Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:27:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is bitcoin better or paypal?  (Read 281173 times)
Wandika

Activity: 508
Merit: 250

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:08:24 PM

Paypal is just a wallet for holding fiat currencies. It is similar to a bank account.

Bitcoin is decentralized ledger, back up by thousands of mining hardware.

If you know what you are doing, the bitcoin is more secure than Paypal.
I only use paypal for shopping purposes before, nothing more especially now I didn't use it when I learned btc . So it's btc for me. Aince btc can do more task convenient for us.

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
katinko

Activity: 196
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:09:16 PM

For me its a yes, bitcoin is much convinient to used for transaction, also in bitcoin you can easily withdraw your fund if you need a cash/fiat but in paypal it is very hard to verify your account to make some transactions.
That is why i choose to focus using bitcoin than paypal right now.
super5star

Activity: 313
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:56:00 AM

Bitcoin because it doesn't require a lot of requirements like filling up a form to creating a savings card like what paypal needs. It also will not take days to be able to withdraw the amount that you transferred to the card.
and bitcoin dont ask us verify our card. and 4% for payment anything. and dont limit money per month for personal user
Exactly! Bitcoin is far more convenient and easy to use as compared to that of PayPal. PayPal requires a lot of time for verification and authentication, while Bitcoin does not panic its users the way PayPal does. Secondly, you can easily get your money in a short span of time unlike PayPal.
bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 09:53:39 AM

one interesting item is that we never had anyone complaining about bitcoin.  But there are numerous complain about PayPal. Ask yourself why?

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

For me its beter to have a wallet than paypal...  Like coins.ph it is more legit than paypal Smiley
I really don’t understand why people are comparing PayPal with bitcoin. Is PayPal not a kind of payment method that just stores your amount and then converts it to other processors? Bitcoin are some different. This is currency and PayPal is a method to deal with this currency. Is it not?
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 12:53:36 PM

I hated using PayPal because I lost $ 2000 just because of the PayPal denunciation feature although I did nothing wrong. I think Bitcoin is better because every transaction is anonymous and does not have much difficulty in trading.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:10:36 PM

I hated using PayPal because I lost $ 2000 just because of the PayPal denunciation feature although I did nothing wrong. I think Bitcoin is better because every transaction is anonymous and does not have much difficulty in trading.
delivery of bitcoin can not be canceled and also can not be suspended. everything is fixed and also in accordance with the typical anonymouse. privacy and security of the bitcoin we are also very secure. the most important thing you can keep an account then I make sure you can freely use bitcoin.
Markistrue

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 01:48:47 PM

I like the Bitcoin than paypal, Bitcoin always delivered anonymously and less complicated than Paypal. PayPal requires too much paperwork, Paypal funds are transparent.
Paypay limited to 180 days, although already provide sufficient proof. Can say Palpay as one page cheat, I lost my account at PayPal, I hate paypal

Ya Paypal is similar is a sense that it's a payment network but it is night and day in terms of the technology behind each one. Bitcoin is a revolution in money and will become the worlds reserve currency because of that.

Indeed, what you say is mostly a very true fact. Where paypal is a platform that became king for a few years ago in the digital world, but for now I think if paypal does not have a better innovation than the bitcoin or cryptocurrency others are most likely the popularity of paypal will be wrong with bitcoin. Because bitcoin growth is just a matter of time, then after all the preparations are done it will definitely make a lot of changes in the world.
bitminton

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:12:40 PM

using paypal for shop still better but now many country accept bitcoin. Maybe sometime in future bitcoin will replace paypal
bitblaster

Activity: 111
Merit: 11

Bit Blaster

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:30:01 PM

With bitcoinBTC, you control the funds. With PayPal, they control your funds.  See the difference?

Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:32:46 PM

Denunciation feature was supposed to protect the buyers against fraudulent merchants, but nowadays a lot of users are misusing it. Perhaps PayPal must look in to this issue and limit its usage. And regarding Bitcoin, please don't think that it is 100% anonymous. Because it is not. If you want to use a 100% anonymous currency, then go for Blackbytes, Monero or Deeponion.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:03:41 PM

Denunciation feature was supposed to protect the buyers against fraudulent merchants, but nowadays a lot of users are misusing it. Perhaps PayPal must look in to this issue and limit its usage. And regarding Bitcoin, please don't think that it is 100% anonymous. Because it is not. If you want to use a 100% anonymous currency, then go for Blackbytes, Monero or Deeponion.
I agree with you, Bitcoin is not completely anonymous 100% nor is it legal if you lose property. I often use Monero to transfer money to my brother abroad because surely no one will know and I can free business.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:54:40 PM

I like the Bitcoin than paypal, Bitcoin always delivered anonymously and less complicated than Paypal. PayPal requires too much paperwork, Paypal funds are transparent.
Paypay limited to 180 days, although already provide sufficient proof. Can say Palpay as one page cheat, I lost my account at PayPal, I hate paypal

Ya Paypal is similar is a sense that it's a payment network but it is night and day in terms of the technology behind each one. Bitcoin is a revolution in money and will become the worlds reserve currency because of that.
The only thing that makes paypal and bitcoin similar is they can both be used as a payment method and they involve fees. Every other thing makes bitcoin more powerful than paypal and we already know that, don’t we? There are so many things bitcoin has made me to achieve transaction-wise that since my days of paypal, it was never as easy as I have always wanted.
Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:17:48 PM

The only thing that makes paypal and bitcoin similar is they can both be used as a payment method and they involve fees. Every other thing makes bitcoin more powerful than paypal and we already know that, don’t we? There are so many things bitcoin has made me to achieve transaction-wise that since my days of paypal, it was never as easy as I have always wanted.
Most people here on this forum will surely go with bitcoins side and yes we do know its advantage compared on paypal.Fast transactions,less fees,irreversible payments, no 3rd party involved.These are the things why i do like bitcoin.Paypal is one of the things being used when it comes on online payments and purchases.I cant see that it would be easily be defeated by bitcoin knowing that not all people do have the awareness on bitcoins existence.
noninum

Activity: 505

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:00:49 PM

For those of us who have known bitcoin completely, of course bitcoin better than paypal. There are some shortcomings, such as limit, must verify using creditcard (which i do) and so on. Whereas in bitcoin, everything works very practical and easy to understand.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:08:36 PM

For those of us who have known bitcoin completely, of course bitcoin better than paypal. There are some shortcomings, such as limit, must verify using creditcard (which i do) and so on. Whereas in bitcoin, everything works very practical and easy to understand.
Bitcoin is currency and paypal is payment platform.
You can't really compare it.
It is like you are saying dollars are better then skrill which doesn't make any sense.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:41:30 PM

I agree with you, Bitcoin is not completely anonymous 100% nor is it legal if you lose property. I often use Monero to transfer money to my brother abroad because surely no one will know and I can free business.
Monero, Dash or Zcash are good choice after Bitcoin become a fresh currency. But if you still want to use Bitcoin to transfer money anonymous, you can use mixer service to do that Wink
DZU1410

Activity: 462

https://saturn.black

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:26:12 PM

Monero, Dash or Zcash are good choice after Bitcoin become a fresh currency. But if you still want to use Bitcoin to transfer money anonymous, you can use mixer service to do that Wink

I've heard that even this service does not help completely hide anonymity. But for me it is not so important. I use bitcoin honestly and without crime. And I use PayPal for operations with Fiat

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:03:16 AM

Paypal had one thing I liked, was working with credit and debit cards, and in addition some of the campaigns were interesting. The chargeback option provided extra security. That is all.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:05:20 AM

Of course because BTC is now the biggest bank in the world but actually is not money (That's a fact) and paypal i think is of course is smaller than BTC. (another fact the total worth of BTC today is about $470B)
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: