with PayPal's waiting time with their bank transfer, it takes 2-3 days before confirmation that your money is in your bank account. In bitcoin, we may say that there's a stuck in the network and it may take a day before it gets confirmed. But with my experience, it only takes a couple of minutes - an hour.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
albert11

Activity: 679

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:53:41 AM

Both are good when it comes to service just because the bitcoins are Decentralized and nothing can stop anything you like. And with paypal when you get a big money they can question it. And they may lose your money and your acc and have difficulty getting your money. So I prefer bitcoins. Because of this you can make money and nobody can ask where it comes from. I've been experiencing losing money on paypal and having difficulty recovering it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
swissguy

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:13:08 AM

Every Payment processors have its own drawback and advantages suppose we use bitcoins for being totally anonymous but the main drawback of this payment processor is that it is totally irreversible so once you sent money to someone you cant revert that back .
But on the other hand paypal comes handy in case you were scammed by someone , Paypal protects you from frauds or stolen transaction too. Paypal is worst for you if you received money and someone did charge back because paypal always listens buyer not the seller.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⬢ ⬢ AFFINITY MINING ECOSYSTEM ICO ⬢ ⬢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ACCESS TO RENEWABLE, PROFITABLE, INDUSTRIAL SCALE CRYPTOMINING
Facebook ⬢ ⬢ Twitter ▬ ❬❰ BUY TOKENS NOW ❱❭ ▬ Slack ⬢ ⬢ Telegram
viralz

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:45:23 AM

Not really.
Paypal is better or the best in eBay. We need such system and payment in there.

Bitcoin probably the king of payment in other condition.

I think in overall equation, Bitcoin is preferable
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:51:24 AM

Paypal and btc are good... if btc can be grow up and will make your money double. If paypal has high security to protect its user from other scam user since you can reverse your money back
ankylotic

Activity: 477
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 08:56:08 AM

Both are good when it comes to service just because the bitcoins are Decentralized and nothing can stop anything you like. And with paypal when you get a big money they can question it. And they may lose your money and your acc and have difficulty getting your money. So I prefer bitcoins. Because of this you can make money and nobody can ask where it comes from. I've been experiencing losing money on paypal and having difficulty recovering it.

i will go with bitcoin off course. i think it really easy to use and understand and it is the best to in the term of transaction fees and most of the people mdon't know about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and they prefer paypal over it but i think bitcoin is way better than paypal in the term on transfer of money from one place to another.
Casabrandy

Activity: 837

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:15:47 AM

i will go with bitcoin off course. i think it really easy to use and understand and it is the best to in the term of transaction fees and most of the people mdon't know about bitcoin or cryptocurrency and they prefer paypal over it but i think bitcoin is way better than paypal in the term on transfer of money from one place to another.
Paypal is just a account for mode of payment, it didn't accept cryptocurrency. It is just it is unlike btc offers a lot of things and does have features that can be used eadily and quickly.

VER
       ,█████████p
      ,███████████.
      d███████████b
     d█████P ██████b
    ,██████' `██████.
    d█████P   Y█████b
   d██████     ██████L
  ,██████P     ]██████.
  ███████       Y██████
 d██████L__   __J██████b
,██████████   ██████████p
███████████   ███████████

Our project will provide you with the most
favorable terms of trade, user-friendly interface,
as well as a high level of protection of our platform.

.VeraExchange.
...NEW ERA OF EXCHANGE...

.April 22th.

..JOIN NOW..
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:22:14 AM

i will say that both have advantages and disadvantages. paypal is use in many store online with the other option like credit card and else but we need to send document to them to get verified. i have my verified paypal but after my ccv is ended, my account become limit, i don't know why, maybe later i will check it again. for withdraw, it takes more than 4 days to receive confirmation in our bank account.

but i am prefer to use bitcoin because with bitcoin, i don't have to send any of document and i can directly send the bitcoin into my other wallet in exchanges but the disadvantages is we are need to waiting too long before our transaction is confirmed beside that, bitcoin is not yet known by many people and only few people in many country is using bitcoin for their daily life.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:32:12 AM

Paypal and btc are good... if btc can be grow up and will make your money double. If paypal has high security to protect its user from other scam user since you can reverse your money back
Pay pal and bit coin both have their pros and cons. Most of the people are familiar with Pay pal as it is being used by freelancers and online workers. As far as bit coin is concerned people are less familiar with it, they don’t know about it much and how it works. So for the time being I will prefer Paypal.
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:43:31 AM

All opinion is right. We can not say this or that better than the other. All have their plus and minus depend of the person needs..
Andre#

Activity: 737

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:01:30 PM

Paypal is just a account for mode of payment, it didn't accept cryptocurrency. It is just it is unlike btc offers a lot of things and does have features that can be used eadily and quickly.
But you have to remember, Paypal also like internet banking, it just diferrent internet banking is functions can transfer money between countries instantly, but the fees not cheap!
And a rules make me do not like Paypal is verified my account when I want send a huge money or receive a huge money from account unverified Angry.
If I do not verify my account, I will receive banned 180 days or worse than is banned forever.
ahmia39

Activity: 1400
Merit: 251

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:32:48 PM

Yes. Bitcoin is better than paypal in terms of ease transactions are also about rules that need to verify account. Which is more important for me, bitcoin can i use to find value added from trading while paypal only use for shopping.

sksaddam

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:15:13 PM

Bitcoin is better than Paypal.Day by day bitcoin prices go to moon.Paypal  can not be used many countries & its transaction fees very high.Nowadays Bitcoin more popular & exchanges many sites,transaction  fees very low through coinbase to coinbase bitcoin transaction free.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: